Movie Review-areolas

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, since I have mentioned Airi Kijima in this thread and I had had one of her titles on my Top 10 JAVs of 2015 list, I decided to do a review of that. I don't think that it came out right, but I said I would do a review, so here it is!

IPZ-644

pp_243202.jpg

Intro

The film starts out with the teacher, Airi Kijima, walking around in class and checking on her students. They are in the middle of writing a test, and she often needs to go up to students who have got some questions regarding the test, slightly bending over so she can see exactly what needs clarification. This and her extremely short skirt allow us and some of the students to take a look at her panties, round little butt and sexy legs. The shots are brief and so is the scene, but it establishes the theme of the film and also also serves as a taste of what's to come.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Scene 01

The students all leave after taking the test, except for one, whom Airi Kijima pulls aside to have a private conversation with. The poor sod is obviously feeling down, and no words seem to get through to him. Fortunately, his beautiful teacher knows just how to cheer him up. She puts his hand on her thighs, kisses him and then sits on his lap, rubbing her butt against his crotch. She feels her student getting harder, so she pulls down his trousers and pants so she can continue with a handjob. She licks his penis a couple of times to wet it, but it's not long before she starts giving him a blowjob. At this point, she stands up just so we can see her legs and butt better, which breaks the immersion a little, but the view and the fact that she goes on to kiss him makes up for it. She then proceeds to use her legs and hands to please the guy in a variety of ways, including a standing pose where she's got the guy's penis between her thighs – a favourite of mine, but poorly done here. She uses her hand to caress the penis, which must feel great, for sure, but her hand blocks the view of the penis and thus makes the scene visually less appealing. This is an issue both when she's facing the guy and when she's facing away from him, and that short interlude between those two positions, where the guy puts his penis on the table and she uses her foot to pleasure him, doesn't fit the scene either. Even though she's got authority over him as a teacher, such a dominant position didn't feel right for the situation and made me think that it was simply there because the director wanted it to be there. So things seem to be going downhill, but the final position, where she goes back to rubbing her butt against the penis, allows the scene to end on a high note, even though her reaction to the guy ejaculating is somewhat strange – I can't decide if it's surprise, confusion, or disbelief, and there's a moment where she looks to the side, presumably at the director, then conspicuously shows her butt to the camera, again at the cost of immersion. In any case, she cleans up her student's penis and has a short conversation with him. One doesn't need to speak Japanese in order to decipher that she has accomplished her mission: the guy feels much better. Honestly, who wouldn't?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Scene 02

The second scene starts out much like the first one did. One of her students seems to be melancholic, but as we know now, she's got a way of cheering people up. She gets on the table and tempts him by spreading her legs. She allows him to get his head between her thighs and take a real close look at her panties. The therapy seems to be working and she lets the guy rip a hole in her pantyhose as she pulls her panties aside, showing off her fanny. The guy gets on his knees and starts licking, but takes the liberty of reaching up to her boobs and starts fondling it without her telling to do so, which doesn't help my immersion at all. The director seems to agree with me on this one, as there is a quick cut after the incident. The cunnilingus ends soon and Airi Kijima begins to undress her student, then gets back on the table to give him a blowjob and to provide us with a better view of her butt and legs – again, at the cost of some immersion. The blowjob is followed by kissing, during which Airi keeps giving him a handjob and the guy starts caressing her down there too. Airi then takes his penis between her butt and the skirt, which eventually leads to the guy penetrating her. We get some nice camera angles and many different poses during this sex scene, most of which should come as no surprise to anyone. There is, however, a brief part in the middle of the scene where, for some reason, the guy pulls out his penis and starts fingering her instead. She seemingly has an orgasm and after some more cunnilingus he enters her again, but it was certainly strange to break the flow of the scene and have that part there; I would have preferred that to happen at the beginning of the scene when he first started pleasuring her. In any case, it's a nice scene, but I need to point out that Airi wears the vast majority of her clothes throughout the whole scene – and the whole film, for that matter –, but she does reveal her boobs. In the end, he jerks himself off onto her thigh and the screen fades out on a smiling Airi. She's got every reason to be satisfied, and she's not the only one.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Scene 03

Let me paint the picture for you: a young, attractive woman enters a room where there are three guys waiting for her. It doesn't take a genius to know what will happen next. Were you thinking blowjobs? Well, you were absolutely right, then! The students must have suspected as much as well, as they start touching themselves even before there is any hint of Airi getting naughty. She doesn't seem to be surprised when she notices, either, and, as expected, starts giving one of the students a blowjob. It's not long before the other two join their lucky classmate, and Airi gets to work. We get some nice shots of her butt and legs, and some of the students rub their penises against her ass, but they eventually surround her for a blowjob. You would think that they'll end up blowing their loads onto her face, and yes, it could have ended like that. In most films, it does end like that. In this one, however, one of the students asks for a footjob. At first, Airi reacts a tad more shyly than I would've liked, but she complies. The other two linger for a while, but eventually leave so Airi can focus on the footjob. I prefer the one-on-one scenario, so I welcomed this decision and also the camera angle at which the director chose to shoot the final position for the first guy: you could not only see the footjob, but also Airi's legs and face. It doesn't take long for the guy to ejaculate, and I can't blame him. She gently caresses his penis a bit before he leaves and the two remaining students go up to Airi, asking for their turn. She gives one of them a buttjob while simultaneously giving the other one a handjob before she is once again left alone to focus on the guy under her. After he ejaculates, she treats the last guy to a footjob as well, working his penis in different ways than the first guy's. Even though she looks more like an enthusiastic amateur rather than a professional during the final position due to her chaotic technique and seemingly unsure grip on the guy's penis, she doesn't let it escape from between her feet and the scene comes to a happy end for everyone involved.

i10.jpg
i11.jpg
i12.jpg

Scene 04

I won't pretend to understand how Airi comes to have sex with the guy in this scene. They start kissing after a brief conversation, and while they're at it, the guy starts fondling her butt. She doesn't seem to protest and so the guy pulls aside her panties and caresses her down there before moving on to her boobs. At this point, she starts groping his penis and he returns the favour by caressing her fanny once again. After some fingering he starts rubbing his penis against her butt, and she goes on to give him a long blowjob, during which we get shots of her butt and legs. In return, he starts eating her out, but he shortly ends up penetrating her. And then comes the best, although rather short part of this scene: he puts his hands behind his back and lets Airi move her ass as she wishes, and oh, does she move it! Then, the guy takes over again and they proceed to have sex in many different positions, during many of which the guy pulls Airi's skirt down so it covers most of her butt. I didn't particularly like this decision as not only did it make her ass less visible, sometimes it even blocked or obscured the action. An another criticism of mine would be that during one of the poses the guy seemed to be playing with Airi's legs by holding them in different positions all the time, which makes it seem like he's not into having sex with her and it sort of ruined the immersion. I can't really describe it properly, but I'm sure you'll know what I mean if you decide to watch the scene. In the end, he blows his rather modest load onto her tongue and the film concludes with Airi happily talking to the guy. It's not a bad a scene, but it's probably the worst out of the four.

i13.jpg
i14.jpg
i15.jpg

Additional Thoughts
(Feel free to skip this paragraph if you're only interested in the film itself)

IPZ-644 is definitely the best title in this series despite being an entire hour shorter than the rest of the lot. Why? Because the director wasn't afraid of completely embracing the butt/leg fetish aspect of the film. If you look at other titles in the series, the equivalent of the first scene usually ends with a blowjob instead of a buttjob. In what is the third scene here, the guys usually jerk themselves off onto the actress' face or, best-case scenario, onto her butt. Sure, all of them feature some footplay, but out of the six titles currently available in the series only two have scenes where the actress makes a guy ejaculate with her feet, and buttjobs are just as rare. Now, why do those sex acts matter? Why aren't blowjobs and sex enough? Because it is a title revolving around butts and legs – that is its entire theme, its focus, its promise –, so it needs to deliver on that and those sex acts are something that I, as a fan of the genre, would love to see but rarely get, contrary to the rest of the film. I can fire up pretty much any title and see blowjobs and sex, but how many of them include a full footjob or buttjob? Not many, not even amongst the titles that are focused on those body parts, and this scarcity just makes it that more exciting to watch one. What's rare is usually valuable - just think of gold or diamonds. So when a top shelf studio decides to go that extra mile and include two footjobs and two buttjobs in a title starring one of my (current) favourite actresses I can't help but feel like it's Christmas. And don't get me wrong – I know very well that those (especially footjobs) aren't for everyone, but there are still two sex scenes in this film that should be a great watch for everyone. I would have loved it if Idea Pocket had stuck to this or a similar distribution of sex acts when it comes to their films in this series as I think it's well balanced. Unfortunately, it looks like it was just a one-time thing as the upcoming IPZ-715 seems to go back to the series' roots based on the sample video and the screenshots – which, in the end, only makes this little detour that much sweeter.​

I know that that is a lot of text, but blame Jugulear, not me! :p

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reviews are good fun to read but they have to be able to hold a person's interest too. If you just have a block of text you risk boring the reader, especially if it's mostly just a run through of positions. Screenshots are a big plus to have and in that respect I will say that I feel kharo you have a good set up to your reviews as they are interesting and don't become a chore to read. I'm biased because I am a fan of the impregnation thread where you have contributed greatly, as has kessari, clemenceko and of course jugulear.

