JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 3 Bracket C Finals Match 7

Which JAV actress Has the hotter Body? (see thread for Pix/Details)

• 1) Maria Ozawa (B: 88 E cup W: 58 H: 86)

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • 10) Haruka Sanada (B: 95 G cup W: 58 H: 88)

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
Hey guys, Bracket C Finals are now here. This Match Features the haafu beauty Maria Ozawa and super fine Haruka Sanada. So its up to you to decide the bracket C winner and which of this Asian beauties gets to move on to the JAV hot body tournament Finals Bracket. Will it be JAV Queen Maria Ozawa beautiful face and lovely body :harp: or the Stunning Haruka Sanada with her excellent body whose feature many dangers curves and enormous G-cup breast.:grassdance:

JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 3 Bracket C Finals Match 7

1) Maria Ozawa (B: 88 E cup W: 58 H: 86)

VS

10) Haruka Sanada (B: 95 G cup W: 58 H: 88)

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
Choosing between these two girls was some what tough for me because even though Maria Ozawa is my favorite JAV idol, It hard not to notice Haruka Sanada Super Hot Body.

Maria Ozawa feature the prefect blend of Asian and European traits. Maria has a pretty face with beautiful angel eyes. Maria body is flawless with curves in all the right places, beautiful soft breast and an amazing ass.:inlove2:

On the other hand Haruka Sanada body is plain and simply jaw dropping amazing. She has an nice curves, a big firm ass and a beautiful pair of G-cup breast.

But ultimately i have to go with Maria Ozawa because she the full package with pretty face and nice body, unlike huruka sanada whose body is a perfect 10/10 but her face is average.