Nana Ogura Retiring/Final Video!?!? O_O

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

joey101

Nov 1, 2011
Just downloaded her latest release XV1220 and it had "Final Performance" on it. I wasn't sure what to believe... still not sure if this is real... please....no...

I really hope I'm not just jumping to conclusions and this is not her final video and she is not actually retiring... I just want confirmation, news, translation, anything...

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=60xv1220/

Japanese title:
デビュー4周年の集大成!グランドファイナル6本番 引退 小倉奈々

Japanese description:
遂にこの時が来てしまった…4年間純粋にSEXを愛し続けたオグナナが遂に引退!泣いても、笑っても、これがラストセックス6本番!!体液ヌレヌレ汗だくハードコアSEX!限界までのイラマ&激ピストンSEX!カラッポになるまで吹かせる潮吹きSEX!緊迫凌辱レイプ!主観での迫力SEX!犯されたいオグナナを首絞めSEX!ホントに見納め!最後の4P&ぶっかけ!最後にオグナナが感謝の気持ちをギュッと詰め込んだ集大成の240分!!

English title (feat. Google translator):
Culmination of four anniversary! Grand Final 6 production retirement Ogura Nana

English description (feat. Google translator):
Ogunana you hold love SEX purely ... four years at this time had come at last retired at last! Even crying, even laughing, this is 6 production last sex! ! Body fluids and soaked sweaty hardcore SEX! Irama & deep-piston up to the limit of SEX! Squirting SEX to make blown until empty! Tense r*** r***! SEX force of subjectivity! SEX choking the Ogunana to be fucked! The last look really! 4P & Bukkake last! 240 minutes of culmination Ogunana is packed tightly gratitude to the end! !

Hm, maybe she retires only from マックスエー / Max Agent. But maybe she retires really.

And there goes another one... Seems that lately a lot of JAV actresses retire... 2013 / 2014 - years of retirements?

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
She's retiring from jav industry. She lives in Italy now and enjoys her life there.

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
5e9d461f7dbd006f58e5385e69976121.jpg

Reactions: CodeGeek
Mar 28, 2008
She more than likely found an Italian man who has no idea she was in AV or its someone who knows who she is.

You know that typical, "I found someone who doesnt care I was in av and is willing to be with me " sort of thing.

Or theres some jap guy with a bar over there.

Anyways. She will more than likely return if she ends up getting sick of Italy, she is still in her 20's.

Watch for her new video end of this year or Q1 of next year. I guarantee it.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
You guarantee it? So what if there is no new movie of her around that time? ;)

Mar 28, 2008
IF by some miracle I'm wrong then I will lose all credibility!!!!!

But im telling u , she will return with a new video by the end of this year or Q1 of next year!!!!

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
its a little saddling to see her go. but she had a good run. hope she enjoy her life, because she gave us some good memories and times.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
She's probably duped some poor bastard in Italy into believing she's a sweet, pure girl; unlike the utter slut she is!

Mar 28, 2008
Well, she deleted her twitter and her blog will soon be taken off too.

Her farewell party was yesterday and now she should be in italy.

The timer begins. WILL I LOSE CREDIBILITY ??? Or WILL I prove to everyone That I am a GOD?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Wakaba Onoue ,Ai Haneda, Uta Kohaku, Nana Ogura, Nozomi Asou, and Haruki Sato this November. so many of my favs have left in 2014

Mar 28, 2008
Well this is fucked up.

Nana ogura deleted her twitter account a while back. Like 2 months ago.

Anyways, someone now is using her same twitter handle.

I dont get it, I thought that once u deleted ur twitter account, if someone made a new account they wouldnt be able to use the same handle u had before you know? In case someone tried to pretend it was u or something.

So theres this bag of douche who made a new twitter account with nana oguras old handle. Exact spelling everything and he has this tweet with a link to a site that will no doubt give you malware.

Em I incorrect on how twitter works? You shouldnt be allowed to take someone elses twitter handle after it has been deleted, right?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Wakaba Onoue ,Ai Haneda, Uta Kohaku, Nana Ogura, Nozomi Asou, and Haruki Sato this November. so many of my favs have left in 2014

Haneda Ai ? Are you sure ? there is no farewell video of her despite she made around 60 videos, and her twitter is still active...I hope that she make a comeback soon.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012

You just ruined my day.