Although it's not a thread dedicated to reviews, we have seen some great reviews and summaries there.

Keep up the good work guys. I do enjoy reading reviews, but if it's a movie I know I won't like then I will probably ignore it.

If I had more time I would definitely contribute more reviews as I do enjoy writing them but, as has been discussed, they can be time consuming so you do have to pick your movies.

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Reviews are good fun to read but they have to be able to hold a person's interest too. If you just have a block of text you risk boring the reader, especially if it's mostly just a run through of positions. Screenshots are a big plus to have and in that respect I will say that I feel kharo you have a good set up to your reviews as they are interesting and don't become a chore to read. I'm biased because I am a fan of the impregnation thread where you have contributed greatly, as has kessari, clemenceko and of course jugulear.

Although it's not a thread dedicated to reviews, we have seen some great reviews and summaries there.

Keep up the good work guys. I do enjoy reading reviews, but if it's a movie I know I won't like then I will probably ignore it.

If I had more time I would definitely contribute more reviews as I do enjoy writing them but, as has been discussed, they can be time consuming so you do have to pick your movies.

Thank you, but I think you have confused me with someone else as I haven't even opened that impregnation thread... or maybe you meant the woman under table thread? I do post there. :)

I forgot to mention this in that post, but feel free to criticise my post in a constructive manner. I don't plant to write more reviews at the moment, but should I ever try again, I'd like to know what you guys thought was good and bad about the IPZ-644 one so that I could omit some stuff that you felt was pointless to include, or make it more organised, separate pro and contra when it comes to scenes or... I don't know, anything, really.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thank you, but I think you have confused me with someone else as I haven't even opened that impregnation thread... or maybe you meant the woman under table thread? I do post there. :)

I forgot to mention this in that post, but feel free to criticise my post in a constructive manner. I don't plant to write more reviews at the moment, but should I ever try again, I'd like to know what you guys thought was good and bad about the IPZ-644 one so that I could omit some stuff that you felt was pointless to include, or make it more organised, separate pro and contra when it comes to scenes or... I don't know, anything, really.

Oops! You're right i was thinking of your posts on the woman under the table thread.

As for your review, i've already hit the like button so you know i viewed it positively. The review for IPZ-644 was very good indeed. The level of detail was extensive but it is your own personal insight which makes the review so good. A simple run down of the scene, as i said before, is boring. I can get most of that information from screenshots.

For me it's your own thoughts on what you enjoyed that holds more interest to me. The fact that you are prepared to go in detail over what points you enjoyed from a directorial point, and how you would have improved it shows just how much thought you have put towards the movie. Many times you have pointed out when the actors were not performing how they should and how it broke your immersion in the scene is something that i can definitely agree with. I too am someone who puts a lot of credence on how performers take their roles seriously. Although i watch the odd title which doesn't take itself too seriously and you see the actors 'perform' to the viewer, the vast majority of the titles i watch are story based and so any break of character can spoil my viewing pleasure.

Your use of screenshots is also key as clearly it is a very useful way to highlight the points you're making. The first screen shot for scene 3 for example was necessary considering you have specifically pointed out that shot in your review.

I also enjoyed your final summary. The way you have compared the movie to the rest in the series shows that you are a dedicated fan of this type of movie and lets us know how much this movie means to you. The comparisons show that you have paid particular attention to the fine details of the series as a whole and therefore it takes your review to a whole new level.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Oops! You're right i was thinking of your posts on the woman under the table thread.

As for your review, i've already hit the like button so you know i viewed it positively. The review for IPZ-644 was very good indeed. The level of detail was extensive but it is your own personal insight which makes the review so good. A simple run down of the scene, as i said before, is boring. I can get most of that information from screenshots.

For me it's your own thoughts on what you enjoyed that holds more interest to me. The fact that you are prepared to go in detail over what points you enjoyed from a directorial point, and how you would have improved it shows just how much thought you have put towards the movie. Many times you have pointed out when the actors were not performing how they should and how it broke your immersion in the scene is something that i can definitely agree with. I too am someone who puts a lot of credence on how performers take their roles seriously. Although i watch the odd title which doesn't take itself too seriously and you see the actors 'perform' to the viewer, the vast majority of the titles i watch are story based and so any break of character can spoil my viewing pleasure.

Your use of screenshots is also key as clearly it is a very useful way to highlight the points you're making. The first screen shot for scene 3 for example was necessary considering you have specifically pointed out that shot in your review.

I also enjoyed your final summary. The way you have compared the movie to the rest in the series shows that you are a dedicated fan of this type of movie and lets us know how much this movie means to you. The comparisons show that you have paid particular attention to the fine details of the series as a whole and therefore it takes your review to a whole new level.

Thank you so much! :maaf:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
So I've been meaning to watch this film for a while now but only just got around to it. Before beginning, I'd like to point out that member Feet01 has already reviewed this film more than three years ago here, and he liked it very much. But that's not the only time this film was mentioned on Akiba-Online as a couple of scenes from this title has popped up on the third page of the Funny and Crazy scenes from JAV topic. What's more, it has pretty good reviews on sites that I frequent, so there is definitely something to this film. Oh, and what did I think? Well, read on to find out!

SDMT-201 - The Naked Transfer School Boy

1sdmt201pl.jpg

(Long) Intro

The premise is simple and can be easily guessed based on the title: a naked transfer student arrives at the school. This is, however, not one of those films where it is normal for people to be naked all the time, so when our hero makes his grand entry, the students have different reactions, but they are all quite surprised. After his introduction our hero tries to fit in, but it doesn't help that he bumps into another student in the corridor. Besides, his penis gets in the way all the time. And I mean, all the time! During PE class, when he goes to wake up a classmate and asks her to explain to him something in a textbook or when serving food.

sdmt201_1.jpg

Some girls simply can't help but stare.

Scene 01

What is even worse is that it gets to the point where he simply needs to masturbate, otherwise he won't be able to pay attention in class – an unfortunate drawback of going around naked, surely. Good Girl Twintails notices our hero's efforts to relieve himself and sneaks him her gym shorts so he can at least hide his penis and keep the whole thing a secret. Little did she know that her shorts feel so soft that our hero cannot help but wrap it around his penis and finish what he started with it. The cumshot leaves Good Girl Twintails shocked, and due to her reaction the affair does not go unnoticed. The teacher decides, however, that it is no big deal and they should continue on with the lesson after Good Girl Twintails and Sidekick Chick help him clean up.

sdmt201_2.jpg

Good Girl Twintails watching our hero masturbate with her gym shorts.

Scene 02

Next up is PE again. Our hero puts on his PE cap and has a tough time doing an exercise with a girl, after which no one wants to pair up with him for the next exercise, most likely because no one would like to have his penis rub against them. Good Girl Twintails' heart fills with sorrow at the sight of the poor boy standing around alone, and even though she cannot take part in this class without her shorts, she quickly arranges for our hero to have a pair: it is the same girl who has done some gymnastics with him before. This time is a little different, however, as our hero's penis not only brushes up against the girl's face but accidentally slides into her mouth during an awkward exercise. But the class cannot be interrupted by such small things, so it's only when he cums inside her mouth when she pushes him away and spits it all out onto the floor.

sdmt201_3.jpg

Physical Education at its best.

Scene 03

The next scene starts with a bunch of boys ganging up on our hero, no doubt partly due to what happened during PE. One of them has got a stick and is hitting our hero's penis with it while the others ridicule him – until Good Girl Twintails steps in and tells the bullies to sod off. The boys realise that they would stand no chance against Good Girl Twintails and her band of schoolgirls, and so remove themselves from the classroom. Good Girl Twintails assesses the damage done to our hero's manliness, and decides that he needs medical attention. She takes him to the medical room, lays him down and starts tending to his penis. A little caressing becomes a handjob, and as curiosity drives Good Girl Twintails forward, the handjob becomes a blowjob, and a blowjob is enough to finish our hero, who has already passed out from all the abuse that he had to endure by the time Good Girl Twintails makes him cum in her mouth.

sdmt201_4.jpg

Good Girl Twintails is intrigued.

