Most impressive JAV cumshots?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

butter_bbb

B.B.B. creator, since 2004 (officially!)
Aug 13, 2021
@reimo68
Oh yes I am well aware of that December 8 2020 crackdown which not only buggered PH but most tube sites as well (*). We lost so many "unofficial" content creators due to that, leaving us mostly ho-hummers on OnlySpam, I mean OnlyScam, I mean OnlyFans!

I'll start thinking about starting that thread like you suggested, or maybe just continue forth on this one since it would be called something similar in title, like "JAV titles with at least 1 great cumshot" or something like that!

(*) I myself had to get verification in order to continue posting on PH after ManyVids censored/booted me off on unfounded charges. But that's the problem with all those sites-it's like Hollywood: you are guilty immediately due to being under suspicion without trial or a chance to know who or what the charges. You could say I was "Hollywoodized" !!!! But again, I am the most censored man online!

butter_bbb

Aug 13, 2021

STARS-293​

Always Up For Cum Shots! Female Teacher And Track And Field Coach Cum On My Face, And Then Let Me Suck It Some More.​

Suzu Honjo​

She sucks off "Master Blaster" (tall thin glasses guy) and he blasts her face perfectly...
... then she sucks him some MORE and he manages to cum a 2nd time in under 5 minutes!

Preview:

Attachments

• STARS-293 Suzu Honjo.jpg
    STARS-293 Suzu Honjo.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Zhonda

butter_bbb

Aug 13, 2021

XV-972 unknown-001 (1).jpgXV-972 XV-972 unknown-001 (2).jpgXV-972  Aya Saki Akan.jpg

XV-972 Once Out Of Aya Saki Akan I Even Pleasant Voice

Aya Saki Akan
Title also known as: "Even If It Feels Good Don't Make A Sound Saki Ayano"

"YV" guy (that's what I call this jizzer dude) is holding buckets in the hallway of a school right next to a classroom with students.

She, probably a teacher or something walks by, and decides to give him a handjob, sloppy kissing, blowjob, and she ends by jacking him off to an absolutely explosive ejaculation, covering her like there's no tomorrow!

Preview of the cumshot can be found here: https://xhamster.com/videos/japanese-girl-hosed-down-by-cum-4880447

And yes, it's a classic that everyone knows!

Reactions: Zhonda

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
She sucks off "Master Blaster" (tall thin glasses guy) and he blasts her face perfectly...
... then she sucks him some MORE and he manages to cum a 2nd time in under 5 minutes!
This is a nice one. According to Jav Guru, the actors in this AV are:
Anyone know which is the “master blaster”?

butter_bbb

Aug 13, 2021
SUPD-077

DIGITAL CHANNEL Rio​

Preview: https://javtrailers.com/video/supd00077

Dressed as a cop, Rio blows the "YV" guy (I'll talk about him later) in a bathroom before she si blasted on the face by his double-streamer jizz shot. She reacts quite well to it!

Scope out the link for a small preview of this cumshot!

Attachments

• SUPD-077.CopToilet_1.jpg
    SUPD-077.CopToilet_1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 59
  • SUPD-077.CopToilet_2.jpg
    SUPD-077.CopToilet_2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Tina Yuzuki (also known as Rio)01.jpg
    Tina Yuzuki (also known as Rio)01.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Tina Yuzuki (also known as Rio)02.jpg
    Tina Yuzuki (also known as Rio)02.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 68

butter_bbb

Aug 13, 2021
MDTM-453

Haruka Namiki​

JOI Dirty Talk Masturbation Support A Cock-Rubbing Beautiful Girl

Scope out the preview for a peak at this impressive cumshot, replayed in two angles for our facial enjoyment!

Attachments

• MDTM-453 starring 波木はるか Haruka Namiki 1.jpg
    MDTM-453 starring 波木はるか Haruka Namiki 1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 70
  • MDTM-453 starring 波木はるか Haruka Namiki 2.jpg
    MDTM-453 starring 波木はるか Haruka Namiki 2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 62

periph

Sep 28, 2012

MDTM-453 JOI Masturbation Support Dirty Talk Posico Beautiful Girl - Haruka Hakii​

Haruka Hakii is one of the best at keeping eye contact during blowjobs and also tries to keep her eyes open during the facial cumshot. That eye contact and her cute face pull out some impressive cumshots from the dudes she sucks off.

This guy shoots two laser cannon loads (unfortunately) right over her head, and his third is still impressive but slides off her hair. Even so, Haruka ends up with an impressive amount on her pretty face. Imagine if he'd manage to blast those first two loads on target, she would have been drenched. Her reaction is great too.

MDTM-453.gif

EDIT: just noticed that @butter_bbb already posted this one above. Truly a worthy load.

Reactions: darksider59

cum_collector

Apr 8, 2024
I know there's a spot on this forum to request to ID scenes/titles/JAV actresses...

BUT...

Surely there's got to be a way to more easily ID specific scenes or stuff that is similar to find.

I tried to use the G00gle Image search countless times but it NEVER works.

ANYWAY point being surely there must be some kind of database out there, or folks with extensive amounts of knowledge in the field so that people like us, like myself, can stop wasting hours and hours (and so on and so forth!) just TRYING to find films with specific cumshots... !

I can say I spent hours and hours, many years absorbing JAV titles, Bukkake, Gokkun, and others, and have found that high velocity super spurt missile shots are incredibly rare in most of the available JAV out there.

So I ask you if you know a place or someone who could be a source to filter through the rather "ho-hummers" and go straight to those flicks where the cumshots are, to put it simply, just really powerful blasts!

I have included a few random examples of this, and as always, any help would be appreciated.

NOTE: I am NOT asking that anyone ID these caps I made, but rather if there's a way to find out where such scenes are culled from, so I can save time trying to hunt for the JAV I really want!

Cheers everyone!View attachment 3171298View attachment 3171299View attachment 3171300View attachment 3171301View attachment 3171302View attachment 3171303View attachment 3171304

Your compilation clip shared similar to what I have made years ago, made be just that one I made exactly, haha.
I got all these ID.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Along with squirting, one of the most contentious subjects in JAV- real or fake?
Squirting is just pee, they insert some fluid just before the "squirt" or use a trick:

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 02-44-57 WAzcCu2.png

And a lot of cumshots are fake as well. The "Megane-kun", you can see a difference when it's fake or real.

Reactions: Zhonda and kharo88