loli subtitles! [crowdfunding to get loli titles subbed]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yea, I probably should have explained how it works in a little more detail lol.

The subtitle will come out no matter how the campaign does. I'll have to pay the full cost, unless people pre-order the subtitle. So if one person pre-orders it, thats $6 less I'll have to pay. The total cost of IBW-495's subtitle is $140 (A 50% deposit was made to start the project. $70). I'm hoping a handful of people will pre-order it, so I'll only have to pay around $100 of the total cost. The incentive for everyone, is that it's $6 cheaper and that you're helping lower the final cost for me. If I have to pay the full cost each time, I'm not sure how many of these I'll be able to do. If we can get it so I'm paying $100 or less per subtitle, then we will be seeing many loli subtitles in the future :D. So if anyone has interest in the subtitle, please pre-order it now, you will save $6 and help fund the project, so I'll be able to do more in the future.

On how to order, you can do it from the site. But there is another way... sign up for the newsletter for details :p
Ok gotcha.

And yea definitely sign up for that news letter guys :)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
first post updated. A 2nd loli subtitle project was started!

Big thanks to @SOSUS for donating a significant amount towards KTKL-007 project.

Keep the suggestions coming. Still deciding on which title to do for the 3rd project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman and dafuck

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
21 days remaining (April 16th) for anyone that wants to contribute towards the IBW-495 subtitle (and get it at a reduced price).

KTKL-007's page should be listed for pre-order in the next few days. I'll update this thread when the page goes live. It's set for a April 23rd release.
ktkl007pl.jpg

KTKL-007
The world is at an end. It's time when parents make use of their daughter's.
KTKL-007a.jpg
UAnP2lU.gif

I'm open to suggestions for future loli subtitle projects, so feel free to share which loli titles you think could use subtitles.

In the next couple days, I'll post a list of titles I'm considering for the 3rd project.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
And the pre-order are open !

http://erojapanese.com/product/ktkl-007/

Just came across this movie the other night, and all I can say, is that a very good choice !
Thanks. I was just about to point that out. Now's the time to pre-order the ktkl-007 subtitle if anyone's interested. It's listed as "sashimi". Have until April 23rd to get it at a discounted price.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Here's what I'm thinking for future projects...

ZUKO-126 (April 27th) [TRAILER]
zuko.jpg
100% chance I'm going to commission subtitles for this one (as soon as it releases) :D.

FSKT-015 (April 28th) [TRAILER]
fskt.jpg

I'm also considering this one. Going to wait till it's released, to see if it has enough dialogue to be worthwhile.

But before those 2 titles release, I'm going to commision 1 (maybe 2) more subtitle projects very soon, for a loli title that is currently available. Surprisingly, I haven't received that many suggestions, so here are a handful of candidates I came up with that I think could benefit from having subtitles...

WEP-001 [TRAILER]
118wep001pl.jpg

MIAE-021 [TRAILER]
miae021pl.jpg

ORBK-010 [TRAILER]
orbk010pl.jpg

IBW-600
[TRAILER]
504ibw600zpl.jpg

IBW-610
[TRAILER]
504ibw610zpl.jpg

IBW-613
[TRAILER]
504ibw613zpl.jpg

let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing any of those get subbed, or if you have your own suggestion for a title to be subbed.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I doesn't make suggestions since it's you who pay most of the cost, so I think is more up to you ;)
(and we have similar taste, I love Mimi and Yuuna)
True, but that would be no fun if I just picked them all :p. Ideally, the titles chosen for each project, will be titles loli fans want to see subbed most... but since so few members have chimed in, I can afford to give each member a big say in which title is chosen for each project.
By the way, Do you know if there is a lot, enough for you, pre-sale?

I know of at least 5 members that pre-ordered the IBW-495 subs. I'm happy with those numbers. If 5+ people pre-order subs for each projects, that would be great.
I vote for ORBK-010 and IBW-610 (and maybe MIAE-021, I don't remember well if I watched it, but since there is Yuuna, i'm in)
Sounds like we have 2 votes for those 3. Anyone else interested in any of those (and be willing to pre-order subs for them)?
Hm, how about MUM-092, MDTM-027, KTDS-737? Or maybe even Risa's first Caribbeancom just for the hell of it? :D The best loli scene ever made better with subs!
I like the way you think :xD:. Doing a uncensored release did cross my mind, but Risa's didn't have that much dialogue (as is the case with most uncensored). There probably are a few worthwhile uncensored releases, unfortunately most of them have very little dialogue and no plot (gonzo), so I'd really have to search to find a worthy candidate. Of course, I'd love to have some of risa's censored stuff subbed, but I'd rather focus on doing some newer titles first. I'll have to skim through those other titles you mentioned and see what I think. If a few people agree on a title, I'll pretty much lock it in.

