JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 3 Bracket A Finals Match 7

Which JAV actress Has the hotter Body? (see thread for Pix/Details)

• 38) Nana Ogura (B: 88 F cup W: 59 H: 83)

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 3) Risa Kasumi (B: 90 G cup W: 58 H: 85)

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
Hey Guys, it time to start the first of the Bracket finals, so lets get things started with the first bracket final match. The Bracket A Finals feature the beautiful Nana Ogura against the hot Risa Kasumi. So its up to you to decide which of these asian angels will be crown the Bracket A winner and win a Spot in the JAV Hot Body Final Bracket. Which will it be, Nana Ogura innocent face and beautiful body :grassdance: or the slender but big breasted Risa Kasumi. :please:

JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 3 Bracket A Finals Match 7

38) Nana Ogura (B: 88 F cup W: 59 H: 83)

VS

3) Risa Kasumi (B: 90 G cup W: 58 H: 85)

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
hey guys just wondering which of these to girls did you vote for and why. I'm not a big fan of either of these two girls, but their no denying that both of these two girls are beautiful and very attactive . I've never her of Nana Ogura before this tournament but i end voting for Nana Ogura because after watching my first Nana movie, i can say that her body is a 8/10, but here performance was a perfect 10 out of 10. :study:

One thing that i notice about risa kasumi is that her body has change somewhat since her debut. when risa first started off her body was curvy and her g-cup breast look huge and firm. but in her more recent films risa's body looks more plain and her tits don't look as big as when she debut. I still think she looks hot a solid 9/10.

what do you guys think about this?:puzzled: