Life-sized Dolls

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
USD800 is for a little girl.
Imagine you want a woman doll, think it might be close to USD2,000.

Really good to have a doll but not worth it unless you have a lot of spare case and a place to "keep" your girl.

proceed23

Oct 9, 2015
USD800 is for a little girl.
Imagine you want a woman doll, think it might be close to USD2,000.

Really good to have a doll but not worth it unless you have a lot of spare case and a place to "keep" your girl.
you can keep her under your bed or in da closet hanging. not that much space required.

Auto455

Mar 29, 2016
Dang that dude has monstrous dick. He should become jav Star impaling those tiny pussies and asses.

Geezle

May 19, 2007

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

ColdReflections

May 7, 2016
Yeah I have one of these, cost around €2000 with shipping included, 160cm made of silicone (not TPE). Have a few pics:
DwUUCrVX0AA1vju.jpg

D4xv5enXsAE0x-e.jpg

Dt6AFDFXcAAGqmw.jpg

Pretty heavy to drag around, had to move her to my new place 2 months ago in a big box. Worth it though, it's fun to dress up in cosplay

Reactions: sancho1999

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
That final pic is pretty hot, her touching herself like that.

ColdReflections

May 7, 2016
I find this one small doll on the twitter,
"AXB 100cm Gemma Orginal price :$850 Promotion price:$600
$600 is good for the doll,

do you anyone know about "www.j-suntech.net"? is this web scam?
really want to have a cheaper and good quality doll

D8Muaj-VsAEwKHP.jpg:large
100cm is pretty small, unless that size is something you are really looking for I would always recommend going for 140cm or taller. Some countries customs don't like short dolls and could keep it in quarantaine. Taller dolls also have some extra sturdiness (at least, from my personal experience). However, taller means heavier (=more difficult to move around and fool around with) and usually more expensive.

I'd also look into the material, this gal you linked is TPE, which is porous, which means it let's liquids through over time (albeit slowly). You have to take very good care of cleaning a TPE doll otherwise some nasty mold can grow which will be almost impossible to get rid of. The alternative is silicone, which also gave me the courage to get a doll which has a built-in vagina instead of one that can hold a onahole (built-in = realistic, and feels better imo). Downside is once again, silicone is generally more expensive and can have some slightly visible seams (depends a lot on manufacturer though). There's a lot more to consider before you should buy anything, feel free to ask more if you want.

As for the website, I'm not familiar with it, the prices look alright but I'm not seeing a lot of details that I like to see on the pages of the dolls. I'd look around at http://dollstudio.org/ because this website uses the industry standards regarding the specifications and has some great reviews to learn from as well. Helped me a bunch anyway.

ColdReflections

May 7, 2016
Happy to make more clips like that. Not sure about a short movie since it's a lot of work to position her in 'realistic' ways (arms, hands, eyes, neck). Can eventually make a compilation of different sex poses though, does that count?

Reactions: ashshark

mp413

Hmmmmm.
Nov 29, 2016
Happy to make more clips like that. Not sure about a short movie since it's a lot of work to position her in 'realistic' ways (arms, hands, eyes, neck). Can eventually make a compilation of different sex poses though, does that count?
Totally! Getting hard just thinking about it! Don't forget the facial!