Like to lick the vagina?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
Licking the vagina is fantastic.
Depends on the preference. With little hair on it or cleanly shaved. I love it.. do you like it too?

• Love
Reactions: DedinhaFrancine

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
In general, no I don't like to lick the vagina. I will go as far as to say that some are nicer to lick than others however. I will even admit that I might enjoy the reaction I get from a female when I perform that particular service.

But I don't like to spoil women, they don't have respect for you if you spoil them too much. I am a sexist you see, it is a character flaw I admit but not one I have a problem with. Most women like a man to be selfish in bed I have found, just as long as they are not to quick about it, lol. Imagination and variety are good to so from time to time I have been known to "muff dive".

It is okay with me if you or anyone else feels differently about it. That is what makes us individuals.

Reactions: lpcs1

blue58

Nov 24, 2009
Absolutely love to lick. It gets me hot, getting a woman off with my tongue. As far as my personal preference, like them hairless and nice and smooth.

• Love

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
In general, no I don't like to lick the vagina. I will go as far as to say that some are nicer to lick than others however. I will even admit that I might enjoy the reaction I get from a female when I perform that particular service.

But I don't like to spoil women, they don't have respect for you if you spoil them too much. I am a sexist you see, it is a character flaw I admit but not one I have a problem with. Most women like a man to be selfish in bed I have found, just as long as they are not to quick about it, lol. Imagination and variety are good to so from time to time I have been known to "muff dive".

It is okay with me if you or anyone else feels differently about it. That is what makes us individuals.

What else does a girl hates? What if you kiss and suck her nipples will she like it?

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
blue58 of course, I love licking it all the way, keeping me with a super hard on. I love the feeling of hearing her moan and making her ticklish..

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I've always been a firm believer that extended foreplay leads to the steamiest of sexual encounters! For me, giving oral and digital pleasure is an absolute joy and the look on the face of a girl as she reaches before-uncharted climactic heights through good technique is truly something to behold.
I have a preference for trimmed pubic hair.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
I am easy except the smell from the vagina.. we usually bathe first then have sex.. licking the vagina is my top priority.. I like the action of licking the vagina and taste the freshness of the skin... love it.. likewise we love them sucking our cock right?

• Love

kutetv

Sep 25, 2009
If she is your wife,I think you should lick her pussy!Because when you do that,it means you love her and you can do anything for her.Thus,she will love you more and more!

• Love

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Face sitting is the way to go. :nosebleed:

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me,
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
I love to hear you o-ra-lize,
When I'm between your thighs,
You blow me awaaay.
Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you,
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you tru-ly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
If we sit on our faces
In all sorts of places
And play...'till we're blown awaaaaaaaaaay.

:prance:

• Love

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
What else does a girl hates? What if you kiss and suck her nipples will she like it?

Biting and nibbling works well with both breasts and the pubic area but in bed I am a control freak anyway.

The bathing before sex sounds good but I always need a shower after. The comment on smell was a good one, some girls are more pungent than others that is for sure. Actually I truly appreciate the perversion of this thread. it makes for a nice contrast to the all too serious discussions here I end up in.

So more comments from you carpet munching enthusiasts.

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
haha. i second dat too. i like em hairless. not shaved but pure hairless. but dat wud b impossible if u were to hv sex w older girls. too bad.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
Not really. You need to convince her into letting you shave hair off the groin area and let her touch your dick while shaving yours too. It is really magic and nice feeling. I know you might not be used to seeing yourself hairless but it is nice to let her do yours and she will feel more curious about touching your dick and suck you off and lick your smooth skin. how does it sound?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Something about letting a female with a razor near my privates just doesn't sit well with me. Nothing wrong with the shaving part I just prefer to do that myself, lol. No sense tempting fate when it comes to women I say.