[Lesbian JAV's] What's your favorite pairing?

What's your favorite pairing?

• 2 (or more) Schoolgirl's

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 2 (or more) mature ladies

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 1 schoolgirl and 1 mature lady

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • All of 'em!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
This forum still lacks conversations about good JAV's, so let me change that again.
Schoolgirls, Mature and all of it.jpg
(Pictures: AUKG-151, LZFE-001 & MESS-023)

Whenever we discover a new lesbian JAV, the first thing we look at are, obviously, the actresses. Well we also see the covers as a whole first, so when it's a FA-Noob title, we instantly know that it's a hetero title, so we can neglect those titles right away.

Anyways, when we see the actresses we can also tell what we get into. Is it 2 schoolgirls, is it a schoolgirl and a mature lady, is it gonna be a mixture with all 3 age categories (like titles from "MESS.")

So I wanted to know what your favorite pairing is.

As far as I'm concerned, I love all of them. I have a broad taste, and it depends on my mood. I love sweet, cute schoolgirl titles with girls like Tsubomi and Rei, but I also love watching 2 sexy mature godesses go at each other like Maki Hojo and Yuu Kawakami.
But if I had to choose (that's why I limited your decision to 1 choice) I think I'd go with the 1 schoolgirl and 1 mature lady, since that pairing brings out the best of both worlds. You have 1 cute, shy schoolgirl who get's seduced by a sexy cougar if you ask me, that's the perfect match.

Let me know your preferences.

Schoolgirls.jpg
Schoolgirl JAV's. Cute, sweet and mostly slow paced.
(Pictures: MIDD-619, AUKG-151, MESS-005 & ZEX-025)

Mature ladies.jpg
JAV's with mature ladies. Curvy bodies, Erotic dresses and sexy lovemaking.
(Pictures: DVDES-577. AUKG-142, AUKG-154 & LADY-068

Schoolgirl+Mature.jpg
JAV's with a schoolgirl and a mature lady. The best from both worlds.
(Pictures: DVDES-245, DVDES-360, LADY-068 & DVDES-313)

Last edited:

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
2 and only 2 schoolgirl all the way. With a decent enough love story, short or reasonable long are both good. They are just too sweet to watch. Or not schoogirl only, 2 young girls always good. Not a fan of 3 or more as i enjoy love feeling, lustful feel quite wrong for me. Also moderate-slow pace is perfect for me.
My no1 favorite schoolgirl theme is the one in your avatar DVDES-448, best from Rei Mizuna, she was just perfect in this really. She showed perfectly iconic image of a little schoolgirl, so beautiful, lovely and sweet. VRXS-140 is better overall, but nothing can beat Rei Mizuna appearance in DVDES-448 for me really.

Ahhhh .... and mature lady? Not a fan of them mainly because of my age. Mature ladies i like maybe only Maki Hojo or Misa Yuuki. Some girls you love but i hate for example Azusa Kirihara, Yuu Kawakami.... But that's just a matter of taste

Reactions: Kizaemon

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
That didnt come as a surprise ;)
though i have to ask: when did u start watching lesbian javs? because i think we are almost the same age and i was kinda solely into schoolgirl ones at first but as time passed titles with the likes of yumi kazama and other godesses sparked my interest more and more.

i am shocked though that u dont like azusa. i think u are the first lesbian jav fan to say that. how come?
because i have yet to see a bad title with her. she is bi-sexual in real life, hence why her performance is always genuine and perfect, she absolutely loves younger girls, she is friends with yuu kawakami, hence why titles with those 2 are heartwarming every time, she is in kinda the same age as rei, where she can play the role of a schoolgirl and a mature lady and she is actually called "queen of cunnilingus" by her female co-workers.
of course to each their own, but thats why i'm baffled to hear that ;D

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Dont look at age in my profile, it's wrong. If u are 23, then i'm 5 years younger than you
I start watching not long ago, only like 8 months. And Rei and Azusa about same age? I've done a quick search and Azusa 5 years older
I dont like her just because her look is not my fancy really. Tbh i dont think her way to do cunniligus is that special either, looks quite annoying bad and feel really fail for me. Maki Hojo do it 50x better than her imo. But that's just my opinion, maybe you and her co-worker feel different, or maybe Azusa way is more realistic, i dont know
And i love schoolgirl theme of course, i also love faster pace of a bit older girls. Mature... dont watch a lot

Last edited:

Kizaemon

May 10, 2008
My favorite lesbian JAV actresses(titles in no special order):
O-Y (older, younger pairing)
O-YL (older, younger loli pairing)
O-O (older, older pairing) only LADYL-001
Others are women of approximately same age

Misa Yuuki
LADYA-006, AUKG-083, LADYA-010 (O-Y), LZSG-001 (O-Y) (Miki Sunohara), MESS-003, VEZZ-007, MAMA-345, AUKS-022 (Shihori Endou)
Maki Hojo
DVDES-245 (O-YL), LADY-098 (O-YL), ANND-090 (O-YL), AUKG-076, AUKS-023, LADY-079, JUX-655 (O-Y)
Maki Tomoda
NPD-025 (O-YL), SBD-20 (O-Y) (Chizuru Iwasaki), JUKD-770
Myu Natsume
NSPS-028 (O-YL), TOD-60 (O-Y), TOD-105, TOD-129, TOD-163
Miki Sunohara
AUKG-210, BBAN-037
Hisae Yabe
AUKG-182 (O-Y), VEZZ-004 (O-YL), AUKG-303 (O-Y)
Misa Arisawa
JUC-341 (O-Y)
Sakura Sakurada
TOS-085
Shihori Endo(u) (you love her or hate her)
JUC-015
Uta Koharu
VRXS-128
Nao Masaki
LADY-044
Chihiro Hara
ECB-020 (O-YL)
Chizuru Iwasaki
JUKD-728 (O-Y)
Others without favorite actresses:
ARMD-228, CWM-067 (O-YL), DVDES-366, MESS-023 (O-YL), TOS-100 (O-YL), LADYL-001(O-O), AUKG-251 (O-YL), AUKG-310 (O-O)

My last two recent favorite lesbian JAV titles are AUKG-251, BBAN-037

Favorite pairing though extremely rare in lesbian JAV: 3 generations - MESS-023 being the best example. See also TOS-100

MESS-023 (pics 1, 2) TOS-100 (pic 3)

mess-023 1.jpg mess-023 2.jpg
tos-100.jpg

Last edited: