Linkbucks

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Is it worth it.

Many members here seem to use it for links in their posts, which I actually hate.

But now I'm considering using it for my own. IF it's worth it.

Could anyone who uses linkbucks tell me if they earn any good money from it?

Thanks

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Agreed, I hate it. But if it actually generates money then why not?
desioner

oumi11

aka oumigi
Aug 13, 2008
Linkbucks is a pretty stable way of making money through link-sharing. It takes a lot of patient, initially, to get your site popular (That's one way of doing it). Another way is through referrals; get as many referrals as possible and just sit back. If you go to the Linkbucks forums, there are some monsters getting 50,000 hits per day and earning $10+ a day, or something. All in all, most people will agree that linkbucks is far superior than urlcash.

Personally, if you don't mind PTC, neobux will make you far more money than linkbucks. It's only my opinions though.

jaylorjepp

FIRE・SOUL・LOVE
Dec 4, 2007
Is it worth it.

Many members here seem to use it for links in their posts, which I actually hate.

But now I'm considering using it for my own. IF it's worth it.

Could anyone who uses linkbucks tell me if they earn any good money from it?

Thanks

I noticed that too for the fast months now......makes me wonder what's the fuzz
about it......so I decided to do an experiment about it......so far I made $3.99 USD from 08/25/2008 to 09/04/2008......as of now it's too early to say if it's really worth it......

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
If you actually want to make some decent money with these linkbucks, urlcash, etc site, you can't just post your links in one forum. Although I'm not sure just how much they actually make...
I've seen a lot of familiar names in a lot of sites.