Name your top 5 most annoying enemies for...

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
:attention:Name your top 5 most annoying enemies for The Legend of Zelda series
Rules:
1) must do a top countdown starting with 5 being the least annoying and 1 being the most annoying of the annoying.:puzzled:
2) give a reason for your enemy choice:bingo:
3) attach (or insert, doesn't matter) pics for your enemies:nosepick:
4)....guess thats it, have fun...wait there is one more rule-You read, You reply:pissed: (or play the game.....:snicker2:eek:k, just kidding, you don't have to reply):tea: ok begin starting with me

5)Redead-their gaze will freeze u even if you do a jump attack and will latch on to you and suck your life.
4)Wallmaster-if your careless, it will grab you and transport you (or drag you) back at the beginning of the dungeon.
3)Tektite(both red and blue)-they jump you, literally, actually yeah its the jumping on you when you don't guard.
2)Like-Like-they swallow if your not careful, plus they eat you shield and tunic if your really not careful.
1)Gibdo-their gaze will freeze u even if you do a jump attack and will latch on to you and suck your life like the Redead and to make matters worse the will freeze (gaze) you in rapid succession leaving you totally...well lets just say "Game Over" (only if your surrounded by lets say 3 or more Gibdo.

Junkbox

Jul 31, 2008
Those flying Birds in Altered beast and flying anything for that matter, flying ninjas in shinobi when places at a point of jump are a pain in the ass

Reptiloid

Loli Worshipper
Mar 12, 2008
5) Will-O-The-Wisp (TESIV: Oblivion) Obnoxious creatures. Way too much HP, takes ages to finish off.
4) Alien Grunt (Half-Life) Shoots homing bees. Enough said.
3) ReDead (LoZ) These pesky fuckers will paralyze and r*** you. And that scream...that scream...
2) Tektite (LoZ) Constantly jumps at you, knocks you over, hard to hit with projectile weapons. A real pain in the ass.
1) Kleer (Serious Sam) They sure are sturdy for a pile of walking bones! They attack in packs, constantly pouncing and clawing at you. Clusterfuck Deluxe.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
#5) The Ruby/Emerald Weapons (Final Fantasy VII): After untold hours of level grinding and maxing out materia, you still have to create a bulletproof strategy to win. Even then, you may be wiped out at any time.

#4) The final horde rush (left 4 dead): OMFG! Just fly the damn chopper in already!

#3) The stationary turrets that shoot at you while you try to kill the mother brain (Metroid): I've never been so pissed off while firing at a non-moving target. Plus, they knock you into the acid/lava.

#2) Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII): Why is he annoying? If you've actually done the work of defeating the optional weapons and gathering all the materia, he's a total pushover! It really makes the final fight anticlimactic when you can outright dominate the game's antagonist! Maybe annoying isn't the right word, its a downright piss-off!

#1) Floating Medusa Heads (Castlevania series): BECAUSE THEY HIT YOU IN MID JUMP AND MAKE YOU FALL DOWN ON THE SPIKES AND THEN YOU DIE AND YOU HAVE TO PLAY FOR AN HOUR TO GET BACK TO THE SAME SPOT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET TO THE SAVE POINT BECAUSE THAT WAS WHERE YOU WERE GOING WHEN YOU WERE KILLED FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCKING STOOPID HEADS!!!!11!!!

Reactions: Khaozreigns

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I can't say that I really hated any monsters from the Zelda series. But there are hundreds of other monsters that I hate from other games. As it seems others have listed. But I highly recommend The Angry Video Game Nerd to everyone. He is the best!

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
1 - Final Boss on [Prototype]
2 - Chai from Shenmue
3 - The Archdemon from Dragon Age Origins
4 - The Sniper from Borderlands. Forgot his name.
5 - Big stupid robot from Matrix Path of Neo.

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
Yeah, I don't think Zelda is my default suicide game, to be honest. Not meaning to rain on your parade or anything..... but you see, lowleg seems to have hit the nail right on the head.

#1) Floating Medusa Heads (Castlevania series): BECAUSE THEY HIT YOU IN MID JUMP AND MAKE YOU FALL DOWN ON THE SPIKES AND THEN YOU DIE AND YOU HAVE TO PLAY FOR AN HOUR TO GET BACK TO THE SAME SPOT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET TO THE SAVE POINT BECAUSE THAT WAS WHERE YOU WERE GOING WHEN YOU WERE KILLED FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCKING STOOPID HEADS!!!!11!!!

There's something very *special* about those medusa heads. They're a force of nature, i tell you. Couldn't have articulated it better myself.

Haryer

Jan 29, 2011
Name your top 5 most annoying enemies for

I suck too, my kill death ratio is usually about .5, but oh well, it is so fun. As with the popups, I dont get them at all, I have only got one popup in 2 months. It is weird though, I have changed nothing on my computer in a month and it just started this a week ago. I really dont know why and for some reason I was just playing for 1 hour and no minimization. I guess it occasionally does that, enough to be annoying though.

mealtimeshadow

May 31, 2016
For Legend of Zelda, I only have 2.
2. Boss of the 3rd dungeon/tower, in Zelda 3:Link to the Past. It's like a big segmented worm, with an invincible body and a vulnerable tail. If he knocks you off the ledge, you have to climb your way back through the dungeon to restart the fight.

1. Black Link, from Zelda 2:Adventure of Link. I still have no idea what is the definitive way to damage him. Everytime I win and beat the game, it always feels like dumb luck.