Everyone keep the suggestions coming, I'll narrow it down to the top 3 or 4 candidates in the next couple days. I'll probably start the 3rd project around friday (I might even start 2 ;)).

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I don't know if you have count me in the five, or if you have news from Erojapanese, but I will, happily, pre order the 2 tomorrow :)
Great!

and no I haven't received any official word on the amount that have pre-ordered (or donated as they call it), just going by what other members have told me. The number could be even higher.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Here's what I'm thinking for future projects...

ZUKO-126 (April 27th) [TRAILER]
View attachment 972746
100% chance I'm going to commission subtitles for this one (as soon as it releases) :D.

FSKT-015 (April 28th) [TRAILER]
View attachment 972752

I'm also considering this one. Going to wait till it's released, to see if it has enough dialogue to be worthwhile.

But before those 2 titles release, I'm going to commision 1 (maybe 2) more subtitle projects very soon, for a loli title that is currently available. Surprisingly, I haven't received that many suggestions, so here are a handful of candidates I came up with that I think could benefit from having subtitles...

WEP-001 [TRAILER]
View attachment 973001

MIAE-021 [TRAILER]
View attachment 973005

ORBK-010 [TRAILER]
View attachment 973006

IBW-600
[TRAILER]
View attachment 973002

IBW-610
[TRAILER]
View attachment 973003

IBW-613
[TRAILER]
View attachment 973004

let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing any of those get subbed, or if you have your own suggestion for a title to be subbed.
Out of these IBW-610 and MIAE-021 are my top choices.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Out of these IBW-610 and MIAE-021 are my top choices.
If you end up doing WEP-001 or IBW-600 I'll definitely scrape together enough for the crowdfunding fee(s) at least :)

hmm, I gave it some thought... and still can't decided lol. So instead I'll leave it up to everyone else. I'm going to wait till monday, and whichever 2 titles (yea I'm doing 2 of them for sure now :p) receive the most interest by then, will be the ones to get subbed. I made a post about it in the loli thread.

EDIT: POLL CANCELLED!

Poll (3 days left)

IBW-610 = 2 votes (needs more loli, dafuck)
MIAE-021 = 2 votes (needs more loli, dafuck)
IBW-600 = 2 votes (SOSUS, ether202)
WEP-001 = 2 votes (SOSUS, ether202)

ORBK-010 = 1 vote (dafuck)
MUM-092 = 1 vote (SOSUS)
MDTM-027 = 1 vote (SOSUS)
KTDS-737 = 1 vote (SOSUS)

Last edited:
Reactions: humbert and dafuck

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Two more votes for IBW-600 and WEP-001.. And you can make a poll on a thread too, but I supposed you want to keep it open? Might be easier to keep track of I suppose, but then you might a lot of people who aren't that interested voting as well since it's just two clicks..
The reason I didn't make an actual poll, is because I don't think you can make multiple polls per thread? By that I mean, if I make a poll, I'll be stuck with that one even after it ends, and be unable to start a new one in the future (unless I made a new thread). I don't want some irrelevant poll being stuck at the top of the thread weeks/months from now.

or is this not correct? I have a poll in my other thread and it looks like I have no option to delete it if I wanted. I only have an option to end it. Perhaps it is possible to make a new poll once the old one ends?

Well, we currently have a 4 way tie. I'll probably have to end up breaking a tie monday and I'll be where I started lol.

Last edited:

Solingen

Aug 28, 2009
Got those subtitles from a crowdfund. I really hope you spend less than 100. Regarding ZUKO-126 I will 100% participate. I have a weakness for ZUKO titles (and other orgy-themed series) so if you decide to submit one I am always here

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Got those subtitles from a crowdfund. I really hope you spend less than 100. Regarding ZUKO-126 I will 100% participate. I have a weakness for ZUKO titles (and other orgy-themed series) so if you decide to submit one I am always here
thanks for the support.

ZUKO-126 is definitely happening. In fact, I plan on contacting the erojapanese the day it comes out, to get things started as soon as possible.