How Should the JAV Hot Body Finals be Set up

How Should The JAV Hot Body Finals Bracket Be Set Up?(MULT-VOTE ALLOW)

• Option 1-A (8-4-2 set up) see thread for details

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 1-B (8-4-2 set up) see thread for details

• Option 1-C (8-4-2 set up) see thread for details

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Option 2 (6-3 Set Up) see thread for details

• Option 3 (6-4-2 Set Up) see thread for details

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
Hey guys i just wanted your guys' input on how the JAV Hot Body Tournament Finals Bracket should be set up. MULT-VOTE allow

The three options are

Option 1: The 8-4-2 bracket lay out that have been use in the Brackets (A-E)
---------- Which means that three JAV idols get a second shot (Redemption) in the tournament. Determine by poll

Option 1 Sub-Options:

A) 3 JAV Idols are selected from Bracket Finals loser (round 3)

B) 2 JAV idols are selected from Backet Finals loser (round 3), and 1 from bracket semi-final loser (round 2)

C) 1 JAV Idol is select from each Round (1,2,3)

Option 2: 6-3 Lay out which has Three 1-on-1 "semi-final" match with the finals featuring a three way( triple thread) match for the Champtionship
---------- Which means a consolatory match between the 5 Bracket finalist loser will decide which JAV idol get a second shot (Redemption) in the tournament to fill the 6 slot

Option 3: is a 6-4-2 lay out similar to OPTION 2 which has the 5 bracket winner and ONE Redemption JAV idol in three 1-on-1 matches. but features a Consolatory Match Between The three loser of the round 4 matchs another shot at the title of JAV with the hottest body.
-

IF you have any question leave a comment and i'll do my best to answer your questions

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
i personally prefer Options 3, option 1-C and option 1-B becasuse:

- in the case of option 3 the girls that either won or made it to their bracket finals are given a second chance at the title of JAV idol with the hottest body. which is like a reward for winning their first two matchs and making it to their bracket finals.

-IN the case of option 1-C i like it because when you look at it some of the brackets had tougher competition than other. So it gives a beautiful girl in each round a second chance to win it all. showing that their lost was a mistake.

IN the case of option 1-B i like it because it rewards the girls that actually won a match. because the JAV idols that made it their bracket finals but lose a 2 in 5 chance to get back in the tournament and the idols that made it to their bracket semi-finals but lose a 1 in 10 chance to win it all if they can over come the bracket winners an prove that their lose was a mistake.