JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
URE-029
Son inseminate his mom while she is sleeping

The storyline started with the son waiting outside the surgery room, guess that his mom is giving birth to his baby (no scene, what a waste!)
ure-029_1.JPG

ure-029.JPG

Flash back 9 months earlier
ure-029_2.JPG
the son having a series of sxx with his mom when she is asleep, inseminate in her body without her knowing (how could this be possible?)

in the last scene, the mom found out something weird on her body
ure-029_3.JPG
She finally found out...
ure-029_4.JPG
ure-029_5.JPG

The story ends here. Sad that there is no belly bump. But the mom is so cute!

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
URE-029
Son inseminate his mom while she is sleeping

The storyline started with the son waiting outside the surgery room, guess that his mom is giving birth to his baby (no scene, what a waste!)
View attachment 551830

View attachment 551829

Flash back 9 months earlier
View attachment 551831
the son having a series of sxx with his mom when she is asleep, inseminate in her body without her knowing (how could this be possible?)

in the last scene, the mom found out something weird on her body
View attachment 551832
She finally found out...
View attachment 551833
View attachment 551834

The story ends here. Sad that there is no belly bump. But the mom is so cute!

Hmm she sure do looks cute ... and sign no baby bump as you mention ... maybe this will go on my to download list as seems like quite a normal creampie movie only ... for the benefit of others here are the cover and screenshots.

Thanks for sharing!

ure029pl.jpg

kshlbj4l8qkz.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for the updates as always clemenceko. Your efforts are always appreciated dude.

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
Hmm she sure do looks cute ... and sign no baby bump as you mention ... maybe this will go on my to download list as seems like quite a normal creampie movie only ... for the benefit of others here are the cover and screenshots.

Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 552405

View attachment 552406

URE-033 is coming out soon, with the same theme and storylines instead.

However, they do add in pregnancy content in the 2nd production. Belly-bump has been spotted from the preview.

The mother announce that she is pregnant
ure033.JPG

Belly-bump scene

ure033_2.JPG

ure033_3.JPG

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Reactions: Motiman and max2005

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
URE-033 is coming out soon, with the same theme and storylines instead.

However, they do add in pregnancy content in the 2nd production. Belly-bump has been spotted from the preview.

The mother announce that she is pregnant
View attachment 558059

Belly-bump scene

View attachment 558060

View attachment 558061

WOW ... this looks good and I think there is sure a bump sex scene :p:p as from one one of the preview shot as below clearly show a creampie ... :eek::eek::p:p .... can't wait for this! Thanks for sharing!!

ure00033jp-10.jpg

5akh_b.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
No idea what movie that is from but it definitely is a FA-Pro production.

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
No idea what movie that is from but it definitely is a FA-Pro production.

WOW ... this must be tough ... you are really an expert in identifying movies ... hopefully someone will know which movie this came from ... would love to see the whole production

kessari

May 26, 2015
Big miss here...

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=meyd00094/

meyd00094pl.jpg

Thought I caught something interesting here. The title consist of some pregnant - dangerous day hunting I think. Thought it be good
Its really quite bad in relation to the thread theme, not recommended unless you just watching for a r*** flick with Meguri ( well she is really a looker with that pairs of knockers)

Summary - The masked attacker invade her home , and creampie her 3x , basically the entire story. There are scenes of promising build where the masked man stalk her and and break into her house and found her ovulating diary , but thats just about it I guess in relation to the theme. Meguri's resistance and being creampied during ovulating day in all 3 scenes seem weak and lacklustre. Its really quite a "normal" masked man r*** movie. No bump, no indication of even the slightest pregnancy. ( I hate it when the producer use misleading titles)

My personal rating is low on this ,so not much SS , sorry to all meguri fans

In fact the only ending when she really expressed shock was when the masked man unveiled himself to be the repairman/worker she knew.
Apologies for watermark as usual.

MEYD-094-1.jpg (r*** attack by masked man on ovulation days, no problem. But its the repairman!! Now that's really a shocker and makes things different. Her life ruined now.)

This title should be named "Its the repairman !! My life's over" rather than the misleading title.

This reminds me of another "Ovulating" film by Meguri

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=pppd00349/

pppd00349pl.jpg

Once again the makers "abused" the misleading title with ( I know some rudimentary japanese kanji words =p)
危険日 - Ovulating Day
孕 - Impregnating or Pregnant

But sadly after seeing this film , its just a normal bondage film.

A more nearer to theme film
Attacker Shkd 653
www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=shkd00653

by Mei Matsumoto. I have posted previously on her excellent r*** resistance acting in ADN-075. Here she also give quite a show with regards to her professionalism with no disappointment.
The protagonist is the white hair air-con man who find time to attack her every time he come over to check the aircon , talk about work benefits.

SHKD-653-1.jpg Hey baby clothes .. always a good indication =D . Preparation in advance!!

But Air-Con man is the real hero here , not her hubby
SHKD-653-2.jpg Look at her doggie position 90 Right angle. Wow I bet Air-Con man didn't expect that too.

After her in laws come over and express their desire for a grandson or something over lunch. (based on my rudimentary understanding of japanese) . And Air-Con man comes over to "check" air con again. And while her in laws and husband are below. Aircon man and her goes on a mouth job upstairs.

SHKD-653-3.jpg She's tearing up while holding Air-Con man cum still on her hands. Dilemma eh?

After the last part her husband finally caught on to the fact that Air-Con man wasn't here to repair aircon when he stumble onto Air-Con man tryst with his wife. Not sure what happen to him
but .
SHKD-653-4.jpg 1 Year later as the words say. Baby clothes hanging out to dry , Air Con man shows up and , Mei leads him in.

The ending is like RBD 445 starring Nana Aida
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=rbd00445

Cons - No bump or any indication of pregnancy except baby clothes. It be good if they at least add some progression on her pregnancy , test kit , or pregnancy realization . With her acting skills , its good to see her reaction or something like that.

flaxino

Mar 18, 2009

Attachments

• image-FAD-1490.jpg
    image-FAD-1490.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 308

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Yeah count me in to for FAD-1490 ... it is really hard to find a download for it .... really rare ...