(I expected this to be the main scene of the film and was disappointed that there was no penetration. You know, I got the same vibe watching our hero and Good Girl Twintails that I get when watching some American film: the male lead will eventually get to kiss the female lead. We know which is which and we expect it to happen, but, apparently, JAV is not so predictable!)

Scene 04

Now, in the next scene, I don't know what's going on. The girls are in their swimsuits, and they are taking a shower, I guess, when the guys show up, dragging our hero along only to push him aside in front of the girls. An unfortunate girl ends up between him and the wall, and his penis brushes up against the inside of her thighs. Our hero wastes no time and starts rubbing his penis against the girl's fanny while the others are busy chatting and he eventually goes in and only pulls out after he ejaculates. The girl falls onto the floor, sobbing. Only now does our hero realise what he has done, so he runs…

sdmt201_5.jpg

She's got a swimsuit on, for sure, but she doesn't look too wet to me...

Scene 05

… all the way to the teacher's office. Poor kid's obviously broken as he clearly cannot continue to be naked and also contain his desires at the same time. The teacher, however, was counting on this, as she has prepared a condom for what's to come, but not before she gives him a blowjob to warm him up. After that, we finally have our first proper sex scene with multiple positions, at the end of which our hero finishes inside the teacher (with the condom on), who seems very happy with this outcome.

sdmt201_6.jpg
sdmt201_8.jpg
sdmt201_7.jpg

Most of you will probably like this sex scene with the teacher the most.

Outro

In the last scene, it is revealed as to why the teacher was so welcoming of our hero. She addresses the class, and while doing so, she strips naked. She has evidently seen the light and this is how she will roll from now on. After just a short moment of tension, Good Girl Twintails does the same. Then comes Sidekick Chick. Then another girl, and another, and eventually everybody strips naked.

sdmt201_9.jpg

Now, I don't speak Japanese, but I swear they were all saying "O Captain! My Captain!" at one point or another during this scene.

We fade out to a naked class standing at attention.

Well… I definitely expected this film to be peculiar after taking just one look at the cover, and it was funny at times, mostly in the first 20-30 minutes, during which most of the "penis-accidents" happened, but there was no sex during this part of the film. So yes, it took a good while to get going and when it finally got to the sex scenes it turned out that those were both simple and disappointing for the most part, and the camera angles often didn't help. On top of it all I found the acting and the execution lacking. Whatever meaning Feet01 found in the film was definitely lost on me, though, and since the sex scenes didn't get me excited at all, I definitely don't recommend SDMT-201, but I don't regret watching it, either.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Loved the review kharo! I guess the movie didn't turn out the way you wanted but it's still great to hear about it. I wonder what happened to this actor. He was always a great shota actor but haven't seen him in a while so i guess he may have retired. Does he still have that 'deer in the headlights' look throughout as he mumbles his way through. That guy always had a creepy look but as a fan of shota movies i have to say he was one of the best. Good luck to the guy whatever he's up to these days.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
...Contrary to popular belief I can do more than just rant about Cyndi Wang! :D

Well... just barely.

Kidding aside, that's an understatement. The halls of Akiba-Online get an instant shine once our friend Kharo88 walks through them.

I remember the review of SDMT-201 by Feet01 (as I had added to the discussion at the time), and the "updated" review above was just wonderful. Kharo88's prior review of IPZ-644 (at the top of this page) was pretty terrific as well.

(I am reminded of Kharo88's statement from Post #13: "I don't think I'm 'qualified' to write reviews." Well, hardy-har-snicker-chuckle! Must be somewhat embarrassing to have been proven so wrong, eh, K-88?)

Too bad more of our fellow members are not pitching in, but we can understand why... writing a review takes work.

I ran into another review from that GIMP site, and let me plaster it here, as a way of shaking things up. (Reason why I ran into it was because Member Robbus had referenced SOE-121, and I liked the way the actress appeared; she turned out to be Rio, A.K.A. Tina Yuzuki, and one thing led to another.)

Female Teacher Hunting

Reviewed by Elkcreek

Female Teacher Hunting ... has some big plusses, first she (Rio) is a bit older, although she still looks young, at least I don't feel like Namba member looking at it. She has grown up and she is extremely hot. The movie starts out with her as a soccer coach? And she gets r***ing in the locker room by one of the players. The scene is pretty good, she seems to resist, and her acting is convincing. She never gets fully nude in this scene (her T-shirt remains on). My only complaint with this scene is it follows the traditional Japanese r*** scenario: 1) Eat at the Y 2) Get her to suck you off 3) Have sex with her. I find these scenarios a bit unrealistic. I can't imagine a r**ist with the first goal of pleasuring the girl, followed by trusting the victim with his member in her mouth, followed by sex. To me it's illogical.

The next scene is a vanilla sex scene with a fellow teacher. No Gimp worthy material here.

The next scene is a somewhat believable gang r*** scene that lasts a long time (a good 2/5 of the movie). In this scene she is stripped (her shirt stays on but is pulled back), held in numerous positions and assaulted. This occurs in some kind of a supply room that she was sent to clean up. The men wear ski masks to hide their identity which adds to the effect. She seems to resist fairly admirably but not as much as Ayumi Kase in Shark Special 35. I think the scene would have benefited from a bit more rough play, perhaps a stomach punch or a couple of slaps. Having said all this Rio is fucking gorgeous when she is held down, stretched out, assaulted and resisting. She is tied, but it is a weak tie with a sweater. While this scene follows the traditional Jap r*** scenario I talked about in the first scene, it is much more believable. I'll give it a C+; if it was any other girl it might be a D-. Worth checking out because of the talent.

My Grade: C+

Well... the emphasis is too much on the intricacies of the r*** scenes, which does not make for a good, all-around review... but at least it's a review, of sorts. (What I should'a done was write a review of my own; I see my last and only one for this thread was from almost a year ago, so shame on me.)

XV-608.jpg

The above review is in regard to 2007's XV-608, which had a series behind it.

I was intrigued about the reference for Shark Special 35, given the point that Ayumi Kase had done a great job of offering resistance; I wondered if she could be a candidate for the "Actresses Who Convincingly Convey Consternation" thread. (Or the "Looking for JAV Where Woman Get r***ing But 'Desperately Try to Act Tough'" thread.)

The movie turned out to be 2007's Torture & r*** Investigation 2 - Anal Violation Hot Plays [SSPD-035], and the GIMP site has this review; from its page is this photo of Ayumi Kase below, where we are told that her "lovely eyes glare at the knife guy with a look that is a mixture of anger and helplessness."

SSPD-035.jpg
With the Bald Thug.

Reactions: kharo88 and Motiman

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007

Secondly, I love the older Japanese movies that feature sex and nudity, the ones from the sleazy "exploitation" category (movies from the 1970s and 1980s), and I see the site touches on those, as well. They are not JAV, so they don't rate serious mention around here, but... well, I love them! Here is one called "Entrails of a Beautiful Woman" (a 2004 re-release of a 1986 movie) and now I want to see it..! (Another intriguing possibility is "Female Yakuza Tale.") ...

this seems to be as good a place as any to bring this resource to the attention of A-O. i refer to:

rarelust.com

essentially, this is a collection of thousands of old movies. it focuses on exploitation films of all stripes. the newer entries tend to be things that bombed at the box office. the older ones range from classics to noir to main stream to porncores soft and hard. there is a japanese section that, while not extensive, could keep you writing reviews for the foreseeable future. some of the titles from the 60s, 70s, and 80s translate as:

White Snake Enchantment
Horny Diver Tight Shellfish
Entrails of a Virgin
Fear of the Ghost House Bloodsucking Doll
Pervert Ward Torturing the White Uniform
Slave Wife
Naked Action College Girl r*** Edition

you get the idea. there are movies here that i haven’t seen anywhere else. so i think it’s worth a look-see.

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
Hello,
Can you guys tell me what's this attackers video? I read the review but it doesn't has any code.

http://ralphus.net/reviews/japan/jap_attackers60.htm

Since I have viewed several thousand Japanese videos I will begin with this review of Attackers#60.

Teacher arrives home to find two intruders, one pointing a gun directly at her. She is tied up onscreen and fondled while the other guy takes a few pics.

She is finger fucked by one man while her mouth is r***ing by the other. She is r***ing on console, then on floor while complaining and whimpering.

Next she is bound and fondled and forced to view this in full length mirror. Then door bell rings and one of the men lets one of the teacher's female students inside the house. We now see the teacher is bound, gagged with stuffing and cleave gagged being fondled in another room. He brings the student into room where teacher is being held captive. The student is quickly tied up and fondled. Teacher's gag is removed and used on student.

