My New Hero is... Antonio!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
That's what he said his name was, anyway; from Wife Seduced By a Foreigner While Her Husband Wasn't Looking [JKNK-018]:

JKNK-018 - Antonio.jpg

For the fun of it, the movie's description, courtesy of R18:

A couple is taking a walk when they meet a white man who is lost and has neither wallet nor cell phone. The kind-hearted couple welcomes the man into their home, and they let him stay there. Meanwhile, the couple has its own problem, which they can't tell others about... The wife has been denying sex to the husband for many years... The wife indulges in masturbation while fantasizing about the foreigner's youthful body. When the man coincidentally catches her in the act, he gets turned on and cannot help but approach and seduce her. The two then engage in an affair while the husband is not aware...

The reason why my antenna perked up was because I recognized the musclebound and tattooed probable European, speaking in stilted Japanese, from:

Foreign Guy Sexual Mom and Daughter in Husband's Presence [LHBB-068]

LHBB-068-3.jpg

In that one, Antonio first took the daughter, and then the mother...

LHBB-068.jpg

...And then both (below). You can read my commentary on some of the "Foreign Guy" movies from a two-year-old post at Stream DOWNLOADS.

LHBB-068-2.jpg

Antonio's chapter was leaps and bounds better than any of the "Foreign Guy" videos I've seen. (Unfortunately, his screen time was only one-third the size of the second episode, featuring a real loser). Antonio made his presence felt; he's got a dominating personality which, added to his Eurotrash charm, makes him a pleasure to watch.

So I was really delighted when I noticed him again in JKNK-018; he's got a mischievous side to him, and reminded me (in looks and rascality) of the actor Sacha Baron Cohen (of "Borat" fame).

Sacha Baron Cohen.jpg

At any rate, Antonio did not disappoint in this one... he was as slyly rude and as disrespectful as ever. Even had the poor lady toss his salad, not once, but twice.

JKNK-018 - Antonio2.jpg

JKNK-018 - Antonio3.jpg

Toward the movie's end, he even picks up a photo of the happy couple and shoves it in the lady's face. He rarely loses an opportunity to meanly turn her head around during his antics, so that she may be reminded of her husband, lying beside them.

JKNK-018 - Antonio4.jpg

By the way, I liked the actress, Yuna Arisaka; what a warm, million-dollar smile.

JKNK-018 - Smile2.jpg JKNK-018 - Smile.jpg

If you know of other JAVs that Antonio has appeared in, please don't keep 'em to yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s and mago

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I coincidentally clicked on the "Where Can Find These JAVs with White Actors?" thread by New Member Curiosities, featuring covers... and noticed one more with Antonio:

White Guys With Big Dicks: Jogging Girl Gets r***ing and Creampied [LMHH-034]

h_189lmhh00034pl.jpg

shawn0000

Jan 12, 2016
hey, do you have the JKNK-018? I have been looking for it for a loooong time! I have the other two. also like this guy a lot

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Damn, missed this before. Anyone know where to find the jogging and mom/daughter titles? These look promising~!

If you're feeling charitable, by chance @shawn0000... ;) Blessings be upon you.

(& I'll go look for the JKNK title now~)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Shawn0000 dug up not one, but TWO other Antonio movies!!

While I was Working My Wife Was Fucked by a Foreigner's Giant Cock!! [LHBS-012]

h_189lhbs00012pl.jpg

Antonio shares the screen with four other foreign guys. That's not fair. (Reference)

Now this next one is so obscure, even DMM does not list it (at least I couldn't get it to come up in a search. Boy, do I hate to admit I couldn't get it to come up). I put the code into a general Google search, and not one relevant hit came up... not one!

The horrible title translation:

Harvesting Trap Voyeur Lahaina Tokai Black Daikanyama Purveyor of Celebrity French Teacher Ollila [LHBS-066]

LHBS-066 COVER.jpg

Trap of Daikanyama celebrity purveyor French teacher! ? Married achievement to determine a body than the foreign instructors ... lesson to entice the high celebrity wives of pride in the sweet face ... It was a trap of all French instructors! Even the married woman that is married also unceremoniously to fall into the hands of the French teacher! ! Special Features: during the campaign in a live chat Madame floor!

LHBS-066.jpg

This looks like a superb Antonio movie where he has the entire spotlight, working over a bevy of beauties. The source:

http://jp.netnerdz.com/LHBB066.html

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Both of these look quite promising!

Here's to hoping we can find at least one of them. Extending my feelers now, & I'll offer a bounty for the second one in areas where perhaps more skilled hunters than I can find it. :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Another one with Antonio! (Right under our noses, too... from the same series of his best appearance, Foreign Guy Sexual Mom and Daughter in Husband's Presence [LHBB-068].)

It is...

Foreign Guy Sexual Mom and Daughter in Husband's Presence [LHBB-135]

LHBB-135-1.jpg

On the downside, mom and daughter are not taken together. Upside? While I haven't watched the movie, the cover & screen shots indicate one mother and TWO daughters. (All right, not much of an upside... but adds a tiny twist to the usual formula.)

Wow, there is even a 511 MB download. Try and find that with these impossible LAHAINA TOKAI movies, especially one from a few years ago.

Reactions: hiten and Restrepo

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
.Now this next one is so obscure, even DMM does not list it (at least I couldn't get it to come up in a search. Boy, do I hate to admit I couldn't get it to come up). I put the code into a general Google search, and not one relevant hit came up... not one!

The horrible title translation:

Harvesting Trap Voyeur Lahaina Tokai Black Daikanyama Purveyor of Celebrity French Teacher Ollila [LHBS-066]

View attachment 586440

Trap of Daikanyama celebrity purveyor French teacher! ? Married achievement to determine a body than the foreign instructors ... lesson to entice the high celebrity wives of pride in the sweet face ... It was a trap of all French instructors! Even the married woman that is married also unceremoniously to fall into the hands of the French teacher! ! Special Features: during the campaign in a live chat Madame floor!

View attachment 586442

This looks like a superb Antonio movie where he has the entire spotlight, working over a bevy of beauties. The source:

http://jp.netnerdz.com/LHBB066.html

First victim looks Ruri Hayami.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Didn't last long, did it, Hiten? The original page has alternatives for 728 MB & 711 MB.

A favor in turn? Only reason why I'm askin' (my second question, in your case) is because I can't come up with a single reason... and I've become curious. Few words of explanation in that thread could prevent my untimely death. (Meee-roww.)

curiosity.jpg

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
jugulear: I had that link pulled. I'm friends with the company who filmed that movie (and it's not Lahaina, they just distributed it). The other ones will be down soon and I ask you keep them down. Thank you.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Perhaps you can take advantage of your friendship with the company, in order to provide constructive actor-related information that is in tune with this thread's purpose.

Reactions: Supmop

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
jugulear: the only thing I can tell you is the guy's Italian, lives in Japan and speaks the language well, and doesn't mind having his face shown hence him starring in many titles.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I was actually in constant contact with jugulear for a long time back when he was active. Then, he started to not respond. Later it turned out his ISP provided email was the culprit, he would sometimes get my emails and sometimes not. He would reply and sometimes I would get them and sometimes not as well, then all of a sudden they would show up for both of us. He was using something called Intergate for email. By his accounts he wasn't young, so, I sure hope he's well and didn't fall on hard times for failing health. I miss him a lot! We would have some fun conversations!

My New Hero is Jugulear!