JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Got a relatively new vid from Mio Kayama

www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=meyd00023

meyd00023pl.jpg

There is 5 of this series , with one staring Yui hatano with baby bump. In this vid , there no baby bump , but morning sickness throw up in front of family members hehehe..
Sadly I have come to a conclusion , like the Attacker series ,all the same theme vids just follow the same segment order. Directors and creative directors just getting too lazy.
Like all the others in the same series they follow the same 4 segment part.
The husband and Mio come to the family home for some reason , not sure to ask for help or something not sure, in other vids its like sometimes a funeral etc.
Then the same old 4 part routine

Part 1 , Showing our true colors. First part usually intro the wife the family real nature

View attachment 427257 (Welcome to the family ! I look bald , but I am no monk. But I think you know by now hehehe)

Part 2 , Oral Scene. 2-3 actor have a mouth bang scene with our poor wife

View attachment 427260 (She being forced , she is crying , she saying no no , but when he cums , she open her mouth and stick her tongue out. Jav Actress showing their Oscar winning acting , but never forgetting their dedicated job professionalism)

Part 3 , Toys. Yep and I don't mean trucks and cars. The wife got trapped or tied up , and they play together. Usually no sex here , clean wholesome family recreation time

View attachment 427269 (Hey check out what daddy bought for me last xmas....wanna play?)

Part 4 , The family finale. The last part is where basically the big family gang bang happened.

View attachment 427278 ( Time to meet the rest of the gang... Sorry I mean family)

View attachment 427279 ("2nd Uncle , who is the guy behind?" -> "Beats me , first time seeing him too)

Part 5 , Aftermath , usually the epilogue , that can range from the wife staring blankly while the rest of the evil family look at her from behind , or like Yui Hatano baby bump and in this case, morning sickness throw up in from of family members while they are eating with a short dark page caption ( a few months later). They were eating , then the Mio start to get nauseous and rush to the sink to throw up. After a few moment of worried conversations between the husband and family , I can only guess since my japanese sux. Someone suggested it could be pregnancy. And the husband become very happy , and someone again suggest hospital check up or something ( I know the word Byooin = hospital , important word if you are travelling hehe) The husband happily ran out. Then the 2 family members' faces change from concerned happy to evil looking faster than Flash on steroids. And Baldy whisper something to the poor Mio , which again I have no idea but can't be good.

View attachment 427286 (There is a sink below the camera right? I hope)

View attachment 427288 ("I am sure it wasn't the expired sushi yesterday, hehehe")

I think this whole series only Yui Hatano ends up with a baby bump.

angelvsdemon

Akiba Citizen
Jan 25, 2015

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
RCT-429 Mom and Son Incest Impregnation Tour

http://img151/th/08688/at2oa3hw9i7l.jpg
http://img152/th/08688/bssws5atru35.jpg

http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...suaa-mom-and-son-incest-impregnation.1536441/
Would be nice if you would also write a little bit about the title than just only advertising your download threads. ;)
Is there any sign of a baby bump? Or at least some morning sickness? Does the woman pet her belly? Or is it just a so called "impregnation" title like millions without any sign of pregnancy at the end. Anything like that. :) I guess you already watched it and give a deeper look into the title than the thumbnails and the description on DMM. ;)

Reactions: clemenceko

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I have that particular one. It does have a few minutes of baby bumps with all the moms and even a little bit of sex with one couple.
Noname.jpg

It would be nice though if people would include info like that as there are indeed lots of titles with pregnancy in them but that show no actual indications of pregnancy, only some creampie sex scenes.

t0bi

Issei-san
Jun 6, 2015
anyone can tell me if have the jav use that thing...i am new here can help me
that pic i get it from SDMU-031
I Wonder if have video use that thing or close up like MUM-055
Please tell me T_T

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-05-30-02h01m58s172.png
    vlcsnap-2015-05-30-02h01m58s172.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 111

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Right then, I just happened to stumble on to a JAV that has multiple baby bumps. The story, as far as I could tell, a kid at school is asked to teach a couple of girls for help in some subjects, including "boy-to-girl" stuff. The two girls have him come round to the house of one of the girls where they start to learn. The next scene is with the boy at school asking a teacher for some help with one of the subjects. This turns, with the help of movie magic, into a kiss and while they are hard "at it" a second, I presume, teacher (female) spies them through a crack in the door. She comes in and berates them, apparently shocked but then insists that the boy does her as well. The next big scene shows the two school girls and the two teachers at the boy's home where a general one-man-gangbang takes place. Final scene is, I'm guessing at the text on the screen here, a little while/months later, the two girls in class as well as the the two teachers, one at the head of the class and one at the doctor, are showing big baby bumps.

