JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
DVDES-861 is also out! The second in Deeps 'nephew doing his aunt' series although still quite similar to their other shota series. Personally i think Deeps are doing shota movies the best. Better then Gloryquest where the actors just do that annoying hyperactive kid thing which i hate. At least Deeps have a go at doing a plot in their movies and pregnancy always seems to be the aim.

The first movie starring Ayumi Shinoda didn't end with her having a bump though so it may be the same with the second. I think only in the 'mom disqualification' series have we got short bump sex scenes at the end.

I wish they did bumps in the tutor series also but they seem to not want to go all the way with confirmation which is a little annoying. Why do they have bumps in some and not the others? I'm not saying there has to be a bump in every movie but when getting pregnant is the over riding theme of the movie they might as well go all the way.

Whatever the end result though i know it's going to be hot as hell so can't wait to watch it when i get a chance. I don't recall seeing the actress Kayama Mio before but she definitely fits the bill of 'busty aunt'. :oops:

1dvdes861pl.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I finally got around to posting my rip of the DVDES-794 DVD I bought in Japan during my vacation, that I promised earlier in this thread.
As I have little experience ripping DVDs, I hope it looks ok.

I wonder how long it will take for somebody to find my rip and repost it with a horrible watermark...

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
finally, another impregnated ending on attackers.

Love the attackers movies, nice to see them with another pregnancy ending. Thanks eswete! :D

I finally got around to posting my rip of the DVDES-794 DVD I bought in Japan during my vacation, that I promised earlier in this thread.
As I have little experience ripping DVDs, I hope it looks ok.

I wonder how long it will take for somebody to find my rip and repost it with a horrible watermark...

Thanks for going through the effort mate! You didn't have to so it's really appreciated. :peace:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Maybe you can give us some words about it. ;) Is there a baby bump or any other kind of sign that she is pregnant at the end of the movie? :) Or just one of these so called "impregnation" movies which end with a crempie, but don't include any sign of pregnancy? :(

vbmk877

Jan 10, 2012

kessari

May 26, 2015
This is a recent one , not sure if you guys seen it already

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=adn00060/

Its those "pls forgive me" series but from a subgenre "widower blues"... I can't seem to figure out the story but roughly its about Hana Haruna's husband is sick in hospital and she visiting him.

ADN-060-1.jpg ( Baby clothes. hehe promising , at least the director know what we wants.)

Does any1 feels Hana Haruna body is a bit out of proportional , I don't mean as in fat or anything , just that head to body ratio seem weird.
But well obviously the bad guy doesn't care...

ADN-060-2.jpg ( In come the villain or widower , yep its "that" guy)

Not sure whats the story from here goes , somehow he threatens her with something?? and manage to get into her house. Sigh sometimes I really wish western AV have plots so I wouldn't have to guess JAVs plot.
He manage to get into her house. How? Again I do not know. I guess she is threaten or something. Anyway

ADN-060-3.jpg ( The fun begins , at least for our baddie here)

1st scene end with boob cum ,

2nd scene is mouth job in hospital

ADN-060-4.jpg ( beside her husband when the deed is done.. I still think something is wrong with the ratio like those bad fake photos)

ADN-060-5.jpg (mmm on closer examination , every thing seem fine , I must be wrong)

Third scene end in a facial on hospital bed , looks like her husband bed , but he aint around.
Final scene , usual creampie , some light resistance or shock when bad guy say he wanna come inside.

ADN-060-6.jpg (Shocked? eh well who wouldn't be , just look at the guy at Pic 2 )

Ending , I think its a pregnancy ending , A happy husband thanking the wife at the doctor. Though again my japanese urm , there always a chance he thanking her for the dinner yesterday at the doctor's. hahaha

ADN-060-7.jpg ( You look happy Mr Husband!! So are we... hehehe )

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
This is a recent one , not sure if you guys seen it already

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=adn00060/

Its those "pls forgive me" series but from a subgenre "widower blues"... I can't seem to figure out the story but roughly its about Hana Haruna's husband is sick in hospital and she visiting him.

View attachment 454277 ( Baby clothes. hehe promising , at least the director know what we wants.)

Does any1 feels Hana Haruna body is a bit out of proportional , I don't mean as in fat or anything , just that head to body ratio seem weird.
But well obviously the bad guy doesn't care...

View attachment 454278 ( In come the villain or widower , yep its "that" guy)

Not sure whats the story from here goes , somehow he threatens her with something?? and manage to get into her house. Sigh sometimes I really wish western AV have plots so I wouldn't have to guess JAVs plot.
He manage to get into her house. How? Again I do not know. I guess she is threaten or something. Anyway

View attachment 454281 ( The fun begins , at least for our baddie here)

1st scene end with boob cum ,

2nd scene is mouth job in hospital

View attachment 454282 ( beside her husband when the deed is done.. I still think something is wrong with the ratio like those bad fake photos)

View attachment 454283 (mmm on closer examination , every thing seem fine , I must be wrong)

Third scene end in a facial on hospital bed , looks like her husband bed , but he aint around.
Final scene , usual creampie , some light resistance or shock when bad guy say he wanna come inside.

View attachment 454285 (Shocked? eh well who wouldn't be , just look at the guy at Pic 2 )

Ending , I think its a pregnancy ending , A happy husband thanking the wife at the doctor. Though again my japanese urm , there always a chance he thanking her for the dinner yesterday at the doctor's. hahaha

View attachment 454286 ( You look happy Mr Husband!! So are we... hehehe )

Looks good! Too bad there is no baby bump shown at the end since you didn't mention anything about it ... that would make this title more complete ... thanks for the review!

