Movie where the team actually wins games/championship because of the manager's fucking

Dadaserfu

Nov 22, 2021
I love movies where a girls actions have real life consequences. For example in GVG-208 where Kaho Kasumi sucks off a Grandpa and he is miraculously healed, so she keeps at it. This made me wonder if in any "female manager" type movie the team actually wins games/championship because of the manager's actions encouraging her to keep at it essentially. Lemme know what y'all got. Other - fucking leading to real life consequences - examples welcomed.

Reactions: whocarezpunk

Dadaserfu

Nov 22, 2021
I love movies where a girls actions have real life consequences. For example in GVG-208 where Kaho Kasumi sucks off a Grandpa and he is miraculously healed, so she keeps at it. This made me wonder if in any "female manager" type movie the team actually wins games/championship because of the manager's actions encouraging her to keep at it essentially. Lemme know what y'all got. Other - fucking leading to real life consequences - examples welcomed.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
for me usually i watch team manager movies because it's a guaranteed 3P and they're usually pretty rough on the chicks