Looking For Jade PHI Videos

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010

rmrmrmr

Feb 4, 2010
JADE F43-01

98850591e0153816b1b435e6c2786b302326eaf.jpg

9885083cdbc740db33f293b23aee371c620356c.jpg

oron.com

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VNRY56PH

enjoy!~

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thank you, rmrmrmr. It's been a long time since anyone (including myself) posting Jade stuffs here. Good stuff!

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
iTwins,

Did Google give any reason for killing your blog?

I did read somewhere that you paid $ 120 for your domain. Hope that price is not for 1 year. If so, it's very expensive. Anyway, it very nice that all the Jade movies are back online.

greetings,
Colweb

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
iTwins,

On your new website the shoutbox is not working. I get:

Code:
Access not allowed. You can only use this shoutbox from owner's website.

The shoutbox identifed that you came from "http://jadecollector.com/" which doesn't match the owner's website.

It's difficult to leave a comment that way. BTW, all the links to fileserve are down. Did fileserve delete everything, or are the links on your page not correct?

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
iTwins,

On your new website the shoutbox is not working. I get:

Code:
Access not allowed. You can only use this shoutbox from owner's website.

The shoutbox identifed that you came from "http://jadecollector.com/" which doesn't match the owner's website.

It's difficult to leave a comment that way. BTW, all the links to fileserve are down. Did fileserve delete everything, or are the links on your page not correct?

OK. Thanks for letting me know. It's a website lock set to jadecollector.blogspot.com. I have now updated it to jadecollector.com. It should work now.

No wonder noone left a comment since I added that in. :)

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Yup. JadeCollector is now officially dead!

All files have been deleted.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010

We have to come back here and start posting again....

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010

iTwins,

Hope you still have all what you uploaded. If you miss any of the Jade movies, please send me a mail (left my email address on you website in my last comment).

I hardly downloaded any of the other movies you posted, so if you don't have them yourself anymore, no luck with me either.

greetings,
Colweb

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
iTwins,

Hope you still have all what you uploaded. If you miss any of the Jade movies, please send me a mail (left my email address on you website in my last comment).

I hardly downloaded any of the other movies you posted, so if you don't have them yourself anymore, no luck with me either.

greetings,
Colweb

If u have have any file missing, i will be able to posted for u, i have the entired jade in my hard disk,