JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, I will have a second look at it. :)

Maybe one small technical thing, Monyek. Could you please use JPG images next time? These PNG images are killing my mobile Internet. ;)

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
And I think DVDES-794 was already mentioned before, but I'm not 100% sure.
It was, even before I said I'd make it available here.

Has anybody found a version of MIGD-665 without the watermarks? I checked a lot of sites and found several different torrents, but they all turned out to be the watermarked version. Only opther option I saw was some "premium only" sites where you first have to hope they actually have the movie they promise and then hope it doesn't have the same watermarks.

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks for the head up! And it seems that this is part of a series .... as well ... though not sure if they do end up with a baby bump as well with this title ....

MADA-073 Yui Hatano Unfaithful Wife To Seduce The Father-in-law

View attachment 456806

MADA-013 Emiko Koike Unfaithful Wife To Seduce The Father-in-law

View attachment 456809

Well for the benefits for the others reading here is the cover for MADA-045 ....

View attachment 456811

And some screenshots that I found which really make me want to download this title .... she looks awesome in that outfit!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

View attachment 456814 View attachment 456815 View attachment 456816 View attachment 456818 View attachment 456819

And love her reaction in one of the scene as well ... she looks pretty and awesome with that ponytail tie up .... :D:D:oops::oops::oops::oops:

View attachment 456813

View attachment 456821

Checked, both end with NO baby-bump~

Reactions: clemenceko

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
SHKD-408

The actress is pregnant at the end of the video. Can't really see a bump on the belly with the outfit, pregnancy only shown when she felt the kicking of the baby. Anyway, the actress is gorgeous!

SHKD-408_0.PNG

The baby start to kick her
SHKD-408_1.PNG

SHKD-408_2.PNG

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
DVDES-871 ママ失格 3 篠田あゆみ ~ワルガキに寝取られ子○チ○ポに調教されて雌豚ザーメンタンク化する清楚ママ!~【学校の先生編】

1dvdes00871pl.jpg

This is the 3rd in the series and like the previous 2 outings which are already being review earlier on in this thread, there is confirmed baby bump at the end though no sex involve, I early anticipate this outing will have a baby bump!:D:D Finally my fetish of seeing Ayumi Shinoda with a baby bump will be fulfilled!! :p:p:oops::oops:

But sadly the links that I found so far are fake links which when download and open show another movie!!!:mad::mad: Hopefully someone will upload the real movie.

1st series

DVDES-786 Mom Disqualification Hayashi Yuna

1dvdes786pl.jpg

DVDES-831 Mom Disqualification 2 Hasumi Claire

1dvdes831pl.jpg

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
DVDES-871 ママ失格 3 篠田あゆみ ~ワルガキに寝取られ子○チ○ポに調教されて雌豚ザーメンタンク化する清楚ママ!~【学校の先生編】

View attachment 459956

This is the 3rd in the series and like the previous 2 outings which are already being review earlier on in this thread, there is confirmed baby bump at the end though no sex involve, I early anticipate this outing will have a baby bump!:D:D Finally my fetish of seeing Ayumi Shinoda with a baby bump will be fulfilled!! :p:p:oops::oops:

But sadly the links that I found so far are fake links which when download and open show another movie!!!:mad::mad: Hopefully someone will upload the real movie.

1st series

DVDES-786 Mom Disqualification Hayashi Yuna

View attachment 459957

DVDES-831 Mom Disqualification 2 Hasumi Claire

View attachment 459958

Had my eye on it too since middle of July~ official release date is 6/8, but i think torrent will be available since tomorrow~ by the way, found some other coming soon video with Belly-bump too, August is a interesting month! :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Big thanks to all that have contributed recently on this marvellous thread! :D There sure have been some great contributions and plenty of suggestions to get through. In particular, ADN-060, MIGD-665, and MADA-073 have caught my eye. :oops:

