Breasts size? Pussy tight or loose? Pink or brown pussy? which one does turn us on??

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
I have to admit that I am into the size of the nipples on the breasts, of course the size of breasts do matter to my eyes and pleasure. The inner pleasure of us men all, have to like the right size of the breasts before us, so naked without clothes on the bed or wherever the place may be. It can be our kitchen or bathroom. The colour of the pussy has to turn us on especially when licking the pussy. Be it with hairs or nicely trimmed pubic hair or shaved ones... I love to lick it for minutes... be it over an hour of foreplay... I love licking the nipples in a roundabout way... a circular way.... imagine us doing that to them... wont we have a big long hard on?? Inserting it slowly into the pussy.. it is imaginable...!! HO ho

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
So odd.. no one comment here.. so the colour of the pussy is brown or pink does not matter to u... I mean if it is appealling which colour looks nicer and turn us on.. think carefully.. don't the size of the breasts somehow matter to our liking/ preferences.. like cup A or B or C or D or E...

glomp

Feb 8, 2009
breasts i like anything up to medium because although big ones are nice to look at, they tend to float off to the sides when naked unless one of you are holding them.

nipples small and perky.

pussy pink and smooth.

pubic hair fully waxed or waxed to a landing strip, because some girls want you to eat them forever so they can cum over and over again, and i don't really like rug-burn on my face.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
LOL.. I like your comment/ opinions... have u ever tried to engage in a threesome or foursome.. pal?

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
I understand your sexual preferences, NoriHiiro! Just that we men have our own preferences. It is a topic to be discussed. I notice not many users take part in this kind of topic or voice out their opinions. Thankful for your opinions. I agree with you but depends on the new girls we meet everyday, we will like her for her looks, cute or pretty appearances.. then slowly hold hands... then have sex.. we can do nothing about the colour of her pussy .. LOL

kiddy0987

~ Love cute Girls! ~
Mar 2, 2009
for me,

Breast : For little size one, i love breast of preteen girls (bumpy tits). Bcoz, little tits only suite to preteen's small stature! You know what, tits on preteen really fresh and mouthfull. But if little tits on adult could be ugly..For large breast, i only love if it is on a slim body, not fat one. Hitomi Tanaka, Ourei Harada could be OK.

Pussy : Pink of course...suite girls very well...and look fresh! Tight and virgin is better...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I like small breasts with puffy nipples, paipan pussy,
"kiddy0987 you said small breasts on an adult is ugly", I strongly protest, I think small breasts on an adult 30+ is so sexy WOW it makes me so hot thinking about it,
I remember seeing small breasts on girl called bony pink, they were beautiful, never seen her since, I do not know if she only done the one photo set,

kiddy0987

~ Love cute Girls! ~
Mar 2, 2009
yea....yea i know, its my opinion anyway...on adult i only love D cup and above...

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
breast: i prefer a medium sized bcoz i'd hate to see hanging boobs if they're too big n if they're too small, i'd feel like i'm having sex w a guy.

pussy: well-shaved, camel-toe-like, n a very wet pussy. i prefer d effluent to be thick. haha. but i wonder what does women effluent taste like...hehe.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
yea....yea i know, its my opinion anyway...on adult i only love D cup and above...

it is always opinions, thats what makes the world go round is different opinions

xLANx
haha. but i wonder what does women effluent taste like...hehe.

I wish I was not eating while reading this, but I have never thought about eating effluent yuck yuck yuck, or maybe somebody else will say very nice

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
haha. why not? it's jz fair to do dat, bcoz we men hv alwz wanted women to do dat for us right? well, maybe not all. haha.

Kraow

May 13, 2009
i like big breast size, J, K cup, DD, EFG (in europe) withe medium nipple.
and brown or pink pussy both are turn on.:XD:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
What turns me on? I suppose if I'm drunk enough I am not that particular, when I'm drunk I am just happy to get laid. But sober I like:

A small frame, long or short hair is okay, small breasts, I prefer the nipples pink but not a necessity, puffy nips also a plus or even very small ones. Little hands and feet, thin waist, flat stomach, leading to a bare mound, (well trimmed is okay). A round muscular butt, hard and firm, thin thighs, so that when she stands with her knees together you can see a gap between her legs, from either side. A tight pink pussy and a smooth butthole, maybe with a slight pinkish taint to it.

That is for me, that is for me all over and through and through.