Looking For Jade PHI Videos

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

peterPB

Jun 23, 2009
Does anyone have Jade JJTD-01 and/or JJTD-02

Hey all,

Great site here by the way! I was wondering if anyone has Jade JJTD-01 and/or JJTD-02?

I've been trying to find them but no luck.

Reactions: pbl_pbl

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Ok i order P52-01, ETGD-01, P21-06, and O29-01 see ya in a few days

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Those title looks great, will be looking forward for those ^_^

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
wow one week without a post don't think that's happened here in a while, anyway I will be placing an order tomorrow I know two of the four I'm getting but still undecided on the other two, will let you guys know tomorrow.

I have lots not posted on this thread yet. I'm too lazy nowadays. And it could get worse after the new year too. Time to rejoin the workforce and make big money :)

Ok i order P52-01, ETGD-01, P21-06, and O29-01 see ya in a few days

Thanks. Looking forward to them!

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
I have lots not posted on this thread yet. I'm too lazy nowadays. And it could get worse after the new year too. Time to rejoin the workforce and make big money :)

Wow I thought for sure you were nearing the end.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Wow I thought for sure you were nearing the end.

On my blog, we were nearing the end.

On this thread, there are still a couple of dozen more not posted, most of them contributed by a number of people including colweb and rgy. I don't think I will be posting them here; I quit posting to forums weeks ago. They are available on my blog if anyone is interested.

But I am looking forward to yours. Christmas come early I hope. :D

Thanks in advance, buddy!

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
yes, most of the jade label is getting rarer to find, and thanks benjies for helping out on buying label ^_^. Still the pearl series has nowhere to find and no one is sharing about it :(

EnragedFilia

Oct 28, 2009
I wouldn't go that far. While most of the Phi stuff is available (with notable exceptions above P40-xx), there are several others that are barely touched, such as Pacmen and Rabbit.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Heh, when I say we are nearing the end, I meant that those few that are sighted appear to be unreachable to us. Like I always say, I am sure they are all out there, just that the filenames are probably without a label code and hidden within Japanese characters OR they are mislabeled. I really don't feel like searching the Japanese characters one file and a time - I am not that desperate....yet :)

mobile2002

Jul 28, 2010
hi,itwins! how can i register your blog site? thank you for your great work! i can not download the Grand.DGKJ-01 part.09 from two host.could you check it and re-up? thank you very much!:please::please::please:

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
I wouldn't go that far. While most of the Phi stuff is available (with notable exceptions above P40-xx), there are several others that are barely touched, such as Pacmen and Rabbit.

Rabbit does translate to ウサギ in Japanese, but on WinMx and Emule no luck finding anything. Maybe the Japanese use other symbols for these vids.
Pacman doesn't translate (with Google translate).

Does anybody know what Japanese symbols should be used to search for any of these vids?

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Heh, when I say we are nearing the end, I meant that those few that are sighted appear to be unreachable to us. Like I always say, I am sure they are all out there, just that the filenames are probably without a label code and hidden within Japanese characters OR they are mislabeled. I really don't feel like searching the Japanese characters one file and a time - I am not that desperate....yet :)

iTwins, I wonder what files some Japanese WinMX users are looking for. Found (and I'm not kidding) 18 vids you don't have in your blog and they are not posted here either.

But the ones who have them are not willing to upload/share/trade with me. Not all the files are at 0 bytes, but none is complete yet.

Browsing there list of files doesn't give me much info about the type of files they might want. Most titles are complete in Japanese.
So, if I should know what it is these users are looking for, I might have some and share it with them and hopefully get the missing Jade movies from them.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I think Packman is discontinued because even the P-Jade website has no links to this label. As you probably by now, the P-Jade website does not sell anything old. I found all my cover images and translations from Deathtron.jp instead. That website keeps everything Jade has ever produced.

