Mikami Yua and other Girls Next Door

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
wow Yui Oba doesn't attract you ?

Yuno Hoshi, Ren Aizawa, Riko Tachibana, Mayu Uchida, Roa Sumikawa tall girls with long legs

yes Yuno Hoshi has incredible oral skill

Yes, not to the point of having her own folder on my computer. But she reminds me Rebecca Ferguson from Mission Impossible.

Riko has a great body & face with very good skills for sure. I've seen an uncensored movie with her, she was a nurse I think. OMG, Mayu Uchida is almost as tall as me lol. She has a fine body, still pretty well proportioned.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
yeah, how about Rebecca Ferguson ? she doesn't attractive enough ? I have seen her in The White Queen, she is hot I think

Mayu Uchida is a very tall girl (for asian standart), a very sexy tall girl, need more girl like her in JAV

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I have both type in my collection, it's almost 50/50 (small breasts and big breasts). For example, I have Tsubomi and Rion. It's cool because when I want to fap, I'm kike "okay, today let's see some cute girls with small boobs" and the next day "now, I want to see titjob action".

My collection is problely a 70/30 slit. I usually try to check out new flat and smaller breast jav idols every now and then. But its usually a hit or miss with them for me. Occasionally I if a girl that i really like and try to check out more of her movies. The smaller breast girls I like usually are great performers, but it more about small things that they do in their films that get me hook on them. On a side note, i was surprise about the load i release when i first flap to Riku Minato. The way that she acted so innocent and forward just got me hook on her.

agree Riku Minato is a plain looking but she is attractive

from what I learned sometimes the actress already done the best she could, but its not enough if the studio can't give the best what it can do too -> viewers will thinks the video not good enough :(

me too, sometimes I like to watch small boobs, some other times prefer big boobs

but in my collection its around 70-30, most of my collection are medium to big boobs girls (in asian standart)

Hopefully we haven't seen the best of Riku Minato. I really like her early work. But from the few scenes that i seen about her through Team-zero videos. I really like some of the scenes that i saw. I really wish I he get to see more great videos from this amazing jav idols.

WHAT? You are saying Kotone Suzumiya 涼宮琴音 and Aoi Shirosaki 白咲碧 are the same girl?? Oh... maybe your right.

Damn... I've been missing her. Wish she would do more uncensored, solo, gangbang, orgy, anal. Please!

Me too. At first i thought that they where two different actresses. But after i keep watching some of her films I realize that they both look really alike. So i went back and look at some of the videos under both names for comparison. I still wasting convinces and i could find much solid info on her online. That finaly convince me was that When i look up her Kotone Suzumiya twitter account it, included her former aliases 白咲碧. When i Translated it on google translator as HakuSakiAoi. When i search for that name on google and several jav site. The returns came back for Aoi Shirosaki. So I guest that that its just a translation issue.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hopefully we haven't seen the best of Riku Minato. I really like her early work. But from the few scenes that i seen about her through Team-zero videos. I really like some of the scenes that i saw. I really wish I he get to see more great videos from this amazing jav idols.

I prefer her recent videos than from the early of her career, yes in those videos she looks more fresh and innocent, but thats not my favorite factor from girl, I prefer the more experience

yes me too, I wish she will do much more videos, especialy orgy actions, I think she still lack orgy actions

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I prefer her recent videos than from the early of her career, yes in those videos she looks more fresh and innocent, but thats not my favorite factor from girl, I prefer the more experience

yes me too, I wish she will do much more videos, especialy orgy actions, I think she still lack orgy actions
I would really like to see her do a video like this. Its a gang bang speed challenge, Basically Akari Asahina has 2 hours to to make 100 men cum.

View media item 29240

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I would really like to see her do a video like this. Its a gang bang speed challenge, Basically Akari Asahina has 2 hours to to make 100 men cum.

View media item 29240

yes, this is a very good video, the girl is forced to be agressive, fun to watch ;)

wish Alice or other studios will make more videos like this

btw its the only video or you know other similiar like this one ?

sometimes ago member from this forum inform me about this video, but I still can't find more

Reactions: StageNinja47

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
yes, this is a very good video, the girl is forced to be agressive, fun to watch ;)

wish Alice or other studios will make more videos like this

btw its the only video or you know other similiar like this one ?

sometimes ago member from this forum inform me about this video, but I still can't find more
The only similar video that i seen is IPZ-320 starring Miku Sunohara. but its Idea Pocket. Its part of the Best 100 series. buts its the only video in the series. It seems to be quite a small series. I included so of the covers for some of the videos, but i only watch the first one.

ipz00320pl.jpg

ipz00179pl.jpg

ipz00452pl.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The only similar video that i seen is IPZ-320 starring Miku Sunohara. but its Idea Pocket. Its part of the Best 100 series. buts its the only video in the series. It seems to be quite a small series. I included so of the covers for some of the videos, but i only watch the first one.