Next scene the student is bound and cleave gagged in bedroom. She is seated in chair and fondled by both men. Next she is ungagged and nose hook is applied. She is placed on bed and r***ing from behind while bound. Next she is turned on her back and r***ing all the while crying and whimpering.

Next scene they are bound butt to butt for double headed vibrating dildo r***. The teacher is ballgagged but we can hear lots of crying/whimpering from both women. During this scene both women receive hot wax. The next scene has the teacher being whipped. Student whimpers as she is tied with arms bound overhead and has lots of clothespins applied to her breasts. Also right after the teacher is whipped the student is forced to perform oral sex on man. Also earlier in video student is forced to perform oral sex on teacher while both are bound. We have dozens of Attackers titles in stock.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
So what do you do when a highly anticipated title doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to? Well, you have two options. You can either suck it up like a man or you can whine about it like a little bitch. But who would admit that they're a little bitch? No one, and luckily, no one has to, because you can just go into a little bit more detail, throw in a couple of photos and call it a review. So that's what this is, folks - a review.

ipx058pl.jpg

IPX-058 is a cosplay title featuring Aizawa Minami in 12 different outfits throughout 12 different scenes over the course of 3 hours. Let's take a look at the scenes one by one. I'll use the official labeling for each scene.

Scene 01 - Masturbation & Idol

1531290370___ipx011___w5oFGLwxv2.jpg

Aizawa Minami plays an idol (herself?) in this scene where she is getting interviewed by a guy while pleasuring herself under the table. I'm not sure if the guy is supposed to be aware of this or if he's even facilitating it as part of the interview, but anyone can clearly tell that something is going on. Even then, the interview goes on and I can't help but feel that this scene, like many others in JAV, would be a lot more enjoyable if I understood the dialogue. Another thing that would make this scene better is if she actually showed her fanny. That's right, we don't get to see her little precious in a female masturbation scene. If that doesn't make any sense to you, don't worry, you're not alone. It's no consolation that halfway through the scene she gets a toy out of her purse right in front of the guy, because if I had any doubts before about him knowing about what's going on those disappeared right then and there. This took away the secrecy and the excitement of her doing something sexual under the radar when she was not supposed to. Minami produced some cute moments, but it's a pretty forgettable scene overall, especially given the odd camera angles that the director chose at times.

1531290422___ipx012___YulG71xg8g.gif

"I know Minami-chan is hot and all, but I'd like to draw your attention to this table. Excellent craftmanship, don't you agree? Yes, a true masterwork. It's made from a 2000 year old acacia. If you look closely, you can even see the growth rings. Here, take a look!" - the director's thought process. (Don't quote me on this, though.)

Scene 02 - Fellatio & Insurance Canvasser
1531290457___ipx021___4Lkwf1lLXI.jpg

We all know about Japan's work culture - inhumanely long hours, high expectations and a lot of pressure. It's no wonder, then, that a young woman would do whatever she needed to be successful. As an insurance broker, Minami knows just what it takes to be successful. While paying a home visit to a potential client and pitching insurance, she casually reaches for her client's cock, starts caressing it, gets down on her knees, unzips his trousers and puts it in her mouth like it's the most natural thing in the world. This air of nonchalance permeates the whole scene. She keeps explaining the insurance to the guy who has some questions - thus adding a good amount of handjob time to what is supposed to be a blowjob scene - all the while working his cock to sweeten the deal. It doesn't take long before she jerks him off onto her tongue, granting the guy a happy ending as the scene ends. But what about the insurance? We'll never know. It would have been great for her to stop when he said that he was about to cum and blackmail him to sign or else she won't finish him off. After all, I think she made a very convincing case. In the end, I'm sure this is a deal that many of us would agree to in an instant.

Scene 03 - Chirarism & Esthetician

1531290484___ipx031___eIdVbw0IiY.jpg

I must admit I had to look up what chirarism meant. Just in case you're not familiar with the word, either, here's a definition by etymonline:

"The thrill of an unexpected glimpse of something erotically suggestive that is normally hidden," by 2001, from Japanese, from chirari "a glance, a glimpse" + English -ism…

With that in mind, the scene's all about a guy lying on one of those massage tables and Minami rubbing his body while we get a few shots of her cleavage and panty - and that's what we're supposed to enjoy. That's chirarism for you. The problem is that as an entire scene, this simply doesn't work. In fact, this doesn't work in porn at all. While these glimpses might be exciting while watching a "proper" film with an actress whose body you haven't seen naked a dozens times already, everybody expects more from porn. It's all the more baffling since there are entire 2-hour-long films dedicated to fulfilling this esthetician/massage fantasy with full-blown sex scenes. Here, she doesn't even touch his penis. Not even once! Chirarism? Come on... Shamless filler is what this is, not chirarism.

Scene 04 - Tickling & Bloomers

1531290512___ipx041___FnOVHX5w4e.jpg

I know that tickling is a fetish, so I'm sure people into that will love this scene, but for the rest of us there's simply nothing here. You know, the previous scene didn't exactly help with keeping my erection going, but this scene totally killed it and I'd wager that I'm not alone in this as this is the second filler scene in a row where nothing really happens. And then it occured to me - I just saw a third of the scenes and the only one that I enjoyed was the second one. Not a good ratio.

Scene 05 - Hamper Sex & Office Lady

1531290543___ipx051___715iodXAO5.jpg
1531290575___ipx052___uEc7cpJkbE.jpg
1531290605___ipx053___AvhNIcGJDd.jpg

And then came the OL scene and with it a healthy dose of renewed enthusiasm - enthusiasm that Minami clearly lacks when it comes to her job. She's flipping through some paperwork but you can see that she's bored out of her mind. She needs something to entertain her and she quickly realises the answer is right in front of her: her collegue, the only one still left in the office besides her. So she gets up and starts provoking him in a playful manner - she blows air on him, whispers in his ear and even teases his nipples, but alas, he is on an important phone call, and her childish provocations have no effect on him. She needs to do more, so she takes his hand and and starts fingering herself with it. She quickly spasms, but that's not enough - she wants a big, hard cock in place of that finger, and she's determined to get it. So she gets down on her knees and pulls his trousers down. He's not hard yet, but there's no urgency as she knows he won't be able to pretend indifference much longer. She takes every chance to playfully let him know that he's in her hands - quite literally, and it doesn't take long before she starts slurping away on his cock. This has the desired effect and our man is now rock hard. Finally, she thinks, as she moves on top of him and slowly starts riding. She picks up the tempo a bit and it's clear that the guy's wavering, but he's not broken yet. She turns around, her butt is now towards him, and she lowers herself down onto his cock, then gently starts sliding back and forth on it. She's getting more into it and she's not alone, the guy is quickly losing his composure. She then decides to switch poses as she lies down on a table and gestures for the guy to come in. She puts his cock into her fanny as he obeys and starts moving with purpose right away. It is in this pose that he finally gives in and starts moving his hips. Minami relaxes as he's getting more vigorous, but just like when they were doing it on the chair, she eventually offers her butt to him and he's all too eager now to come in. They move in tandem, and it soon becomes clear that the guy can't hold his load for as long as he can a telephone conversation as he ejaculates on her butt. She then quickly reverts back to her playful, cheeky self. It's a shame that she never got rid of her bra, but it's a great scene nonetheless.

Scene 06 - Fellatio & Student

1531290629___ipx061___KLg42M2sqr.jpg

Judging by the establishing shot everything seems to be in order in the classroom - that is until we cut to Minami sucking a penis. That's right, she's already under the table with a dick in her mouth. We don't see how she got there, there's no buildup or naughty foreplay during which she gets into position, we're supposed to accept that she's just there. I don't know the reason behind this in medias res, as I'm sure a 3 hour long film would allow for the proper telling of a story from start to finish, but that's not the case here. The actress does a good job though, sometimes taking it slow and teasing with her tongue, other times going fast like she's dying to have some cum. She gets it eventually, of course, by jerking him off onto her tongue.

Scene 07 - Stretch & Gym Uniform

1531290658___ipx071___TTN4U04cJJ.jpg

Minami's in the gym doing some light exercies. She bounces on a ball (not the kind I'd like to see her bounce on) and does some hip movements that are sexually suggestive. She then massages her thighs, and we get a few close-ups of her various body parts in clothes, but that's it. Another shameless filler.