The JAV in question is :

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliir4te

Last edited:

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Seriously, no comments on this thread since my last one!!!

Anyway, I have stumbled on to another vid that fits into this theme.

The basic story - This follows other films in the Cinema theme, where a (married) woman gets molested by some unknown man.

Here the man follows her into the theatre, and while she is watching the movie, he sneaks a peek into her wallet and finds out where she lives. He then stands behind her and jerks off onto her hair. Later he calls her and lets her know what he did. My Japanese is non-existant, so I don't know what he said to her but she turns up at the cinema again. There he molests her, fingers her, but that's about it. From the other scenes we see that she is married. Back home she remembers the event at the cinema, and then it cuts away to her seeing her hubby off to work. As she is shutting the door, the molester/r**ist, forces himself into the home.

I have to say here, from this point on, about 16.50min, for the next 10-12min, she puts up a fight that puts almost all the other "struggles" by other JAV actresses' to shame, she doesn't give-up at all, that was great acting. In so many other JAV's the woman barely puts up a struggle and once she's down just lies there and takes it. Here the actress, Ishihara Rina, does everything, short of hitting the guy, to get away, even after he has her down and "speared", she manages to get away. He really has to work at it. Another thing I need to mention is the fact that you don't really get to see the guy's face. He's always wearing a hat and glasses, and even after he's naked the camera doesn't show you his face.

After the r***, and he's gone she uses a douche, but you see that nothing except water coming out. Next she's with her husband, who is reading/working on his cell phone.

Next day, she's off to the movies again, where the r**ist, who checked out her garbage and sees the douche bottle, grabs her and drags her to the toilet. There, is usual Japanese fashion, he gets out his gadget, one of the remote control ones, and inserts it into her. On the way home he uses' it on her. [Just as an aside her, there was a continuity error. At the cinema she is wearing a frilly skirt that almost reaches her ankles and carrying a bag, the walk home she's wearing a off white skirt and no bag, then the next scene she's back to the pink frilly skirt and bag.]

Then they are back at the cinema, and there is some molesting in the hall way to the entry to the theatre after which he orders her to go into to watch the movie. A quick text message from him has two guys in masks turn up on either side of her and molest her while the film is playing. The scene then goes into the toilet with the two of them. There they get into it, after he winds her up for a few minutes, and while they are at it, you hear two men come into the toilet, chat for a while, then leave, the entire time he is screwing her, any resistance she showed earlier is gone.

The next scene shows her at home, sitting on a toilet with a pregnancy test in her hand. She pees on it and waits, nothing, not pregnant. Next scene, she's at the table having dinner talking to her husband. In these two scenes you get the impression that she wants a baby, but the husband either doesn't want to or isn't ready or whatever.

Next scene, she's at the movies with her husband, and the r**ist is there, and while the husband is watching the movie, the r**ist gets a blow job.

Then she's back in the bathroom at home using the pregnancy tester again. This time it gives a positive, she's pregnant. she then goes to the movies again to meet the r**ist where she tells him that he made her pregnant.
They have a screw in the theatre after which the JAV finishes. Job done as far as he's concerned.

The JAV in question is :

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliiqp7a

i269362.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy it.
I know there isn't a baby bump, but there is a confirmed pregnancy, and over all the film was better than most because of the actress.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Right then, I just happened to stumble on to a JAV that has multiple baby bumps. The story, as far as I could tell, a kid at school is asked to teach a couple of girls for help in some subjects, including "boy-to-girl" stuff. The two girls have him come round to the house of one of the girls where they start to learn. The next scene is with the boy at school asking a teacher for some help with one of the subjects. This turns, with the help of movie magic, into a kiss and while they are hard "at it" a second, I presume, teacher (female) spies them through a crack in the door. She comes in and berates them, apparently shocked but then insists that the boy does her as well. The next big scene shows the two school girls and the two teachers at the boy's home where a general one-man-gangbang takes place. Final scene is, I'm guessing at the text on the screen here, a little while/months later, the two girls in class as well as the the two teachers, one at the head of the class and one at the doctor, are showing big baby bumps.