Of course i'm looking forward to DVDES-871 and hope to see it soon despite the continued use of that darned string bikini thing. Just put her in some normal sexy lingerie please! :p

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
RCT-765
Both 3 of the team managers is pregnant at the end of the video, however, the belly-bump is super fake and nothing fancy. Download it unless u r a video collector, if u r looking for good bump, skip it~

Sxx after training~
RCT-765_1.PNG
RCT-765_2.PNG
RCT-765_3.JPG

Did you ever see any belly shape like this??
RCT-765_4.JPG

However, gud try for Rocket, as their another release RCT-766 will be having another pregnant bump as well, which i think should be done in better way~
CT-766.jpg

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
MEYD-051
New August released of the "boss rapx the subordinate wife" series. The actress as the wife, has been knocked up by her husband boss and belly-bump was shown at the very end of the video~

The wife is pregnant and shown in a small belly-bump~
MEYD-051.PNG
Looks nice in the outfit
MEYD-051_1.PNG

MEYD-051_2.PNG
the boss enter the house right after her husband leaved~ (last scene)
MEYD-051_3.PNG

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
DVDES-871

Finally some pregnant scene from her after so many blank shot video with the theme of "pregnancy"!However, it is not as nice as the previous 2 av from the same series (which the 1st featuring a nice pregnant librarian and 2nd showing a pregnant nurse in labor), it is just a few seconds scene with a brief sxx scene, which i think could be done in better way~

The Teacher ended-up with a pregnant belly~
DVDES-871_1.JPG

Can't denied that this angle of shooting is nice
DVDES-871_2.JPG

but we can hardly see the pregnant belly from this angle.... wtf?!
DVDES-871_3.JPG

kessari

May 26, 2015
Just remembered an old RBD series with a pregnancy ending , no baby bump but just morning sickness.

www.dmm.co.jp/ppm/video/-/detail/=/cid=rbd00404

rbd00404pl.jpg

Story is roughly about housewife Akari Misaki being forced by her brute BIL and her cunning looking FIL

RBD-404-bruteBIL.jpg yep thats a really nasty looking BIL...

The actress isn't those stunning pretty or super bod type , but she got a very luring distressed face , suitable for this type of genre

RBD-404-Distressed.jpg Now that dong really put fear into her.

After that she complain to her FIL , he responded in the most appropriate way. The wise FIL decide to teach her some tricks for the household

RBD-404-kitchen.jpg Teaching her daughter in law the ways of the kitchen.

RBD-404-undertable.jpg The art of concealment when someone is looking for you.

RBD-404-daddy.jpg Master HoleBiOne teaching her the correct way to wield a vibro-saber.

After the only creampie scene in the bedroom with the super cunning looking FIL , the aftermath showing a drinking tea session with BIL , MIL and FIL.

RBD-404-oho.jpg You know what that means.....

RBD-404-yokata.jpg Hey my rudimentary can catch MIL saying something with "xxxx nissin xxx, xxx yokata xxx" -> pregnant , good news , right?

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Just remembered an old RBD series with a pregnancy ending , no baby bump but just morning sickness.

www.dmm.co.jp/ppm/video/-/detail/=/cid=rbd00404

Brilliant! Loved the review/recommendation! :D On my download list immediately. Great work kessari!

Do i spy not only an 'around the corner' scene but also a blowjob under the table scene too! :eek: Wow, this is too much!

The pregnancy ending is just the icing on the cake too. I wonder who got the job done, the brother or the father! ;)

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
NTRD-025
The wife has just gave birth to her first child and has been knocked up again by her father-in-law (or husband's boss)

The first scene of the video where the wife is breastfeeding their first children
NTRD-025_1.PNG
She was massages by the elder.... and there is MILK! She had just gave birth in real life!
NTRD-025_2.PNG NTRD-025_3.PNG
8 Months later..... The wife was pregnant again!
NTRD-025_5.PNG NTRD-025_6.PNG