Scene 08 - Footjob & Female Teacher

1531290683___ipx081___ArYD5bMpzz.jpg

As much as I was looking forward to this scene it turned out to be the biggest letdown due to the male actor - whom I named Limp Biscuit after watching the scene - and the director who, again, doesn't always show what he should. So it's not Minami's fault - she looks sexy, rocking that lovely haircut that suits her so well, that mini skirt and pantyhose... Yeah, she's the bomb, but the guy, Limp Biscuit, must think otherwise as he stayed limp for the vast majority of the scene, which is in complete contrast to his happy chap demeanour. He's so happy that it's annoying, in fact. And it's too bad, because the scene started out the right way, with the two of them sitting at a table in a classroom. This, of course, leads to the classic footjob-under-table scenario, which is enough to make anyone with a healthy dose of sex drive hard - but not Limp Biscuit. Even when Minami moves over, gets rid of his trousers, sits on the table and starts working his cock with her feet proper he still stays limp. In the end she miraculously makes him cum somehow, but he barely produces any visible proof of enjoyment. And hey, I know very well that footjobs are a niche category, but if you're going to do it at least get a guy who can believably fake that he's into it by actually getting an erection and maintaining it throughout the scene. I don't think that's too much to ask for in porn.

Scene 09 - Finger-banging & Nurse

1531290711___ipx091___UfLcWgXGTT.jpg

Minami's on duty as a nurse, performing menial tasks in the doctor's office (which doesn't look like a doctor's workspace at all). During this time, whenever the doctor gets the chance, he caresses, gropes and finally fingers Minami's butt. She's trying to stay composed in front of the patients but can hardly manage it. Regardless, no one says a word and the scene ends with Minami orgasming. You know, as they do in JAV. Yet another shameless filler.

Scene 10 - Female Pervert & Gal

1531290743___ipx101___IZvDXWNwfS.jpg

I'd like to preface my thoughts on this scene by saying that I like gals, and I like female perverts, and I like Minami Aizawa, but man did they do a poor job of turning her into a gal! It could be that the gal look simply doesn't suit her, but she looks terrible in this scene. But onto the scene in question: she's in an office with a guy, fiddling with something (I really have no idea what that is). She eventually hands it to him but he can't seem to do with it whatever it is that she wanted him to do, and that's when the she-devil comes out of her. She establishes dominance by getting on top of him, then orders him to show her his cock. She is not impressed, but I guess she wants to see it erect anyway so she starts jerking him. But if he gets some pleasure, she should too, so she climbs up onto his face and makes him eat her out before ordering him to finger her. After that she's ready for his penis, so she starts riding it. During this she reveals her boobs for a bit so the guy can lick her nipples for her, but once she gets off she pulls her top down and we'll only see those boobs very rarely throughout the scene. What's more, once she unsaddles she lies down on the floor and lets the guy be dominant. This is so painfully common in female pervert/gal scenes where the whole promise of the scene is that a woman is so sex-starved that she just can't hold back any longer and unleashes her inner slut on a poor, unsuspecting male only for it to be gone halfway through the scene and the male to be dominant from that point on. This makes the scene just another regular sex scene, and with this the whole scene loses its appeal. Minami still acts bitchy and gives orders as they cycle through some classic poses, but the magic is lost. This could easily be just a regular scene where the girl is a bit more active than usual. The guy eventually blows his load on Minami's skirt that's pulled up to her midsection.

Scene 11 - Handjob & Career Woman

1531290771___ipx111___IEo1xzsVSR.jpg

Minami is in a meeting room with four guys giving them a presentation about her photos. I suppose she's trying to convince them to buy them or something, and in order to do that she is willing to go the extra mile. She picks the most influential of the bunch, Mr. Mongoose, and gives him a handjob under the table while continuing her pitch. The others, of course, don't notice a thing, and she finishes him off in no time. The director fails a couple of times, but overall it's a nice scene for fans of secrecy and Minami really sells the scene with her acting. As a sidenote, out of all the scenes in the film she defenitely looks the hottest here.

Scene 12 - Broadcast Sex & Nightwear

1531290798___ipx121___YD8M6eS9qW.jpg

Yep, she's livestreaming having sex and talking to her audience during the act. We switch between her camera (what her audience on the stream sees) and a studio camera. The guy gives her oral to begin with, then they move onto classic poses. Even then we spend a lot of time just watching Minami from her cam talking to her audience, even when she's bouncing on his cock. If you speak Japanese, you might enjoy this, but for me the whole thing did nothing. I can't even say that people who are into the "shame" aspect of sex, of girls having sex in public, would enjoy this, because she's generally very upbeat about this experience, although that changes a bit towards the end when she seems to get more into it. Eventually, the guy finishes himself off onto her chest and she waves us goodbye.

And that's IPX-058. A whole lot of promise that it failed to live up to. The director who often spent many more seconds on shots than he should have, the shameless filler scenes and the ever-present dread of another Limp Biscuit scene made this film an entirely forgettable one in the grand scheme of things.

Although I didn't think that this film would spawn a series, it did, and its only successor to date is out as IPX-160 featuring Nishimiya Yume, so if you, unlike me, loved this film, maybe check that out as well.

ipx160pl.jpg

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, I did my best, but as a level three potato I can't figure out how to properly embed my photos from my media. I decided to upload the pics for the review to my media because I noticed that every picture that I uploaded to a different site has vanished, leaving my former posts totally devoid of any photos. I also have no idea how to resize them. Yeah, tech-savvy is my middle name...

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Thanks, it's rare to get such a dud. Hmm wait I caught a bad one recently too... can't remember... anyway I am no little bitch, not even a super little bitch. So excuse me for not sharing.

That's it, RCTD-116
RCTD-116.jpg RCTD-116f04.jpg RCTD-116f14.jpg
Normally I am pretty good dud-detector. But ultra-short plaid skirt and pile up of jizz-splattered asses give me a serious panty crisis. The frames are promising enough to fool my dud-detector (go to DMM or any website to see all frames).

Turns out like any Star Wars *-quels, you have seen everything there's to see in the trailers. There are very long very excellent scenes of teasing. But the viewer is supposed to fap with the teasing scenes. The nudity and sex are present, but quite minimal both for length and for exposure. So if you know how to fap on teasers, good for you.

For me, if I were 20 years younger and this happens in real life, I'd blew my loads 3 times over with the teasing. But I ain't, and this doesn't, so I hadn't.

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Hmm, it looks like my whole album for this review got deleted. Why is that, mods?

I guess I'll just have to upload them to a different site and link them that way, even if they will disappear eventually.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
So what do you do when a highly anticipated title doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to? Well, you have two options. You can either suck it up like a man or you can whine about it like a little bitch. But who would admit that they're a little bitch? No one, and luckily, no one has to, because you can just go into a little bit more detail, throw in a couple of photos and call it a review. So that's what this is, folks - a review.

ipx058pl.jpg

IPX-058 is a cosplay title featuring Aizawa Minami in 12 different outfits throughout 12 different scenes over the course of 3 hours. Let's take a look at the scenes one by one. I'll use the official labeling for each scene.

Scene 01 - Masturbation & Idol

1531290370___ipx011___w5oFGLwxv2.jpg

Aizawa Minami plays an idol (herself?) in this scene where she is getting interviewed by a guy while pleasuring herself under the table. I'm not sure if the guy is supposed to be aware of this or if he's even facilitating it as part of the interview, but anyone can clearly tell that something is going on. Even then, the interview goes on and I can't help but feel that this scene, like many others in JAV, would be a lot more enjoyable if I understood the dialogue. Another thing that would make this scene better is if she actually showed her fanny. That's right, we don't get to see her little precious in a female masturbation scene. If that doesn't make any sense to you, don't worry, you're not alone. It's no consolation that halfway through the scene she gets a toy out of her purse right in front of the guy, because if I had any doubts before about him knowing about what's going on those disappeared right then and there. This took away the secrecy and the excitement of her doing something sexual under the radar when she was not supposed to. Minami produced some cute moments, but it's a pretty forgettable scene overall, especially given the odd camera angles that the director chose at times.

1531290422___ipx012___YulG71xg8g.gif

"I know Minami-chan is hot and all, but I'd like to draw your attention to this table. Excellent craftmanship, don't you agree? Yes, a true masterwork. It's made from a 2000 year old acacia. If you look closely, you can even see the growth rings. Here, take a look!" - the director's thought process. (Don't quote me on this, though.)

Scene 02 - Fellatio & Insurance Canvasser
1531290457___ipx021___4Lkwf1lLXI.jpg

We all know about Japan's work culture - inhumanely long hours, high expectations and a lot of pressure. It's no wonder, then, that a young woman would do whatever she needed to be successful. As an insurance broker, Minami knows just what it takes to be successful. While paying a home visit to a potential client and pitching insurance, she casually reaches for her client's cock, starts caressing it, gets down on her knees, unzips his trousers and puts it in her mouth like it's the most natural thing in the world. This air of nonchalance permeates the whole scene. She keeps explaining the insurance to the guy who has some questions - thus adding a good amount of handjob time to what is supposed to be a blowjob scene - all the while working his cock to sweeten the deal. It doesn't take long before she jerks him off onto her tongue, granting the guy a happy ending as the scene ends. But what about the insurance? We'll never know. It would have been great for her to stop when he said that he was about to cum and blackmail him to sign or else she won't finish him off. After all, I think she made a very convincing case. In the end, I'm sure this is a deal that many of us would agree to in an instant.

