Label with the Best "Girl Next Door" Cast?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Muten_Roshi

Jan 7, 2018
is it just me, or SOD has had the best "girl-next-door-type" of cast (i.e. their star label) for these past years?

thoughts?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
SOD is not girl-next-door-type of cast

its the biggest studio with the most modest idols roaster

Prestige is much more closer to girl-next-door-type, as they releasing series of "university students", "house wives" and other "amateurs girls" and most of the girls are fresh new comers who work for short period (1-2 vids only)

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
is it just me, or SOD has had the best "girl-next-door-type" of cast (i.e. their star label) for these past years?

thoughts?

Kawaii or Prestige
SOD is not girl-next-door-type of cast

its the biggest studio with the most modest idols roaster

Prestige is much more closer to girl-next-door-type, as they releasing series of "university students", "house wives" and other "amateurs girls" and most of the girls are fresh new comers who work for short period (1-2 vids only)

I mean main line of Sod SOD STAR has 12 girls while Hokutos is probably S1S1 and has 26 girls, plus is owned by Hokuto that owns everything sooooo I think S1S1 is the biggest studio with the biggest roster

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I mean main line of Sod SOD STAR has 12 girls while Hokutos is probably S1S1 and has 26 girls, plus is owned by Hokuto that owns everything sooooo I think S1S1 is the biggest studio with the biggest roster

thank you for the correction ;)

and also the fact S1S1 tend to recruit idols who already famous