1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Mizuki Otsuka goes AV?

Discussion in 'Idol Discussion' started by mathematica, Jan 1, 2014.

1. zandozan

zandozan New Member

Forgot to include your quotes so you don't miss out. Kindly view the post above.

2. xpsp3

xpsp3 New Member

zandozan great work. Big thanks

3. RayesArmstrong

RayesArmstrong New Member

4. INever2

INever2 Well-Known Member

You could go into the source code of the page and see if there's a non-streaming link.
    Or use a screenium (for mac) type program to capture the movie as it plays.

vincent_z likes this.
  5. MelonBuns

MelonBuns Active Member

Sort of off topic but does anyone know if she is still doing IV? Has she retired? I wasn't really into her till I watched JSSJ-068 and now I just want more.

6. styner7

styner7 Active Member

This is possible using the Internet download manager (IDM)

7. xpsp3

xpsp3 New Member

theI
    Think she retired a couple of years ago. Have been curious myself what she's been up to since

8. xelnagakim

xelnagakim New Member

9. newbi

newbi New Member

10. zandozan

zandozan New Member

I had it up for about 3 months. Sorry you missed it. Maybe someone who did get it can host it somewhere, I don't have the room anymore plus other sites started using my links for their paysites.

11. Jbugg

Jbugg New Member

Does anyone have the videos of chuubous? some of which she is playing with another girl.

12. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes there were many, many Chuubous titles picked up by the club back in the day. They’re not cheap but I can get them for you. PM if seriously interested.