Mizuki Otsuka goes AV?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hemizap88

Dec 29, 2011
Sadly, I don't know the answer to my own question regarding what that 600 gold/ $24 is paying for.

In the meantime I'll just wait for the future KIDM releases, KIDM-507 & KIDM-542 feature Mizuki Otsuka

Reactions: igloo

VOLTEZ

Dec 5, 2006
KIDM-542 Uncensored? you can clearly see everything in KIDM-507 guys.

i don't know if i can post it here but i'm gonna post it anyway. here take a look.

Attachments

• midki.jpg
    midki.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,651

soggyorigami

Feb 25, 2009
From her Twitter: "【お知らせ】 大塚聖月は、引退します。 今まで応援して下さった皆さん 本当にありがとうございました。 最後のブログを 読んでもらえたら嬉しいです。 http://s.ameblo.jp/otsuka-miduki/entry-11932758277.html… 永遠のロリ天使 大塚聖月より"

It appears that she is retiring, at least from the gravure idol scene. In her blog post that is linked in the twitter post she seemed pretty sad.

Now she is free to join the AV scene, although I highly doubt that will ever happen after reading her blog post.

This makes me sad for her, but the entire situation is so odd. I hope she wasnt forced to quit because of what she did in the past. I guess they figure she did it once she can do it again? Or is she choosing to step down over the controversy?

Either way, Ill miss her vids.

kooze

Jan 1, 2010
Update: I found some clips from what I think is the same video, unless she has done another one. However, in this video, she is doing stuff with another girl and toys. If I'm reading it correctly, they have her age listed as 16. She is 18, right?

This is the site that I found http://www.moe777.com/chuubous/pc/index.html

Every time that I went to look more into it, it would always lead me back to this moe777 place. When you click on one of the disc links, it asks to use vlc player to play the videos. This is a very odd way to promote a video, which means this was probably a very low budget film, produced by a nobody.

As I thought. The video on that site isn't even listed under her AV videos. Lol, I guess if you want her AV video/videos, you are going to have to go on a treasure hunt in Japan. As far as I know (and I'm pretty good at finding stuff), those videos don't exist online. Something like that, just doesn't stay buried deep inside the web, if its was. Its a totally legal film.

Here is her AV database, if you haven't already found it.

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=aygri
http://www.javdatabase.com/movies/kidm-542/

Wait, I just checked JAV pop. So, they don't have the video you guys are looking for, but they do have her latest AV videos. I've used this site for over a year and its worked fine for me, whether "you" trust it, is up to you. DL at your own risk. Don't let that scare you. I just have never encountered any issues, but, I don't want you to blame me, if anything goes wrong. That being said, here it is-

http://javpop.com/2015/03/23/kidm-507_otsuka_kiyoshitsuki.html

For her other videos, just search KIDM in the search bar. That is the only title she has listed for now. Just look around through all the KIDM videos and you will find her other ones.

kooze

Jan 1, 2010
Ok boys and girls, here's one half of Mizuki Otsuka's only hardcore performance...that I'm aware of. I believe the other half is the part with the vibrator and in the bath tub. I sadly don't know where to find it.

Enjoy https://mega.co.nz/#!Sw5H2JZD!azCGaxgpM92cjU4JTovanSkc9_YtMWm7oZKgbjTQllg

Umm, this is an odd way to share a file. Never heard of this place and it wants to DL it directly to my PC without me even getting to choose its destination. Thanks, if it is legit, but, I'll pass since I know nothing about the host you are using.

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
Umm, this is an odd way to share a file. Never heard of this place and it wants to DL it directly to my PC without me even getting to choose its destination. Thanks, if it is legit, but, I'll pass since I know nothing about the host you are using.

I'm downloading it now. Dunno if the file is legit, but the site is definitely legit. I've used it plenty of times, and prefer it to a lot of the other direct download sites.

Edit: The file is legit.

Last edited:

budong

Jun 14, 2009
There is absolutely nothing wrong with mega. I'm quite surprised you haven't heard of it. But meh...do or don't. I don't get anything either way, just wanting to share :)

I also hope this spurs some more investigation into the rest of her adult scenes along with other Chuubous videos. SOMEONE has to have at least a few of these videos. I'm sure the rest of Mizuki's stuff is out there as well. It's just a matter of finding them. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

xpsp3

Dec 4, 2008
budong GREAT share. You are a champion and thanks for using Mega its a fast no bs download.
If anyone ever has trouble downloading from Mega just make sure your browser is updated. Mega also has its own download app which seems to save
right to your desktop by default.

tarikk123

Person
Feb 2, 2011
budong you are the fucking man for finding and sharing this scene. I was resigned that theses videos would not see the light of day. Here are some screens for anyone in doubt.
chuubous_jitugi_aki2.mp4_thumbs.jpg
I normally don't like watermarks but this one gives us a good hint of where the video came from. u15x.com leads to a blog for youiv ripped videos, so presumably they've purchased the chuubous dvds and are sharing it to those who pay according to the post linked earlier in this thread. Hopefully it's only a matter of time for the full set to be released publicly.

On another note the, searching the u15x it looks like there are rips of three of Mizuki's gravure videos that haven't been shared here on AO: mbr-081, zerz-002 and cudv-0002. Perhaps a kind akiba member with access to youiv's tracker can share those here as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: humbert