まりあ†ほりっく Maria Holic [BD 1080p Dual-Audio AAC]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Not a lot to say about this anime, I am not even sure I liked it very much. As a matter of fact I am hard pressed to name any redeeming qualities that I noticed in this anime. One thing I enjoyed is it does have one of the better opening sequences I have ever saw in an anime though. The plot I found to be a bit confusing and the characters....I can't say I was a big fan of any of them.There were enough perverted themes in this anime to keep me watching it to the very end though and I guess that is as good a reason to share it as any.

The Opening Theme on Youtube:

Plot Summary: A sophomore named Kanako who enrolls in all-girls school because she has a phobia of men and wants to find her destined yuri partner. She meets a captivating freshman named Mariya who fits her criteria—except her seemingly ideal mate happens to be a cross-dressing sadistic boy.

img_139369_1596652_1.jpg

VIDEO
Video Source: BD-U
Video Codec: H.264/AVC
Video Resolution: 1920x1080p HD (16:9)
Video FPS: 23.976
Bit Depth: 10-bit
Chapters: Yes

AUDIO
Track 1: AAC 2.0 (English)
Track 2: AAC 2.0 (Japanese)

SUBTITLES
Track 1: English Signs/Songs
Track 2: English Subtitles
Track 3: English Signs/Songs (Retail)
Track 4: English Subtitles (Retail)

NOTES
Encoded @ CRF 19.0; audio was encoded using the highest quality AAC VBR setting. Used a modified version of the insanely detailed Coalgirls subs (re-timed/synced) and also added the retail Sentai subtitles

Maria Holic.jpg

Original Poster: Tagg
Size: 10.41 GB
Original run January 5, 2009 – March 23, 2009
Episodes 12
Directed by Akiyuki Shinbo
Written by Masahiro Yokotani
Miku Oshima
Music by Tatsuya Nishikawa
Studio Shaft

maria_holic.jpg

This is a poorly seeded torrent and considering its' size you will need to be pretty patient downloading. The video quality is excellent though but it took me a long time to download this one myself and I am pretty busy seeding other torrents. I will help out when I can though. They made a second season and even though it is available dual-audio no one has shown much interest in uploading it so far. Not that I am surprised, this series is not for everybody.

Attachments

• [ABi] Maria Holic [BD 1080p Dual-Audio AAC].torrent
    27.4 KB · Views: 409