Like to lick the vagina?

DeborahFrancine

Jan 30, 2020
Licking vagina is an interesting experience. But talking about cleanliness, i wouldn't lick vagina which is smell bad, because it makes me wanna puke and then ruin my sex mood. Taking shower first would be a great deal and anal cleansing is more preferable, 'cause some of the smelly problem come from the anus i believe.

I always enjoy vagina licking, cleanly shaved would be best!
It's necessary a good time after the shower, otherwise the taste and smeel come from soup and not really from the girl. The ideal is to spend around 4 hours after shower.

yakkity

Jan 17, 2009
I love linking my Japanese wife's vagina AND ass, Anytime!
What about the ass part everyone?

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
In general, no I don't like to lick the vagina. I will go as far as to say that some are nicer to lick than others however. I will even admit that I might enjoy the reaction I get from a female when I perform that particular service.

But I don't like to spoil women, they don't have respect for you if you spoil them too much. I am a sexist you see, it is a character flaw I admit but not one I have a problem with. Most women like a man to be selfish in bed I have found, just as long as they are not to quick about it, lol. Imagination and variety are good to so from time to time I have been known to "muff dive".

It is okay with me if you or anyone else feels differently about it. That is what makes us individuals.
100% Agree

Also saves you the risk of nasty oral stds

marut

Sep 23, 2018
I have found that when you go down on a woman during foreplay, she will almost always return the favor. And once you have got her juices flowing by making her have multiple orgasms she will be very excited sucking your cock and do a much better job than if you make her start on you first.

0hmyg0d

Mar 7, 2008
I give my wife oral sex for her vagina few times and now i regret it. She'll demand it every time we have sex. And it is really an off turner. Thus make me lost interest having sex with her. That's why i don't do that to my girlfriend.

Jermaine Lou

Feb 16, 2021
Actually I don’t like plump pussy especially the one that totally hides the clit. But giving head to girl is mesmerising itself & if you’re lucky you’ll see orgasm & squirt in real. I did 4 times for 2 different girls & it was tiring, my neck hurts esp. when the girl just lying flat on the bed.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Yes! Lick and suck that pussy however she likes it! Get her going and it'll make everything else much, much...much better!

-Nasu

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
If she strictly denies, I skip the part. But, If she likes. its my pleasure to do it. [even I don't like it]
Why not?. love to see her face enjoying.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2023
Licking vagina is an interesting experience. But talking about cleanliness, i wouldn't lick vagina which is smell bad, because it makes me wanna puke and then ruin my sex mood. Taking shower first would be a great deal and anal cleansing is more preferable, 'cause some of the smelly problem come from the anus i believe.

I always enjoy vagina licking, cleanly shaved would be best!