Scene 03 - Chirarism & Esthetician

1531290484___ipx031___eIdVbw0IiY.jpg

I must admit I had to look up what chirarism meant. Just in case you're not familiar with the word, either, here's a definition by etymonline:

"The thrill of an unexpected glimpse of something erotically suggestive that is normally hidden," by 2001, from Japanese, from chirari "a glance, a glimpse" + English -ism…

With that in mind, the scene's all about a guy lying on one of those massage tables and Minami rubbing his body while we get a few shots of her cleavage and panty - and that's what we're supposed to enjoy. That's chirarism for you. The problem is that as an entire scene, this simply doesn't work. In fact, this doesn't work in porn at all. While these glimpses might be exciting while watching a "proper" film with an actress whose body you haven't seen naked a dozens times already, everybody expects more from porn. It's all the more baffling since there are entire 2-hour-long films dedicated to fulfilling this esthetician/massage fantasy with full-blown sex scenes. Here, she doesn't even touch his penis. Not even once! Chirarism? Come on... Shamless filler is what this is, not chirarism.

Scene 04 - Tickling & Bloomers

1531290512___ipx041___FnOVHX5w4e.jpg

I know that tickling is a fetish, so I'm sure people into that will love this scene, but for the rest of us there's simply nothing here. You know, the previous scene didn't exactly help with keeping my erection going, but this scene totally killed it and I'd wager that I'm not alone in this as this is the second filler scene in a row where nothing really happens. And then it occured to me - I just saw a third of the scenes and the only one that I enjoyed was the second one. Not a good ratio.

Scene 05 - Hamper Sex & Office Lady

1531290543___ipx051___715iodXAO5.jpg
1531290575___ipx052___uEc7cpJkbE.jpg
1531290605___ipx053___AvhNIcGJDd.jpg

And then came the OL scene and with it a healthy dose of renewed enthusiasm - enthusiasm that Minami clearly lacks when it comes to her job. She's flipping through some paperwork but you can see that she's bored out of her mind. She needs something to entertain her and she quickly realises the answer is right in front of her: her collegue, the only one still left in the office besides her. So she gets up and starts provoking him in a playful manner - she blows air on him, whispers in his ear and even teases his nipples, but alas, he is on an important phone call, and her childish provocations have no effect on him. She needs to do more, so she takes his hand and and starts fingering herself with it. She quickly spasms, but that's not enough - she wants a big, hard cock in place of that finger, and she's determined to get it. So she gets down on her knees and pulls his trousers down. He's not hard yet, but there's no urgency as she knows he won't be able to pretend indifference much longer. She takes every chance to playfully let him know that he's in her hands - quite literally, and it doesn't take long before she starts slurping away on his cock. This has the desired effect and our man is now rock hard. Finally, she thinks, as she moves on top of him and slowly starts riding. She picks up the tempo a bit and it's clear that the guy's wavering, but he's not broken yet. She turns around, her butt is now towards him, and she lowers herself down onto his cock, then gently starts sliding back and forth on it. She's getting more into it and she's not alone, the guy is quickly losing his composure. She then decides to switch poses as she lies down on a table and gestures for the guy to come in. She puts his cock into her fanny as he obeys and starts moving with purpose right away. It is in this pose that he finally gives in and starts moving his hips. Minami relaxes as he's getting more vigorous, but just like when they were doing it on the chair, she eventually offers her butt to him and he's all too eager now to come in. They move in tandem, and it soon becomes clear that the guy can't hold his load for as long as he can a telephone conversation as he ejaculates on her butt. She then quickly reverts back to her playful, cheeky self. It's a shame that she never got rid of her bra, but it's a great scene nonetheless.

Scene 06 - Fellatio & Student

1531290629___ipx061___KLg42M2sqr.jpg

Judging by the establishing shot everything seems to be in order in the classroom - that is until we cut to Minami sucking a penis. That's right, she's already under the table with a dick in her mouth. We don't see how she got there, there's no buildup or naughty foreplay during which she gets into position, we're supposed to accept that she's just there. I don't know the reason behind this in medias res, as I'm sure a 3 hour long film would allow for the proper telling of a story from start to finish, but that's not the case here. The actress does a good job though, sometimes taking it slow and teasing with her tongue, other times going fast like she's dying to have some cum. She gets it eventually, of course, by jerking him off onto her tongue.

Scene 07 - Stretch & Gym Uniform

1531290658___ipx071___TTN4U04cJJ.jpg

Minami's in the gym doing some light exercies. She bounces on a ball (not the kind I'd like to see her bounce on) and does some hip movements that are sexually suggestive. She then massages her thighs, and we get a few close-ups of her various body parts in clothes, but that's it. Another shameless filler.

Scene 08 - Footjob & Female Teacher

1531290683___ipx081___ArYD5bMpzz.jpg

As much as I was looking forward to this scene it turned out to be the biggest letdown due to the male actor - whom I named Limp Biscuit after watching the scene - and the director who, again, doesn't always show what he should. So it's not Minami's fault - she looks sexy, rocking that lovely haircut that suits her so well, that mini skirt and pantyhose... Yeah, she's the bomb, but the guy, Limp Biscuit, must think otherwise as he stayed limp for the vast majority of the scene, which is in complete contrast to his happy chap demeanour. He's so happy that it's annoying, in fact. And it's too bad, because the scene started out the right way, with the two of them sitting at a table in a classroom. This, of course, leads to the classic footjob-under-table scenario, which is enough to make anyone with a healthy dose of sex drive hard - but not Limp Biscuit. Even when Minami moves over, gets rid of his trousers, sits on the table and starts working his cock with her feet proper he still stays limp. In the end she miraculously makes him cum somehow, but he barely produces any visible proof of enjoyment. And hey, I know very well that footjobs are a niche category, but if you're going to do it at least get a guy who can believably fake that he's into it by actually getting an erection and maintaining it throughout the scene. I don't think that's too much to ask for in porn.

Scene 09 - Finger-banging & Nurse

1531290711___ipx091___UfLcWgXGTT.jpg

Minami's on duty as a nurse, performing menial tasks in the doctor's office (which doesn't look like a doctor's workspace at all). During this time, whenever the doctor gets the chance, he caresses, gropes and finally fingers Minami's butt. She's trying to stay composed in front of the patients but can hardly manage it. Regardless, no one says a word and the scene ends with Minami orgasming. You know, as they do in JAV. Yet another shameless filler.

Scene 10 - Female Pervert & Gal

1531290743___ipx101___IZvDXWNwfS.jpg

I'd like to preface my thoughts on this scene by saying that I like gals, and I like female perverts, and I like Minami Aizawa, but man did they do a poor job of turning her into a gal! It could be that the gal look simply doesn't suit her, but she looks terrible in this scene. But onto the scene in question: she's in an office with a guy, fiddling with something (I really have no idea what that is). She eventually hands it to him but he can't seem to do with it whatever it is that she wanted him to do, and that's when the she-devil comes out of her. She establishes dominance by getting on top of him, then orders him to show her his cock. She is not impressed, but I guess she wants to see it erect anyway so she starts jerking him. But if he gets some pleasure, she should too, so she climbs up onto his face and makes him eat her out before ordering him to finger her. After that she's ready for his penis, so she starts riding it. During this she reveals her boobs for a bit so the guy can lick her nipples for her, but once she gets off she pulls her top down and we'll only see those boobs very rarely throughout the scene. What's more, once she unsaddles she lies down on the floor and lets the guy be dominant. This is so painfully common in female pervert/gal scenes where the whole promise of the scene is that a woman is so sex-starved that she just can't hold back any longer and unleashes her inner slut on a poor, unsuspecting male only for it to be gone halfway through the scene and the male to be dominant from that point on. This makes the scene just another regular sex scene, and with this the whole scene loses its appeal. Minami still acts bitchy and gives orders as they cycle through some classic poses, but the magic is lost. This could easily be just a regular scene where the girl is a bit more active than usual. The guy eventually blows his load on Minami's skirt that's pulled up to her midsection.