The JAV in question is :

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliir4te

Oh yes I have just seen RCT-745 as well and yes all the girls in it end up with a baby bump.

Overall not too bad still watchable and the girls are not bad either and I especially love the girl below in white. She is a bit plump around the face but I find her quite pretty as well as cute and she looks great with a baby bump as well.

vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h13m23s032.png
vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h19m28s044.png
vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h17m03s465.png
The two girls by the way are "virgins" in the video. Where we are shown blood after the guy cum in them.

vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h12m33s659.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h14m07s182.png

Though I don't like it when they show a stupid animation of the penis cumming in the vagina as below. Which I think is totally not necessary and I rather see the girls reaction on their face when the guy is cumming inside her.

vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h13m50s362.png

The rest of the baby bump scenes.

vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h15m57s647.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h16m09s307.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h16m18s380.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h16m28s627.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h17m17s895.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h17m41s132.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h17m50s571.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h18m14s451.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h18m25s317.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h18m33s738.png vlcsnap-2015-06-29-16h18m49s142.png

1rct745pl.jpg

vJGF3dj.jpg

Reactions: mr. wanttoknow

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Also it's a little bit off-topic: Please don't use PNG images, use JPEG/JPG instead. VLC unfortunately produces PNG by default. But these PNG images are huge (in aspect of file size). And it is killing my mobile Internet connection. :(

Anway thanks for the recommendation which are often very detailed. :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I must admit i've rather ignored this thread for a few weeks and clearly to my loss as i missed out on your suggestion silkmaze.

The suggestion of RCT-675 is awesome for a number of reasons! :onegai:

a) A theme where pregnancy is a big theme for the movie and clearly becoming impregnated is a goal the women are working towards.

b) Actual confirmation of pregnancy and with full baby bumps no less :D

c) I love the shotacon genre! Just like the old man genre it's all about the disparity between the girl and the guy and of course the 'taboo' nature of it all too. :oops: My only hope is that the guy isn't acting all 'kiddy' and excitable like we see in some movies. It's happening more and more now and it's annoying as hell. :confused:

d) Misa Kudoh! :D So pretty and a great body to boot. Does she speak English in it too? I always find that really sexy for some reason too.

My only concern is the blood which 'proves' they lost their virginity. This is not sexy at all and i almost don't want to watch this movie for that alone. No thanks when it comes to blood. :confused:

Thanks to clemenceko too for the round up and collection of screen-shots too. :top:

My thanks also for suggesting RBD-690. I love this series of movies (at nine already! :eek:) and have watched them all. I don't remember there ever being a pregnancy plot in the others though, but attackers have done so in other series of theirs. Rina Ishihara is gorgeous and i'm really glad to see her chosen for this role. I must say thanks to you silkmaze for your great run down of the movie. Great work. :D The molester genre always delights me and seeing it in a movie theatre is always a delight as it differs from the norm of it being based in a bus or train (not that i'm complaining about them :p), and of course it's always naughtier when they do it behind the husbands back too. :) It kinda explains why i love this series. ;)

I want to give a quick recommendation of NSPS-358 (BNSPS-358) too.

BNSPS-358 Wife ~ Kururuki Oranges Mind That Even Damaged Over There I Noticed In The Molester To Be Is ... Sensual Groping 2 To Their Lewd Of The Waiting

bnsps358sopl.jpg

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...sukebesanideduita-mikan.1542851/#post-3032789

It also features a molester theme (although not hugely) and with it being a Nagae-Style movie (yay!) it does feature a strong narrative running through it. I don't recall seeing the actress Kururugi Mikan before but she sure is a cutie. :oops: I'm not sure how much her desire to do it with all the guys in the movie ( the scene in the library is a particular highlight :oops:) is down to her wanting to get pregnant or is just a consequence of all the action she gets but she is not getting any at home so decides to look elsewhere.

vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h39m14s760.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h39m36s844.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h52m39s822.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h40m40s666.png

Whatever the reasons for it happening we get to see Mikan looking splendid with a full bump at the end of the movie. Extra credit for having the poor sap of a husband there too. ;)

vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h56m46s732.png

vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h55m46s620.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h56m29s287.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h57m01s353.png

Lastly i have to mention GVG-164. A continuation of the brilliant big boob zombie girl series. :eek: Sadly unlike SVG-015 and GVG-064 there is no pregnancy at the end but i can only say that in the brief look through i have seen of this movie is that it is just awesome. All credit to the director and studio for not holding back on the zombie action. :D

GVG-164 SEX OF THE DEAD Big Zombie Girl 3 Hasumi Claire

13gvg164pl.jpg

vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h59m40s938.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-00h59m16s848.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-01h02m34s893.png vlcsnap-2015-06-30-01h01m12s927.png

P.s. sorry codegeek for the screen-shots. :rolleyes: VLC player is the only player i use but what do you suggest for another way to create shots.

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Motiman, thanks for the reviews. I have to say that I won't be watching the zombie JAV. I don't watch zombie or vampire movies. My girl friend tried very hard to get me to watch Twilight, she stopped when I told her that I would not watch a film where a person/girl had to chose between committing necrophilia and bestiality. Neither option does anything for me. :p

Reactions: Motiman

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
CodeGeek , beat me to it, but I was going to suggest either Irfanview or FastStone Image Viewer.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Would be nice if you wouldn't include also what you wrote into the quote as everyone will think I wrote that whole paragraph. ;)
Instead it would be nice if you would have quoted what I think about that series (it wasn't that much what I wrote). It's quiet boring as the actress is not shocked or shows any kind of reaction when the condom breaks. Okay, she shows a reaction, but the acting is awful. I don't like that series at all. :(

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Motiman, thanks for the reviews. I have to say that I won't be watching the zombie JAV. I don't watch zombie or vampire movies. My girl friend tried very hard to get me to watch Twilight, she stopped when I told her that I would not watch a film where a person/girl had to chose between committing necrophilia and bestiality. Neither option does anything for me. :p

Jesus Christ! :eek:

That's what Twilight is about! I thought it was just some stupid tween movie where all the vamps are some shiny fuckers who disgrace the name of vampire. :sedih1:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Some upcoming titles that have caught my attention ....

BDSR-209 Seeding Fertilization Of The Cliff Out Pregnant Day Of Ovulation In The Hit! ! ! Three

57bdsr209pl.jpg

The 3rd in this series and once again there will be a baby bump in the end as indicated on the bottom centre part of the cover. Though this is just a very typical creampie movie, I kinda like it as so far the 2 previous title - both of which I have review in this thread as well, have at least a pretty girl starring in it:D. And judging by this title, once again there will be a pretty girl in it :D and the pretty girl happen to be the cover girl:oops::oops:. Isn't she pretty and hot as well especially in that outfit??? :oops::oops::oops::oops: And I suspect that she will be the one with the baby bump at the end. I hope so!!

MIST-068 Danger Day Direct Hit Visit!Home Visits To Cum Sex Practice - To The Child Making Sex Education 2 To Unequaled Teacher Of The Student Home

h_890mist068pl.jpg

This looks interesting though most likely it will be unavailable just like the 1st in the series
MIST-037 Danger Date Hit Visit! Home Visits To Cum Sex Training - To Make Children Sex Education - Zetsurin Teacher Of The Student House where there are only fake links out there. :mad::mad:

Hopefully this would be available once it is out ... Would love to see a schoolgirl with a baby bump!!! :p:p:oops::oops:

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Just came across another interesting upcoming title ....

MIGD-665 Cum Was Conceived Danger Date Married Woman Gangbang Akiyama Sachiko

migd665pl.jpg

Release date still a bit far off - 1 August, but as seen from the cover on the top left hand corner if you look very carefully, we can see that the girl ends up with a baby bump!!! :p:p Oh yeah .... hopefully there will be sex scene with the baby bump! Keeping my finger cross. :D:D