ipz00320pl.jpg

ipz00179pl.jpg

ipz00452pl.jpg

I think Alice only made that video only, and did not made it as series :(

thanks for the info :)

hope more will come, this is interesting theme to watch beside orgy

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I think Alice only made that video only, and did not made it as series :(

thanks for the info :)

hope more will come, this is interesting theme to watch beside orgy
I think your right. I remember when i first saw the video i try looking up more videos in the series but i was never able to find any. I guess it was just a one of for what ever reason. I really like this orgy like theme as well. It a lot more than just a bunch of guy fucking, gang banging or bukkakeing g a single jav idol. I personally love Akari Asashina performance in this video. It's what made me a huge fan of her. She really gets into it from start to finish.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think your right. I remember when i first saw the video i try looking up more videos in the series but i was never able to find any. I guess it was just a one of for what ever reason. I really like this orgy like theme as well. It a lot more than just a bunch of guy fucking, gang banging or bukkakeing g a single jav idol. I personally love Akari Asashina performance in this video. It's what made me a huge fan of her. She really gets into it from start to finish.

normally I dislike gangbang and bukkake theme

but this Akari Asahina video is different, the task to make all the guys cum in limited time force her to be agressive and show the best skills she got, this is interesting & fun to watch

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
normally I dislike gangbang and bukkake theme

but this Akari Asahina video is different, the task to make all the guys cum in limited time force her to be agressive and show the best skills she got, this is interesting & fun to watch
Yeap. The easy and simple's way to describe the movie would be as an orgy, gang bang or bukkake movie, but its definitely not that. With the whole focus on her and the time limit aspect to make all the guy cum. It really flips the dynamics of the whole film and put Akari firmly in control. Which some how adds to her just simply incredible and amazing performance. I would even have to has one of thee best performances i ever seen if not the best.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yeap. The easy and simple's way to describe the movie would be as an orgy, gang bang or bukkake movie, but its definitely not that. With the whole focus on her and the time limit aspect to make all the guy cum. It really flips the dynamics of the whole film and put Akari firmly in control. Which some how adds to her just simply incredible and amazing performance. I would even have to has one of thee best performances i ever seen if not the best.

I love the versus theme (when 2 girls compete with each other to be the fastest in completing all the challenge), but this Akari Asahina's video look more challenging because the limited time and so many guys

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
yeah, how about Rebecca Ferguson ? she doesn't attractive enough ? I have seen her in The White Queen, she is hot I think

Mayu Uchida is a very tall girl (for asian standart), a very sexy tall girl, need more girl like her in JAV
Well, Rebecca is attractive but i don't feel the little "something" that makes Yui Oba stands out.

The smaller breast girls I like usually are great performers, but it more about small things that they do in their films that get me hook on them.

I think that with small breast, you can focus more easily on the girl's skills and acting. Of course you can do that with big boobs but when I watch Rion or Momoka Nishina or Rio Hamasaki, I'm already thinking "my god, those boobs are fantastic".

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, Rebecca is attractive but i don't feel the little "something" that makes Yui Oba stands out.

we have different preference :)

she is tall, have long legs, pretty and perform great

I think that with small breast, you can focus more easily on the girl's skills and acting. Of course you can do that with big boobs but when I watch Rion or Momoka Nishina or Rio Hamasaki, I'm already thinking "my god, those boobs are fantastic".

yes the boobs have stole the attention ;)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
^ Yua? she's still going to S1S1, and has been fairly active on social media, and appearing in Vids, magazines and stuff

here's her S1S1 release cover which is coming out in november
669-5A3u1o9wBODqXBoQ.jpeg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
^ Yua? she's still going to S1S1, and has been fairly active on social media, and appearing in Vids, magazines and stuff
Any hint from her social media why she skipped October? One vid per month is pretty standard for a high class idol, but she's not that young and I can't wait forever while she messes around with boring studio/labels like Team and S1S1. A solid 2 months between vids is a risky/lazy move.

Oh... SNIS-786 is a 4-hour long vid eh... Perhaps she feels that 4 hours of sex busted her monthly work quota that justifies skipping October? Hmm...

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Any hint from her social media why she skipped October? One vid per month is pretty standard for a high class idol, but she's not that young and I can't wait forever while she messes around with boring studio/labels like Team and S1S1. A solid 2 months between vids is a risky/lazy move.

Oh... SNIS-786 is a 4-hour long vid eh... Perhaps she feels that 4 hours of sex busted her monthly work quota that justifies skipping October? Hmm...

She didn't skip anything, she just didn't have anything left to release with Muteki, while S1S1 had a set release date for her stuff so a month got skipped. Also you're going to have to wait forever with her playing with boring studios/labels because i highly doubt she'd ever leave S1S1 by choice.

She just performs, studio release the things.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She didn't skip anything, she just didn't have anything left to release with Muteki, while S1S1 had a set release date for her stuff so a month got skipped. Also you're going to have to wait forever with her playing with boring studios/labels because i highly doubt she'd ever leave S1S1 by choice.

She just performs, studio release the things.

yes, seems she will always be vanilla girl :(

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Seems she's finding work that doesn't involve fucking. Good for her, I only wish she could do those non-sex job while keeping a release pace of not less than one vid per month.