JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 3 Bracket D Finals Match 7

Which JAV actress Has the hotter Body? (see thread for Pix/Details)

• 4) Saki Tsuji (B: 88 G-65 cup W: 55 H: 84)

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • 11) Ameri Ichinose (B: 88 E-65 cup W: 56 H: 83)

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
Hey Guy's, The bracket D Finals in now up. This Bracket Finals match features the super cute Saki Tsuji and the beautiful Ameri Ichinose. This Match pins two lovely JAV idols with opposite body types. Saki Tsuji is petite but busty with plenty of curves. on the other hand Ameri Ichinose is taller than your average JAV idols with a slim body and beautiful curves in all the right places. So which of these JAV Idols will be the Bracket D Winner and advance to the JAV hot Body Tourament Final Bracket, will it be the Cute face Saki Tsuji and her amazing body or the super model looks of and pretty face of Ameri Ichinose .

JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 3 Bracket D Finals Match 7

4) Saki Tsuji (B: 88 G-65 cup W: 55 H: 84)

VS

11) Ameri Ichinose (B: 88 E-65 cup W: 56 H: 83)

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
Choosing between this two Asian angels was hard for me because both of these girls are extremely attractive with beautiful bodies in their only ways. first of Saki Tsuji is extremely cute with an amazing body. Saki petite body is more women than other women taller then her. She nice curves, a flat and firm belly, with a great ass and her beautiful G-cup breast. Still i also really like Ameri Ichinose Super models looks. She taller than your average JAV idol, but her slim physic and perky tits and nips are assome.

But Ultimately i have to go with Saki Tsuji because she just too cute :grassdance: with and ridicules hot body :beautiful: