List some of your favorite directors.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Probably Taiga-Kosakai.

He produced a lot of movies to my liking (large orgies where people just having fun fucking each others). Not to mention, sometimes he participates in his own movies and blows his load inside his girls like in HND-065.

fred olin

May 19, 2020
Probably Taiga-Kosakai.

He produced a lot of movies to my liking (large orgies where people just having fun fucking each others). Not to mention, sometimes he participates in his own movies and blows his load inside his girls like in HND-065.
I am going to look into him just now.
So, I just watched HND-065. It was fun...beautiful women. But, I enjoy more story based films. Do you enjoy anyone who uses a more drama based theme?

Last edited:

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I am going to look into him just now.
So, I just watched HND-065. It was fun...beautiful women. But, I enjoy more story based films. Do you enjoy anyone who uses a more drama based theme?
Unfortunately I like to keep my JAVs as free of acting as possible so no drama JAV for me.

fred olin

May 19, 2020
Unfortunately I like to keep my JAVs as free of acting as possible so no drama JAV for me.
An action fan I see. But try a story based film you may like it. Try the film, ADN 266, below directed by Kitorune Kawaguchi. I threw in the subtittle file to help with the story. But, if you do not like it. Well it is good there is lots to choose from for everyone's tastes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 7.14.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 7.14.37 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • ADN-266-en.srt.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 49

kessari

May 26, 2015
I like Nikuson(肉尊) when he first debuted , one of his very first work is
RBD-690
RBD-690 Molester Cinema 9 In A Place Like This ... Yet, Yet If You Tsu Me ...! Ishihara Rina

rbd690pl.jpg

Think it make quite a bit of discussion on this forum when it first came out. Whether you like it or not , its pretty different.
But I think he ran out of juice now. Now all of his works are pretty generic oh well , that the slow curse of JAV.

Last edited:

fred olin

May 19, 2020
RBD-690
RBD-690 Molester Cinema 9 In A Place Like This ... Yet, Yet If You Tsu Me ...! Ishihara Rina

rbd690pl.jpg

Think it make quite a bit of discussion on this forum when it first came out. Whether you like it or not , its pretty different.
But I think he ran out of juice now. Now all of his works are pretty generic oh well , that the slow curse of JAV.
So, I looked into him. He has done some of my favorite films. ADN 059, SHKD 546
RBD-690

rbd690pl.jpg

This guy is great. After I looked into him, I found he has done some of my favorite films. ADN 059, SSPD 124 and SHKD 546. I will try some of his more recent work to see if "He has ran out of juice."

Attachments

• RBD-690 jooss-en.srt.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 47

fred olin

May 19, 2020
Used to love Alala Kurosawa. Now, Kirin, or Ichinose Kurumi.
I could not find anything for Alala Kurosawa. Other directors with the last name Kurosawa but not Alala Kurosawa. Of course, we are all aware of the great auteur Akira Kurosawa. One of my favorite main stream directors. I enjoy Kurumi's work with STARS. Any particular film that stand out?

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
I think the directors are doing ultimatly the studio bidding they do not have much of the fredom unless they are main studio owner or front name such as the caase with nagira and nagae

I really belive the director of soc-695 Sakamoto Yuuji is amazing but it seems inconsistent possible due to dependancy on s1

anyway there is my list of top directors

fred olin

May 19, 2020
I think the directors are doing ultimatly the studio bidding they do not have much of the fredom unless they are main studio owner or front name such as the caase with nagira and nagae

I really belive the director of soc-695 Sakamoto Yuuji is amazing but it seems inconsistent possible due to dependancy on s1

I am looking into your list. Great list it is. Itaka Sumithrin Powder is great. Not much on story but his scenes are good. I was already a fan. Also, I know about Haga Eitarou. I enjoy his work. I am a big fame of Nagae. Probably it is my favorite studio. But not really a director. Nagae has ongoing themes. Mature wife of a boss getting involved with his staff etc. I like the drama. The same can be said of the studio Tameike Goro. Good stories from a great studio but, not really a director. I am going through your list now. It will take me a while. Thank you for your list.

Reactions: vincent_z

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
I understand you point and you probably right however for me nagae is very top of the top as a director. he did nsps 999 900 897 864 which is insane staff Tameike Goro high hits for me are meyd-330 MIDE-064 MEYD-106 dramas obviosly best :) and repeating plots are eneverable due to relative low production and they are all financing themselves oriented on profits just simple there is no any other way to survive new original ideas cost significantly more and unclear if will be proffitable at all if is not director its industry problem overall

fred olin

May 19, 2020

Kazuma's work for "Attackers" is great. Thank you for your list. I am still going through it. I been having a little trouble with the site lately. I do not think it is their end but rather mine.

Reactions: Zhonda

PK Atomsk

Jul 10, 2009
Nao Masaki.

2006-2013 Tohjiro. I don't know if he got less crazy or more crazy, but they're just not hitting like they used to. I miss old Dogma so much...