Looking For Jade PHI Videos

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
MX Moni works most of the time for me. I think it starts the user on 80 queue because you were on his queue too. that's how mine works.

WinMX by itself is quite unstable. That's why I say you have to be very patient.

You must be one of the lucky few.

After searching and reading a lot on the WinMX forum it is clear to me that you can expect strange behavior if you use WinMX version 3.54 beta 1 with community patch 1.0 and MX Moni version 1.28Eb.

Most of the time it works the way it should be, but sometimes....

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
@Benjies:

Thanks for the 4 Jades. ETGD-01 was IMO the best of the four. I always admired Eleven's sharking vids. They are bold enough to do it on busy streets that adds to the realism of the video. They make me feel confident that there are still such thing as REAL sharking vids and not STAGED like most of the other labels' latest ones.

I haven't watched P52-01 yet. I wonder if it's any better. But since it's from Phi, it's probably staged. Sigh.

Btw, LOL, I had the worst Christmas present this year! I wrote a little program that was supposed to help me simplify my blog work but instead it acted like a virus and started deleting everything on my HDD. LOL. I stopped it in time but still, in the end it deleted about 150 GB of my never-been-posted videos. Now I have to redownload everything again, including P52-01. Some videos it took me months to download too. Like I said, I am a lousy programmer. :D

cityfan

Sep 6, 2008
Thanks Benjtes for all your posts, outstanding work. Can I ask though if anyone could load Benjies latest posts to Bitshare or Hotfile, dont have rapidfile.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Cityfan

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
@Benjies:

Thanks for the 4 Jades. ETGD-01 was IMO the best of the four. I always admired Eleven's sharking vids. They are bold enough to do it on busy streets that adds to the realism of the video. They make me feel confident that there are still such thing as REAL sharking vids and not STAGED like most of the other labels' latest ones.

I haven't watched P52-01 yet. I wonder if it's any better. But since it's from Phi, it's probably staged. Sigh.

Btw, LOL, I had the worst Christmas present this year! I wrote a little program that was supposed to help me simplify my blog work but instead it acted like a virus and started deleting everything on my HDD. LOL. I stopped it in time but still, in the end it deleted about 150 GB of my never-been-posted videos. Now I have to redownload everything again, including P52-01. Some videos it took me months to download too. Like I said, I am a lousy programmer. :D

Not a problem, you are right about etgd being the best one of the bunch, all the other videos would be ten times better if they did it in more public areas, but then again you never know how people would react it's probably more safe for them that way.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks Benjtes for all your posts, outstanding work. Can I ask though if anyone could load Benjies latest posts to Bitshare or Hotfile, dont have rapidfile.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Cityfan

I don't have a Crapid account either but I just let JDownloader slowly download it. But anyways, they are on my blog now. The last two will be available later

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Hey, P52-01 isn't too bad. It's quite funny and looked quite genuine. Poor girls, I feel sorry for them. One of them looked like she was crying after repeatedly splashed. Good buy!

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010

If those you have lost are Jade movies and you don't have them anywhere else, please let me know what you lost. So I can upload those to your ftp-site.

And I can program in PHP. If you tell what it is you were trying to create, maybe I can write it for you.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Luckily they were all non-Jade. They were mostly SOD, Karma, Red and a few rare ones from Sakura, touch Beast and Yabusame. Thanks for the offer anyways. I was trying to create a bot that automatically post to blogger by scanning files from my hard disks. That didn't work too well.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
@iTwins,

Did you try repair software on that drive? Some are quite good in finding lost files and restoring the contents. Have used "FreeUndelete" a few times on a NTFS formatted drive with success.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
@iTwins,

Did you try repair software on that drive? Some are quite good in finding lost files and restoring the contents. Have used "FreeUndelete" a few times on a NTFS formatted drive with success.

I use an old program called easy recovery. It's not too bad too.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I used a free, portable program called "Restoration" recommended by PCWorld to recover the files. It seemed to have restored most of them but all is false hope. When I played the video, they appeared alright but as soon as I scanned through them using Media Player Classic to create thumbnails, some frames are corrupted. Most of the videos were corrupted like that, so rather than wasting my time trying to salvage the videos, I deleted them all just in case.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
I used a free, portable program called "Restoration" recommended by PCWorld to recover the files. It seemed to have restored most of them but all is false hope. When I played the video, they appeared alright but as soon as I scanned through them using Media Player Classic to create thumbnails, some frames are corrupted. Most of the videos were corrupted like that, so rather than wasting my time trying to salvage the videos, I deleted them all just in case.

I understand the feeling of losing file :(, If you need any file which you can't find, let me know, i will upload it for u.

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
New videos from Phi

Girls attacking other girls hahaha

package_l_101203150235.jpg

And P52-02 is out too

package_l_101203150409.jpg

:perfectplan:

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Look very good, but eh... where is the download link.
:puzzled:

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Hot Damn! US$90 for a video. And I thought Bluray movies are expensive.

I always think Jade's high cost is probably because of the risks, therefore it maybe possible they are real....or at least most of them are real.

I remember in one of the older Jade Eleven videos one of the sharkers was a woman/girl. She was sneaking behind other girls and pulling down their blouses.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
It was only to show the new releases haha

Yes I know. But I wanted to use that smiley for a long time and this looked like the perfect opportunity to do so ...

Anyway, the covers look so good I wish I could download them already.

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008
Dissolving bikinis

Studio: Sadistic Village
Title: 恥女!羞恥!Beachで強制全裸!海に入ったらビキニが溶けた!!
Translation: Embarrassed female! Forced nudity on the beach! Their bikinis dissolve as soon as they go in the ocean!!
Product code: SVDVD-190
Password: chuuu_share.svdvd-190
104MB wmv

http://freakshare.com/files/l61vw25h/svdvd190chuuu.part1.rar.html
http://freakshare.com/files/n6yfmkcd/svdvd190chuuu.part2.rar.html

http://xun6.com/file/be041b542/svdvd190chuuu.part1.rar.html
http://xun6.com/file/105a9f242/svdvd190chuuu.part2.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RZPTQW2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XXZLHUDQ

Thanks go out to chuuu for the original upload.