Scene 11 - Handjob & Career Woman

1531290771___ipx111___IEo1xzsVSR.jpg

Minami is in a meeting room with four guys giving them a presentation about her photos. I suppose she's trying to convince them to buy them or something, and in order to do that she is willing to go the extra mile. She picks the most influential of the bunch, Mr. Mongoose, and gives him a handjob under the table while continuing her pitch. The others, of course, don't notice a thing, and she finishes him off in no time. The director fails a couple of times, but overall it's a nice scene for fans of secrecy and Minami really sells the scene with her acting. As a sidenote, out of all the scenes in the film she defenitely looks the hottest here.

Scene 12 - Broadcast Sex & Nightwear

1531290798___ipx121___YD8M6eS9qW.jpg

Yep, she's livestreaming having sex and talking to her audience during the act. We switch between her camera (what her audience on the stream sees) and a studio camera. The guy gives her oral to begin with, then they move onto classic poses. Even then we spend a lot of time just watching Minami from her cam talking to her audience, even when she's bouncing on his cock. If you speak Japanese, you might enjoy this, but for me the whole thing did nothing. I can't even say that people who are into the "shame" aspect of sex, of girls having sex in public, would enjoy this, because she's generally very upbeat about this experience, although that changes a bit towards the end when she seems to get more into it. Eventually, the guy finishes himself off onto her chest and she waves us goodbye.

And that's IPX-058. A whole lot of promise that it failed to live up to. The director who often spent many more seconds on shots than he should have, the shameless filler scenes and the ever-present dread of another Limp Biscuit scene made this film an entirely forgettable one in the grand scheme of things.

Although I didn't think that this film would spawn a series, it did, and it's only successor to date is out as IPX-160 featuring Nishimiya Yume, so if you, unlike me, loved this film, maybe check that out as well.

ipx160pl.jpg

Nice review Kharo!! Liked the scene by scene breakdown, plus the visual aids with the pics and gifs! Sorry to hear you were left disappointed in the movie, as you were clearly expecting something different to what you got.

I remember watching this a couple months back and thought it was great at what it was meant to be. It's definitely not a new concept, as there have been a number of these 'sexy variety' movies (not sure what the hell to call the genre), and this seemed to follow the normal procedure. I think the whole point is to go through the whole gambit of fetish scenarios, and clearly to fit them all in some scenes would have to be very short, while the sex scenes of course would get the longest time. It's just trying to do something different to stand out from the crowd so you have to give it credit for that. It doesn't have to make sense as it clearly is a fantasy/daydream type movie.

For me personally, there were a few scenes i did enjoy a lot as they did play to some of my preferences ('under the table' and 'old guy/young girl' for instance), but there were also scenes that weren't for me (Tickling being the worst but it was very short and i did just skip ahead at that part), but overall my feeling for this movie was positive and i appreciate that you have pointed out the next in the series for us.

I also get the impression you're a big fan of Minami Aizawa. I am too and it's what led me to this movie. Let's just be glad that she is with a studio that is good at doing various different types of movies, and that we are not just seeing her in one type of movie over and over again. The main positive thing about this movie is that Minami was the aggressor, and the way she played and toyed with the guys was brilliant! i always feel we get more of a sense of who the actress is in these types of movies, even if she is a good actress.

Aug 4, 2018
Well! Now I am intrigued as to what Leebar's two movies are. It's one thing to learn about JAVs in general, and quite another to get a bead on the kind You Watch Again and Again. Whether here or elsewhere, I do hope you will one day treat us to your wise thoughts, Leebar. The way your crackling mind works, it's hard to believe that you would be "struggling with what to actually write." Should you find the time to compose, I'll bet the words will flow. It is not for nothing that one of the great philosophers of our time, Kevin Costner, has said: "If You Build It, They Will Cum."

While people may say I Monkee around, sad to say I'm also not a believer when it comes to a few things Kharo88 klaimed.

"English isn't my first language (which I'm sure you've all noticed)"

Wha -? You tawk English beta than lotta natives.

"I know that we're not professional journalists here, but I don't think I'm 'qualified' to write reviews..."

WHAA-AA? Hey, wait a minute. Aren't you the same Kharo88 who wrote this amazing piece, recently?

Jiminy Lickits, Kharo88! We are not talking about the kind of deeply analytical review that is on the level of a Ph.D-fetching dissertation... (no, for that, we go to Nick_Wells' review thread). A review is anything you make of it. Preferably, it should not be about only one scene, but even if a movie has one great scene that is worthy of a review, so be it. (What I would do is add a couple of sentences for the rest of the movie.)

And as far as "What I watch and what everyone else watches differs greatly," first, some of your wonderful write-ups have covered movies that I was interested in, and as we all know, if I'm interested in a movie, everyone is interested in it!

Secondly, even if you feel you are the only one who has a preference for a certain movie, while you may be right the majority may not agree, there are surely those who would. We don't know who's reading.

(I'm going to go off-topic for a second. While looking for the link of your great piece mentioned above, Kharo88, I came across this recent thoughtful post, and I stopped at: "Not to say that I don't find white girls attractive, there are some that are beautiful, for sure, but the type that I like I've never seen in porn." I'm curious what kind of white girl that would be, preferably via a picture... by now, every kind of white girl has been in porn, and I want to know what a Martian white girl looks like!)

OKAY! So let me bring this thread back with a review. What, a review that I have composed? Nah, I'm too lazy to do that! Allow me to present the kind I've begun with; the original page is here.

(Jeez. I just read some of it, especially toward the end, and I must say, the star, Ai Mizushima, deserves a medal. Eels??)

A Bring Out the GIMP (Girls in Merciless Peril) Movie Review

SVDVD-260: Triple Hell Deep Anal Fist Training

Reviewed by John Galt

SVDVD-260 Triple Hell Deep Anal Fist Training (Sadistic Village, 2011)

1svdvd00260pl.jpg

This interminably long but highly unusual JAV production amazes and fascinates me. It is hypnotically irresistible in its inventiveness for the first two and a half hours, but really kicks it up a notch for the final 30 minutes. In a nutshell, I would describe this as a Japanese Powershotz, with (1) its focus on a consensual subject who appears to be experiencing more than she bargained for, and (2) an emphasis on extreme anal violation.

The star of this production is Ai Mizushima, who looks like a teenager, and pulling her long dark hair back into twin ponytails and dressing her in what looks like a schoolgirl's athletic top and shorts, white socks and tennis shoes does nothing to correct that misconception. Actually, she just turned 22 and so was probably 21 when this video was shot. She is a petite 5' 1" and deliciously slender.

Ai Mizushima co-stars with six men who pick her up, bind her, hold her down, restrain her, and generally have their way with her. They are not especially rough with her, but they are firm and controlling when it comes to doing her in ways she resists. There is no extreme whipping or punishment or even abusive language. But they still manage to do a number on her.

The video begins with a 5-minute interview, during which Ai looks very demure and shy, but since I don't speak Japanese, I have no clue what she is saying. She just looks cute saying it. She shows off her long and flexible tongue, and demonstrates how she can position herself on the floor for anal penetration.

Ai walks into a room outfitted with a raised chair and with the padded floor covered with plastic. The men are standing in two rows and once she walks between them, she is grabbed, forced onto her knees, held down, her shorts are pulled down and her anal abuse begins. I see that while penises and vaginas are pixelated (as they are in this video), the anus is acceptable and is not pixelated. However, when a finger (or something) is inserted, the insertion is pixelated. So many rules.

While Ai is on the floor and on her knees, her asshole is lubricated and fingered, then the first of many enemas begins. A huge syringe holding at least a liter of milk (or some milky looking liquid) is inserted into her rectum and the contents are pumped in. Throughout this video I found myself wondering just how much a petite 21-year-old's bowels could hold. Answer: A lot more than I would have thought possible. A second syringe is pumped into her, then the guy pulls it out, fills it with air, and pumps a load of air into her as well. Ai is obviously uncomfortable.

View attachment 601838

There is a pause, during which I guess they are waiting for her to expel it all. She does not do so immediately, so they helpfully reach underneath and start pushing on her belly. Tired of waiting, they pump in another liter of milk, much to Ai's consternation, as she cries out ("no!") repeatedly. She raises up her head and shoulders, which is probably a more natural position for evacuating one's bowels, and although she manages a few thin squirts, it appears she is, umm, blocked. So a fourth liter gets pumped in. She strains and gasps and says a few more things ("it hurts!" being one of them) and finally expels some more, although not nearly as much as I think is in there.

Four of the guys pick her up, turn her over, and sit her into a chair with stirrups. The athletic shorts and shoes come off, but the shirt and socks stay on. Her knees are fastened with leather belts and then taped into the stirrups. Her wrists are fastened together pulled up over her head. She is struggling a little bit, looking concerned, and still probably discomfited by the remaining liquid inside of her.

