Label with the Best "Girl Next Door" Cast?

Muten_Roshi

Jan 7, 2018
is it just me, or SOD has had the best "girl-next-door-type" of cast (i.e. their star label) for these past years?

thoughts?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
SOD is not girl-next-door-type of cast

its the biggest studio with the most modest idols roaster

Prestige is much more closer to girl-next-door-type, as they releasing series of "university students", "house wives" and other "amateurs girls" and most of the girls are fresh new comers who work for short period (1-2 vids only)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
is it just me, or SOD has had the best "girl-next-door-type" of cast (i.e. their star label) for these past years?

thoughts?

Kawaii or Prestige
SOD is not girl-next-door-type of cast

its the biggest studio with the most modest idols roaster

Prestige is much more closer to girl-next-door-type, as they releasing series of "university students", "house wives" and other "amateurs girls" and most of the girls are fresh new comers who work for short period (1-2 vids only)

I mean main line of Sod SOD STAR has 12 girls while Hokutos is probably S1S1 and has 26 girls, plus is owned by Hokuto that owns everything sooooo I think S1S1 is the biggest studio with the biggest roster

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I mean main line of Sod SOD STAR has 12 girls while Hokutos is probably S1S1 and has 26 girls, plus is owned by Hokuto that owns everything sooooo I think S1S1 is the biggest studio with the biggest roster

thank you for the correction ;)

and also the fact S1S1 tend to recruit idols who already famous