Anyways, Packmen translated to パックメン and I am not too sure if Rabbit has an official Japanese translation. From what I saw on WinMX, people label them simply as "ジェイド Rabbit". Btw, ジェイド is Jade

Sample Packmen link: http://www.deathtron.jp/search.php?...&name=&actor=&director=&media=&price_min=&fw=

Sample Rabbit link: http://www.deathtron.jp/search.php?...&name=&actor=&director=&media=&price_min=&fw=

Btw, I am wondering if you being in the States see what I see with myself here in Asia. What you can find on WinMX I can't. At the same time what I can find on WinMX you cannot. Most noticeably is a person who has about 4 TB of Jade/SOD/NH files frequently online on WinMX. You don't sound like you can find him. He was the one whom I grab his Jade hashes from. Too bad he wasn't interested in trading with with my wimpy VSDL modem :please:

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
hi,itwins! how can i register your blog site? thank you for your great work! i can not download the Grand.DGKJ-01 part.09 from two host.could you check it and re-up? thank you very much!:please::please::please:

No registration required but you do need JDownloader or a similar download manager to download free. OR you can pay for the filehost so you can download without restrictions.

Download and install JDownloader here: http://jdownloader.org/download/index

Once you installed JDownloader, copy the file links and add to JD.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
iTwins, thank you for the links and Japanese symbols.

BTW I did know the Japanese for Jade for years already. :eek:k: But couldn't find a translation for Packmen.

I have my winmx also pointed to an asian server. But according to the winmx forum it doesn't matter what you choose as all versions only try to connect with the nearest primary. When monitoring my ip-traffic it seems I'm constantly connecting with a couple of servers in Germany.

And no, unfortunately I never have seen a user with 4TB of jade movies. Do you still know his username? Maybe have seen him when searching but never browsed his list. BTW(2) Most Japanese users don't seem to be very willing to trade or share.
Even have uploaded to some hoping they would start me to and then see them leave after my upload finished, leaving me without any new material.
Those users should be: :sadomaso: hard, very hard.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Most of them, including myself, are very seldom around the WinMX client. We just simply add our wanted files and let the client automatically takes care of finding sources and adding into queues. If someone wants to trade, our MX Moni automatically does the trading. Hands-free! You should install MX Moni if you haven't done so. Some trial and error required for the settings.

Pocs (Damocles) mentioned he used to connect to OpenNap and that's where most of his files came from. But it didn't help me much and I never bothered with it. My files were all downloaded without OpenNap.

I used to use WinMX just for grabbing Jade videos. Now I use it to download everything! :) There are a lot of rare files not found anywhere in forums.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
iTwins, I have MX Monitor active as well. But you have to search and find first to let MX Moni do its work.

And for whatever reason, I often get users in my queue that have files I want to have but I'm not in there queue. When I browse the list of such users I see files in that "can be added to running multipoint download" and sometimes even "matches incomplete local file".
Why WinMX doesn't find these users when searching for sources I don't know. But I do know that I have to monitor it regularly or else I don't get any file in.

BTW it is that you can find so many Jade vids this way, but it isn't the nicest program to use. How many times things time out, are cancelled, disconnected...
Even if I can browse a users list, send messages and hey he will trade so lets start him: sorry, timed out. Not ones, no 10 times ("please re-Q" and so on) before the upload finally starts.

And MX Monitor sometimes seems to forget what it is supposed to do. It even canceled uploads (twice) and my downloads were stopped because of it as well. Happy trading that way.

Anyway, have found a lot already and have a lot still in the pipeline. Hope they will all finish (some are in the pipeline for over 3 months and from time to time growing). If all goes well you can expect at least 18 more Jade vids and who knows how many more I find before everything is downloaded completely.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Sorry for the delay guys but here in New Jersey it is awfully cold and I've been a bit under the weather just starting to get some strength back now. But I did get the movies and will do whatever it takes to at least get one done for tommorrow. And I will definitely have them all done by Christmas Eve. Take care guys and Happy Holidays.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
@Colweb:

I don't remember everyone's aliases now but one of them was Lambros. He has quite a number of movies I want and he's always online.

My current laptop doesn't have enough CPU power to run WinMX while doing other tasks. So, for now, I am without WinMX until I buy a replacement. However, my buying spree cannot start until February - business tax reasons :) But it's nice to hear you're still on WinMX. No rush. In the meantime, we have Benjies' uploads to entertain us. :)