JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hm, okay. Thanks for the links and so. :) But I guess I stick to the JAV movies. ;)

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
RCT-790 Busty School Girls Are Conceived To Health Diagnosis
1rct790pl.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
ADN-079 Married Force conception
View attachment 495535

AFTER LONG AWAITED COMING UP ONE OF ATTACKERS JAV MOVIE TO BE RELEASED ON 7/11/2015

Thanks for the update. She looks very huge on the cover. And hopefully this is not a false alarm as in there have been cases where a baby bump is shown on the cover but in the end there is no baby bump shown in the movie. Hopefully for this title this is not the case!!

max2005

Sep 19, 2015
Thanks for the update. She looks very huge on the cover. And hopefully this is not a false alarm as in there have been cases where a baby bump is shown on the cover but in the end there is no baby bump shown in the movie. Hopefully for this title this is not the case!!

I HAVE CHECKED WITH FEW SCREENSHOT AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND SEEMS LIKE IT DOES HAVE PREGO BELLY IN THE END, LETS WAIT AND WILL SOON FIND OUT NEXT MONTH!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I've got to see DVDES-891 of course because it's awesome they have roped in the sublime Kaho Kasumi, but seriously, this movie is an exact copy of DVDES-825. :confused: All the scenarios and even the order they are done in are the same. :eek: At least they changed a few things in DVDES-861 but not by much.

I would love to see Deeps get Maki Azusa in their movies but sadly i think she's probably retired now.

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
ADN-079
0.JPG
The cover photo itself looks very impressive, but the footage video brought more surprise! I could said that it was custom made to audience like us, and unlike RCT-style (mostly creampie action only), attackers include storylines and acting requirement in their production. Although the storyline is consider old-style, but what else could we ask for?

The actress is so so cute! :malu:
1.JPG

She has been married for 7 years but yet to get a child (as his husband having problems with quality sperm count).

She felt envious everytime she saw pregnant woman holding their huge belly
2.JPG

One day, they return to visit the husband's father (who are sick), and meet her brother-in-law there
3.JPG

Her father-in-law is dying soon, and his last wish is to have a grandchild. He suggest his daughter-in-law to try to have an artificial-insemination with the sperm of his 2nd-son
4.JPG

The woman has agreed to do so without telling her husband. She felt so nervous when trying to get the seed from her brother-in-law
5.JPG
The seeds has been injected into her body
6.JPG 7.JPG

Since that, her brother-in-law will visit her frequently and everytime they will try out to have child.
8.JPG

No long after, the woman felt nauseous and throw out everymorning. She is having morning sickness at the street and realize she might be pregnant!
10.JPG
Few months later, her belly has hugely-bumped, yet her brother-in-law still asking her for sxx from time to time. (Note that they even use fake belly for the belly bump! Thumbs up!)
11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG

Although it is just a 2 minutes long footage video, but the content is really impressive! It could be the video of the year for this thread!

Can't wait to see it to be released!

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009

Unfortunately, no belly bump in this one, just Rocket's miracle pregnancy test that can tell you if you're pregnant 5 seconds after sex by wiggling it around in a creampied pussy for a bit. The sperm hasn't even had time yet to reach a possible egg but the test already knows.
If they could make this for real they could stop making JAV as they'd be filthy rich just from selling those tests...

kessari

May 26, 2015

Eh I realised in the many RBD -> wifes got captured into soapland or trained to sex slaves movies series , all of the pregnant scenes are not the actual actress herself but of the evil protagonist that engineered the capture and stole the husband , or some happy pic of the husband with a pregnant new wife while the ex-wive is missing as sex slaves , not the actual actress itself getting preg.

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Ok, for those wondering, the above JAV, DVDES-910, does have a baby bump. I got hold of it a couple of days ago and watched it last night.
Enjoy, I know I did. The title according to R18 is:

Bad Mother 4 -The Neat And Clean Mother Who Is Fucked And Disciplined By A Brat Until She Becomes A Sperm Tank!

jinhayashi

Sep 5, 2012
ure032pl.jpg

ure031pl.jpg

Wow I havent been back here in a year lots of material thanks guys

Sayuki no Sato has a live action 2 part adaption part one is out the next sequel comes out december 31st 2015

If you view the trailers on r18 or dmm

For non spoilers please read the manga and interpret for yourself

PS: If does have impregnation and inseminations think rural mountain village and population decline ....