Shaving girl's pubic hair is definitely a turn on!

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
I have to admit that the idea of shaving her pubic hair turns me on especially making me erected for a long time.. I even had some precum before I start to lick her freshly clean pussy.. I let her shave my pubic hair and lick it up to the penis head and lick my balls.. so clean and hair-free.. I love the action.. You brothers out there, do it man!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I would do, if I found somebody who will let me

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
coolkevin u should. the feeling of shaving her pubic hair is certainly a turn on! Trust me man

reyoasian

Mar 29, 2009
Well I'm not too sure about being turned on WHILE shaving a girl's pubic hair because I definitely didn't feel anything "hot" about it, but I definitely do find the aftermath a big turn on because I love smooth clean pussies (not a big fan of jungles).

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
I guess U dont really concentrate on shaving every inches of her vagina.. u should have licked slowly while shaving this kind of action is a turn on for me.. I did it umpteen times. I asked her to do mine as well.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Would remember how I cut myself 95% of the time to this day when I shave, and the insane itchiness that comes from shaving in the back of my mind, lol..

bananaman_1977

Apr 20, 2008
thats one of my turn ons too buddy.... but the best still is when its your turn to be shaved ...man!! you might even cum while shes holding your " how do you do " and putting shaving cream or soap then shaving it ...one of the best the best foreplay for me !!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
but the best still is when its your turn to be shaved ...man!! you might even cum while shes holding your " how do you do " and putting shaving cream or soap then shaving it ...one of the best the best foreplay for me !!

well she could massage it "how do you do"(never heard it called that before) at the same time, maybe you could cum together:evillaugh::beautiful:

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
Shaving a girl is a definite...
NO.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
well we have different liking for sex in many ways... do it your own way if it pleases u

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
well we have different liking for sex in many ways... do it your own way if it pleases u

Sex? Honestly to me, it seems like you guys are closer to being turned on by basic acts of grooming really...

"Oh god, I trim her toe nails and get so hard!"

"I brush her teeth, so hawt!!!"

Not quite, but close, heh...

bananaman_1977

Apr 20, 2008
got that term " how do you do " on SCRUBS tv series one cast use other terms to identify penis ( how do you do ) vaginas ( vangingo ) ass ( huhu ) vaginal mucus ( icky sticky ) love that show !

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Sex? Honestly to me, it seems like you guys are closer to being turned on by basic acts of grooming really...

"Oh god, I trim her toe nails and get so hard!"

"I brush her teeth, so hawt!!!"

Not quite, but close, heh...

WOW getting an erection clipping a girls toe nails, first I have heard of that.

The pussy/genital area is an erogenous zone, so therefore you would get an erection, because the the girl/boy you are shaving, is getting turned on, and you are both responding to a sensual moment together.

I suppose clipping toe nails can be included as to bring a couple closer together, sorry but not for me, now for the finale, I suppose touching each other bodies will bring the relationship closer as well, depending on how you may touch (as for me, I would love to caress a beautiful women all the time)