loli subtitles! [crowdfunding to get loli titles subbed]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Solingen

Aug 28, 2009
prob late for suggestions but how about ZUKO-073,HNDS-034, IBW-570Z?
4o23_b.jpg

4tpz_b.jpg
5ljd_b.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
prob late for suggestions but how about ZUKO-073,HNDS-034, IBW-570Z?
4o23_b.jpg

4tpz_b.jpg
5ljd_b.jpg
It's not too late. Your post actually makes for a perfect transition for what I'm about to say...

due to a small turnout... I'm cancelling the poll!

Instead, I'll be decisive, and try to pick titles that will please ALL loli fans. I'm locking IBW-600 in as one of the titles. I'll announce the other title in the next 48 hours.

EDIT: I decided to do only IBW-600 for now. ZUKO-126 comes out in a little over 2 weeks, so it's probably better to wait until after ZUKO-126 is released, before starting too many projects. Additionally, this will give more time to decide on which titles to do after ZUKO-126. This is how things currently look...

Project 1: IBW-495Z (Subtitle Release Date: April 16th)
Project 2: KTKL-007 (Subtitle Release Date: April 23rd)
Project 3: IBW-600Z (Subtitle Release Date: ???)
Project 4: ZUKO-126 (Subtitle Release Date: ???)
Project 5: ??????

Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
The crowdfund campaign for the 3rd project has officially launched!

IBW-600z (Pigeon Feeding) [Release Date: June 18th]
504ibw600zpl.jpg
ibw600.jpg

EroJapanese has a pretty big backlog right now, so the release date is mid June for this one. As a result, the campaign period will be extra long for this title (2 months). So if you're interested in subtitles for this release, you will have plenty of time to pre-purchase the subtitles at a reduced price, and contribute towards the project.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I was informed by erojapanese that IBW-495 reached it's campaign goal! So thanks to everyone who purchased it :top: (If it didn't reach it's goal, i'd have to cover the remaining cost.

On the 16th, everyone that purchased it, will receive an email from erojapanese, containing a link to download the IBW-495 subtitle. So keep an eye on your inbox.

I was also informed, that KTKL-007 still needs 4 more pre-orders to meet it's campaign goal (6 orders so far). Still 1 week remaining on that one (april 23rd), so still time if anyone is interested in that one.

Reactions: dafuck

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Reactions: dafuck

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Length: 177min

oh my. Poor tmas.
:xD: you're right, it's the most expensive project so far. The initial deposit was $84. I hope everyone will be interested in subtitles for IBW-600 and pre-order it, so I won't have to pay more on top of what I already paid.

Luckily, the campaign will last 8 weeks, so plenty of time for everyone to put $6 towards it. Really appreciate it, to all those that do.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
IBW-495's subtitle is available now! Everyone that purchased it, check your email.

View attachment 983672View attachment 983674View attachment 983675

It's so good :malu2:

Sub turned out great! Thanks for organizing the project, was a lot of fun to watch. Love it when you get these extra naughty loli's, just having their own way and devouring the guy. The under the table scene was a fun watch!

Glad to hear the project was a success and did not cost you extra.

The crowdfund campaign for the 3rd project has officially launched!

IBW-600z (Pigeon Feeding) [Release Date: June 18th]
View attachment 981763
View attachment 981768

EroJapanese has a pretty big backlog right now, so the release date is mid June for this one. As a result, the campaign period will be extra long for this title (2 months). So if you're interested in subtitles for this release, you will have plenty of time to pre-purchase the subtitles at a reduced price, and contribute towards the project.

The second movie was not my thing but this project is a lot better. Will let you know once i've donated.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I'm not that much interested by IBW-600 subtitle, but I will pre-order it anyway, to show support.
Sub turned out great! Thanks for organizing the project, was a lot of fun to watch. Love it when you get these extra naughty loli's, just having their own way and devouring the guy. The under the table scene was a fun watch!

Glad to hear the project was a success and did not cost you extra.

The second movie was not my thing but this project is a lot better. Will let you know once i've donated.

Thanks, It should be a good one (IBW-600). It has a ton of dialogue :).

Then ZUKO-126...
zuko-jpg.972746
zuko-gif.970463

Unfortunately, it's release date is now May 14th. The original release date was April 27th. So the wait until erojapanese can get started on that project is a little longer now :sight:

KTKL-007's subtitle is releasing soon though :lulus:

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks, It should be a good one (IBW-600). It has a ton of dialogue :).

Then ZUKO-126...
zuko-jpg.972746
zuko-gif.970463

Unfortunately, it's release date is now May 14th. The original release date was April 27th. So the wait until erojapanese can get started on that project is a little longer now :sight:

KTKL-007's subtitle is releasing soon though :lulus:

I'll have to give it a watch. Good to see you doing another Yurina Hayakawa title. She is just on fire right now!

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
I've gotten those listed above as available and have signed up for IBW-600 as well. :D

Admittedly, I'm not a huge loli fan, but there are some that I've taken a liking to, mainly because the actresses don't come across TOO much like little, under-aged girls and tweak my "guilty perv" button. LOL!

So you can generally count me in for about 50% of those that you take on. I hope that some here will also be interested in titles with a somewhat different, Off-of-center (?) leanings. (See ADN-011 as an example.) I'm just fishing for others whose interests may cross over into that domain as mine does. If so, please reply back to me so I can be sure to let you know of my next CrowdFunding effort.

Cheers!

X-Man

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I've gotten those listed above as available and have signed up for IBW-600 as well. :D

you can generally count me in for about 50% of those that you take on.

Cheers!

X-Man
Sounds great :)

I keep a close eye on projects you and motiman do. Most of them (thus far) have not interested me, which is the reason I created this thread and started commissioning subtitle projects myself. Motiman's next project looks good though (DVDES-920), I'll donate towards that one for sure.

Regarding my subtitle projects, 1 is out now (IBW-495Z). 2 more are currently in the crowdfund phase (KTKL-007 & IBW-600Z). Then in May I plan to start a 4th project (ZUKO-126). I try to keep the first post updated, so you can easily see where things stand with my commissioned subtitle projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Thanks tmas3. I hope that some of those that I am considering doing in the next few months will pique your interest, and that of others as well. I know that my "prurient aperture" is a bit wider than most when it comes to what floats my boat but I'm fortunate that there is a decent amount of overlap for me and most others. :)

Enjoy!

X-Man

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Sounds great :)

I keep a close eye on projects you and motiman do. Most of them (thus far) have not interested me, which is the reason I created this thread and started commissioning subtitle projects myself. Motiman's next project looks good though (DVDES-920), I'll donate towards that one for sure.

Regarding my subtitle projects, 1 is out now (IBW-495Z). 2 more are currently in the crowdfund phase (KTKL-007 & IBW-600Z). Then in May I plan to start a 4th project (ZUKO-126). I try to keep the first post updated, so you can easily see where things stand with my commissioned subtitle projects.

:)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since my last update. I'm back now, and I have some exciting news :)

My 3rd loli subtitle project, IBW-600, was released today! 3 weeks earlier than expected (the original release date was June 18th). So if you donated towards the project, you should have received an email from erojapanese containing the IBW-600 subtitle. If you didnt donate early, you can still purchase the subtitle, but it's full price now ($12).

IBW-600 (Pigeon Feeding)
504ibw600zpl.jpg