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
These are the few video i found recently~some may have been mentioned but have not shown in picture~

BDSR-209
one of the actress got knocked up and belly bump was shown "few months later"~ it is just a 3-seconds scene
BDSR-209_1.PNG
BDSR-209_2.PNG
(those watermarks are really annoying !)
BDSR-209_3.PNG

monyek

Jun 1, 2009
MIGD-665

A big surprise when I found out that there IS a belly bump in this video, as all other video of the same series does not did it~

The actress was rapx by a gang of man, and she end up pregnant~

Nice bump, but hands down for the watermarks!
MIGD-665.PNG

Her friend (or sister) paying her a visit~
MIGD-665_2.PNG

She is unable to have child, hence she is so happy that her friend was pregnant~
MIGD-665_3.PNG

In fact, she is the one who ordered the men to rapx her!
MIGD-665_3_1.PNG
Invasion of the rap-er !
MIGD-665_4.PNG
The expression of the girl when she turn around and saw those men!
MIGD-665_6.PNG
I expect more from it, but sadly the video ends here.... hopefully they can add in more after-scene content in the next production!

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MADA-045

The actress was knocked-up by her father-in-law and her belly bump at the end of the video~ not a big bump, and it is a 3-seconds scene as well~

View attachment 456701
View attachment 456700

Thanks for the head up! And it seems that this is part of a series .... as well ... though not sure if they do end up with a baby bump as well with this title ....

MADA-073 Yui Hatano Unfaithful Wife To Seduce The Father-in-law

84mada073pl.jpg

MADA-013 Emiko Koike Unfaithful Wife To Seduce The Father-in-law

h_647mada013pl.jpg

Well for the benefits for the others reading here is the cover for MADA-045 ....

h_647mada00045pl.jpg

And some screenshots that I found which really make me want to download this title .... she looks awesome in that outfit!!! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

h_647mada00045jp-9.jpg h_647mada00045jp-10.jpg h_647mada00045jp-11.jpg h_647mada00045jp-12.jpg h_647mada00045jp-13.jpg

And love her reaction in one of the scene as well ... she looks pretty and awesome with that ponytail tie up .... :D:D:oops::oops::oops::oops:

h_647mada00045jp-1.jpg

MADA-045_s.jpg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
MIGD-665

A big surprise when I found out that there IS a belly bump in this video, as all other video of the same series does not did it~

The actress was rapx by a gang of man, and she end up pregnant~

Nice bump, but hands down for the watermarks!
View attachment 456707

Her friend (or sister) paying her a visit~
View attachment 456708

She is unable to have child, hence she is so happy that her friend was pregnant~
View attachment 456709

In fact, she is the one who ordered the men to rapx her!
View attachment 456710
Invasion of the rap-er !
View attachment 456711
The expression of the girl when she turn around and saw those men!
View attachment 456712
I expect more from it, but sadly the video ends here.... hopefully they can add in more after-scene content in the next production!

WOW! Love your screenshots! And you beat me to it!!! LOL!!! :p

I actually do a heads up a few posts earlier for this title as found that the cover show a baby bump ... and now still waiting for my download to finish ... but sad to know there is no sex scene with the baby bump as she is so huge and so pretty!!:oops::oops::oops::oops: Why no want want to bang her????!!! :mad::mad::p:pI would love to do that!! :p:pLOL!!

Thanks for the awesome screenshots again!!! :cool:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
TORG-024

The actress was knocked-up by her son-in-law and belly bump was shown at the end of the video~ The actress was awesome~

The actress decided to divorce with her old-husband and move-out with her son-in-law~
View attachment 456702

View attachment 456703

View attachment 456704

View attachment 456705

View attachment 456706

She looks very yummy with a baby bump! :oops::oops: And she is pretty!! :D:D:oops::oops:

That really entice me to download this! :D:D And yeah from the DVD cover ... she looks awesome as well!!:oops::oops::oops: Many thanks for the recommendation!! You sure have a knack for finding titles that end up with confirmed baby bump! My hats off to you! :cool::cool:

h_771torg024pl.jpg

TORG-024.mp4.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks a lot for all the recommendations. :)

These are the few video i found recently~some may have been mentioned but have not shown in picture~

BDSR-209
one of the actress got knocked up and belly bump was shown "few months later"~ it is just a 3-seconds scene
View attachment 456693
View attachment 456694
(those watermarks are really annoying !)
View attachment 456695

Are you really sure that BDSR-209 is the correct movie code? I only found this one which seems to be a different movie. :confused:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=57bdsr209/
BDSR-209.jpg

And I think DVDES-794 was already mentioned before, but I'm not 100% sure.

kessari

May 26, 2015
Thanks a lot for all the recommendations. :)

Are you really sure that BDSR-209 is the correct movie code? I only found this one which seems to be a different movie. :confused:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=57bdsr209/
View attachment 456902

And I think DVDES-794 was already mentioned before, but I'm not 100% sure.
Should be correct , the lower right pic show the same SS as Monyek as posted..

but really awesome job Monyek, i realise those with often with pregnancy theme usually are fakes expectations :( with no indication of end pregnancy. But those normal titles sometimes hide gems , great work in finding those man. We need more ppl to screen those normal themes too hehe.