New JAV Idol Hottest/Best Body Tournament. Interested?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Would you Interested in a new JAV Hottest/Best Body Tournament? Multi Vote Allow

• Yes. Only current active JAV idols.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes. Both active and retired JAV idols. In mix brackets

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes. Option 3A. Active and retire idols in separate brackets. read thread for details.

• Yes. Option 3B. Active and retire idols in separated brackets read thread for details

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I was interest in starting a new JAV Idol Hottest/Best Body Tournament. i was wounder who was interested in participating/seeing a new tournament happen? Please leave a common/reply.

I was thinking the tournament could take one of three forms.

1) Only currently active JAV Idols.

2) Both active and retire JAV idols. with mix brackets.

3) Both current and retire JAV idols but in separated brackets, with the winners of current and retire JAV idols meeting at the end.
Option 3 could take one of two forms
3A) only the final winners of the active and retire bracket winners meet at the final round.
3B) the top 4/8 of the active and retire JAV idols (depeding on the number of entries) advance to a final bracket where they battle it out

Participation would mainly be in the form of providing/submitting JAV idols,their information and pictures for the tournament.

Here is a link to the original tournament for references: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=455953

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I'm in, mixed brackets of Active and retired would probably get messy

i would like to see the new comers go up against the old guard from the golden age and the 2000's, but your right in that it could get messy. especially if the majority of entries are jav idols that are now long retire. still im hoping to find new idols to watch. i mainly into busty idols so i hope to find other beauties that i overlook since i usually only search and view bustiers idols work like 80% of the time.

Still seeing some new versus old would be great :jump:

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Given that interest in a JAV idol Hottest/Best Body Tournament is somewhat low, i was think of limiting the number of entries to 32 ( 24 active jav and 8 retire jav). let me now if this is fine or if you want an even split with the active and retire jav entries. the tournament will be divide into 4, 8 actress brackets. with the two finalist of each bracket advancing to a final 8 actress bracket to decide the overall winner.

let me know if this is okey or if you would only like the bracket winner in the finals bracket.

also start submitting your entry include the actress
1) Name
2) measurement
3) whether she is active or retire
4) a references pic so i can look up more pics for the tournament. example a dvd cover.

Attachments

• Tournament Bracket (1).JPG
    Tournament Bracket (1).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Tournament Bracket (2).JPG
    Tournament Bracket (2).JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 121