View attachment 601837

At this point, one of the guys helpfully pushes on her belly, but it just hurts her and nothing comes out. So he sticks his fingers into her vagina and starts pushing from the inside and with each push she squirts out more of the milky liquid. She is also protesting the whole time. This is all of 16 minutes into the three hour video.

While she is in the chair, they use four Hitachi Magic Wand type vibrators on her simultaneously, then a rabbit style vibrator attachment, then a large rubber penis shaped dildo that the guy has to use some force to get into her, with which he fucks her vigorously, and while it is still pushed deep into her, they inject another liter of the milky liquid, which she dutifully squirts back out, after a fashion. Next they fill her up using small squeeze bottle enemas filled with some clear liquid. Ai is talking the entire time and I would really like to know what it is she is saying. Usually JAV involves just that constant wordless whining, and hearing her protestations kind of heightens the experience.

(Thanks to helpful posts on the GIMP forum I can pick out "no," "it hurts," "don't do that," and "stop," which I have considerately translated for you, since Ai Mizushima speaks only Japanese during this adventure.)

Anyway, as all of the small enema bottles are squirted into her--and she squirts everything back out--this is the first time (of several to come) that she starts crying. They don't stop, of course, and if they bothered to ask her if she's okay to go on, I wouldn't know. Something tells me these guys are not that solicitous of her comfort or feelings. Next comes a liter of what looks like a dark cola drink, which she tries to void immediately and splashes the camera good, so when they do a second liter a guy sticks his finger in her ass until he can insert a butt plug. She cries and struggles and pushes out the plug, then not only voids the cola but also urinates, almost catching the camera again.

View attachment 601836

At this point, Ai is crying pretty steadily, with tears streaking down her cheeks and collecting on her chin. They put a glass bowl on her belly and empty two bottles of something that looks like glycerine in it while she watches. Then they use the large syringe device to suck it up and inject it into her rectum again. Ai is crying, she is shaking her head and saying "no!" almost continuously, her body is quivering and her feet are bouncing helplessly in the air. It is an awesome sight. We are up to the 38 minute mark.

View attachment 601835

Let me just compress the next two hours.

While Ai is strapped and taped into the chair, these guys:
-- inject several more liters of various liquids into Ai,
-- fuck her pussy with a gyrating dildo,
-- use multiple wand vibrators on her that either make her orgasm or just twitch uncontrollably,
-- finger fuck her deeply and quite vigorously,
-- fist fuck her pussy,
-- inject several more liters of liquid into her ass while she is being fist fucked and then the guy with his fist inside her pushes and forces her to expel the liquid in spurts,
-- push various objects like balls, pellets, what looks like baby carrots, and wieners (the Oscar Meyer type, although not necessarily that brand) up into her ass and wait for her to push them back out again (and at this point I am thinking that those pellets look a lot like Mentos and I was just wondering why they didn't think to shove a dozen Mentos up into her and then inject a liter of cola to see what would happen because it would be so in character for these guys to do that), and
-- inject a liter of tomato sauce or maybe even Tabasco sauce, judging by her reaction ("it hurts!") and then flush it out with water.

At the 1 hour mark, they undo the restraints holding Ai in the chair, convert the chair into a flat surface, arrange Ai on her hands and knees (no longer restrained), and continue to abuse her by:
-- fucking her ass with the gyrating dildo,
-- fucking her ass with a large plastic ben-wa ball vibrator looking device,
-- fucking her ass with a vibrating dildo,
-- inserting a long glass rod surprisingly deep up her ass (at which point you can hear one of the guys say, in English, "Jesus Christ! It's IN!"),
-- making her hold a golf ball in her mouth (which she drops during a cry of pain) while they push one into her ass, then pull it out again,
-- fucking her ass with the vibrator-with-rabbit-attachment,
-- fucking her pussy and ass simultaneously with vibrator attachments,
-- inserting a butt plug and then making her push it out,
-- inserting a peeled banana, a very large carrot, and an eggplant up her ass,
-- inserting a wiener up her ass and a summer sausage-sized something in her pussy simultaneously,
-- inserting three remote vibrator units into her pussy and two into her ass simultaneously and turning them all on,
-- inserting several round objects a bit larger than thumb-size and making her push them all back out,
-- inserting a lit cigar and trying to make her "smoke" it,
-- inserting party favors up her ass, then inserting a tube and pumping air into her so that she "blows" the party favor out,

View attachment 601843

-- inserting the handle of one end of a jump rope, then having one of the guys, you know, jump the rope as they spin it around,
-- inserting a tube of dirt with ants in it (if the website blurb is accurate, although I couldn't see them) up her ass,
-- inserting a tube of chocolate up her ass, then a tube of vanilla cream,
-- catching a container of her urine when she pees, then sucking it up into a large syringe and pumping it into her ass, for her to expel from that orifice,
-- pumping a liter of cola up her ass, which seems extremely uncomfortable both going in and coming out based on Ai's response, and
-- finishing with three liters of water to flush her out.

At the 2 hour mark, they insert a paintbrush up her ass and have her dip it in ink and then squat down and duck walk around as she writes on a large sheet of paper they have taped to the floor. It is a fairly bizarre sequence that I didn't see much use in, which is not to say that I saw use in all of the stuff they have done to her thus far. But, you know. It lasts maybe five minutes.

Next, they have Ai on her back the floor with her legs up and feet over her head and fill up her rectum with more stuff, including:
-- the contents of at least two dozen raw eggs--perhaps more,
-- something that looks suspiciously like mayonnaise, and
-- two of the guys' urine ( she watches as they pee into a container that has a tube running into her ass).

At the 2:20 mark, it reaches the height of bizarre. First, they insert a speculum and open it up to look inside her ass. While they have her opened, they try to insert an eel. A fairly large live eel--maybe 18 inches long. But they don't get more than maybe its head inside her. If you thought that was the bizarre part, you are mistaken. Next, they run a largish tube attached to a big plastic funnel up into Ai's rectum.

View attachment 601842

Then they pour a dozen smaller (4 or 5 inch long) squirming live eels into the funnel and since the tube is clear, we watch them swim down the tube and into Ai. It is hard to tell, but my best guess is that they get 10 of them into her. But wait, there's more. They run a video feed up into her rectum next, and bring around a tablet video display for her to see the last eel curled up inside of her. (The guy holding the video screen shakes it in her face and says, in English: "Hello! Hello!" What a comedian.)

View attachment 601841

Then they pump grape soda into her and she reacts so violently that they have to physically restrain her. She immediately expels the grape soda and several of the eels. They are flip-flopping around on the floor amidst the liquid, splashing the camera lens with drops of grape soda. They also flush her with several liters of water. It takes Ai quite a while to expel all of the eels, and the final one looks dead. An appropriate comment eludes me.

View attachment 601840

As Ai is pushing the last of the eels out, one of the guys walks up in front of her and has her suck his cock. Then they push her onto her back and they fuck her. Then they fist her again. Then they fuck her while she is still fisted. Then they have her suck one guy's cock while another guy still has his fist deep inside her pussy and a third guy fucks her ass. This is probably the Triple Hell Deep Anal Fist Training that the title refers to. There is more fucking by different guys in different positions on the floor. One guy ejaculates on her ass, another one in her mouth.

View attachment 601839

They finish by suctioning her anus, then sticking a bouquet of flowers in it and giving her a round of applause.

SUMMARY: Ai Mizushima spends three hours, sometimes bound and sometimes not, having a wide variety of liquids, solids, and fish inserted into her rectum, often quite painfully. She is also fisted in her pussy, fucked in her ass, pussy and mouth, and fisted in her pussy while she is fucked in her mouth and ass.

Where to begin? I am not a fan of enema play, but I was mesmerized by this video. I think Ai Mizushima is very cute, so it was fun watching her being abused. I was miffed they never bothered to take off her shirt, but at least they pulled it up to reveal her breasts later on.

What I liked most about this video was that Ai was speaking the entire time, and I was totally wondering what she was saying, besides "no," "it hurts!" and "don't do that!" One of the things I dislike about JAV is that constant wordless whining and Ai did not do that very often. I also liked that she screamed and cried (complete with copious tears and sniffing) quite a bit in response to the inventive things they were doing to her orifices. Sometimes I worry about myself.

If you like Powershotz videos, there is an excellent chance that you will love this video. It is obviously consensual, but the model is not really enjoying the experience. It is exhaustingly long. Probably too long, but constantly inventive instead of repetitive. Well, inventive in that you have no idea what they are going to pump or insert into her rectum next, but repetitive in that they are always pumping or inserting something into her rectum. Until they fist and fuck her.

Given the above caveats, I will grade this A for Powershotz aficionados. If you want nonconsensual, whipping, gags, and r***, this is not the video for you.

My Grade: A

Any scenes like this one?