Need opinions on Names for Meganekko Hentai paysite

What name would you choose for a Meganekko paysite?

• Ero Meganekko

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meganekko Hardcore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ero no Meganekko

• Meganekko H

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Meganekko Extreme

• Meganekko Sluts

• Total voters

BorgmanJayce

DNA TransMutate Activate!
Jan 19, 2007
As I mentioned in a previous thread here, I'm planning on setting up a Meganekko Hentai paysite and I've come up with a few names for the site but I don't know which one to use at all which is why I've decided to ask you guys to pick a name for me. :)

The one with the most votes at the end of next month wins and I WILL definitely use it as the site's name at the end of the day unless anyone has any suggestions which I'd be more than willing to listen to.

Jan 3, 2008
dont you think its a bit moronic when you ask something like that on a non commercial site, while knowing that you will not have laboured a minute for those images that you will charge the dumbasses that will visit your site for.

BorgmanJayce

DNA TransMutate Activate!
Jan 19, 2007
I don't know if you have anything against free enterprise, but I'm actually planning on offering original content on the paysite as well in the form of fanart and original character art as well specially commissioned for the site, in case you're wondering...

I wouldn't create a paysite like this if I wasn't planning on offering any original content besides the other content offered at any time.