JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Side-B is the name of the JAV studio that made the movie. It doesn't mean it is the second part of a movie.

Reactions: bigloser0

ragemanger

Jul 15, 2012
Side-B is the name of the JAV studio that made the movie. It doesn't mean it is the second part of a movie.

Ah thanks. I've watched some of these Side B studios and I feel like I have seen them before but in a slightly different outcome. Maybe it is too much of the remixing of the same actors and actresses.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

I like the NSPS series from Side B studios. Most of the titles I've watched in NSPS series featured girls brutally fucked/r***ing by another guy (not husband).

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
NGM-04 was just released, and YES! There is belly-bump sceneS in it!

The storyline is kind of old-style. which the husband is seedless and he ask his son to impregnate his wives~ The "husband" is an old-70s-man and he married a few times just to get more children.

View attachment 362335

1) the video was first started with a belly-bumped scene!Although the scene is not that nice, but it is such a surprise for people hunting for belly-scene like us! :)
View attachment 362334

2) The other thing i like with this av is the female actress- Maki Hojo! She is a hot-tall-ageless milf actress, which i always hope to see her to be knocked up!
View attachment 362336

3) Yah, the old man requesting his son to impregnate Maki
View attachment 362337

4)After a series of fxking & insemination works with Maki, the old man is having an affair with another hot girl & trying to get her pregnant as well!
View attachment 362338

5) He brought her back to his son, and another series of impregnation works starts!
View attachment 362339

6) Few months later, Maki is on the way home~ Her belly was clearly bumped :)
View attachment 362340

7) She meet with the girl, which is also pregnant!
View attachment 362341

8) Both of them staring to each others pregnant belly, but they doesn't know that they are knocked up by the same person!
View attachment 362343

9) They greet each other, and Maki continue her journey home~ my gosh, Maki is really TALL!!
View attachment 362342
two of my favourite JAVs

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Able to get some nice scene from the preview video of VENU-481

View attachment 361202

The female actress was newly-married to a husband. She wanted to have her own child, but her new husband is too old for that. Hence, the husband ask his son to finish the job for him.

1) Father asking son to impregnate his step-mother
View attachment 361196

2) Both of them urge to have their own kid
View attachment 361197

3) breeding in progress, father is supervising the whole process
View attachment 361198

4) Few months later, the step-mom is pregnant and her belly is hugely bumped (with nice maternity clothes)
View attachment 361199

5)Breeding in progress, even though he has completed his task
View attachment 361200

View attachment 361201

The whole story line is somehow similar to the "Surrogates Mom for Infertility Daughter" series from SPRD. Will post some review of that series later.
I am attracted to the white bra and camisole.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
DVDES-808 Masegaki Classmate 4 To Aim The Tits Mom Appeal Pregnancy Cuckold Is My Mom ...! !~ Yui Hatano

View attachment 355913

Finally got to watch DVDES-808 and boy was it worth the wait! :rolleyes: The fifth movie in the series by Deeps (although it's numbered 4 as DVDES-786 seems not to have been counted even though that movie pretty much has the same sort of story as the others :confused:), this is definitely my favourite series in this genre. How can it not be when you have a great story arc that makes it clear that impregnation is the aim. I'm also a fan of the Shota genre, and the naughty factor is magnified by the fact that all the action takes place right behind the father and son's backs.:oops:

Let's also not forget the great selection of actresses that have appeared in this series too from Eri Hosaka to Yuna Hayashi, we now get to see the wonderful Yui hatano in the lead role.:p What a selection! when it comes to these story driven movies a strong performance is needed and Yui duly delivers. We really are sold on her development throughout the movie from a mousey housewife to a bold sex vixen by the end of the movie.:rolleyes:

The movie follows the same kind of setup as the previous movies whereby we see a housewife having an affair with her son's friends. In this movie it seems like her son is ill and therefore cannot attend school. His friends come by to drop off his schoolwork and from here is where the relationship between Yui and the schoolboys begin. It should be noted that they have changed the main shota actor from that weird looking actor who is always in these movies to another guy. Although it's nice to see more variety this new guy is a bit too tall to pull off playing a schoolboy shota though he does have a young looking face and is pretty slim. The other actor who plays the second friend may have been a better choice to play the lead as at least he is slightly shorter than Yui. What do you guys think? Did you like the change in actor or did it not matter?

Anyway onto the movie, we begin with Yui folding the laundry away when the friend comes in to help. He quickly works his way into giving her a back massage and when in the right position he wastes no time in turning his attention to where it matters, Her sweet titties! :p Yui starts defensively but is soon enjoying the hot booby rub down and is even bought too climax from it.:rolleyes: Sadly they are interrupted before they can go any further and the guy returns to playing with his two friends. I loved how you could see her son and other friend playing in the background during this scene, very sexy! :oops: Also worth noting the understated yet quite sexy 'wifey' outfits Yui wears at the start of the movie.:rolleyes:

View attachment 355917 View attachment 355918 View attachment 355920 View attachment 355919 View attachment 355921 View attachment 355922 View attachment 355923 View attachment 355924

We then get a weird little scene where the Yui is washing her son in the shower. What happened before is still on her mind and she can't help be reminded further when confronted by her son's dick in her face.:eek: The look of disappointment on her face is hilarious as he clearly doesn't compare too well to his friend. :p (to be fair we all get that way in the shower, don't we?;)) I just found this scene really funny, i mean what teenage boy still gets washed by his mom? :confused: Oh well, as we say here, that's JAV for you. :p

View attachment 355930 View attachment 355931 View attachment 355932

The second scene comes quickly with the friend returning to deliver more schoolwork. Almost as soon as the son falls asleep the guy is all over Yui grabbing her sweet boobies from behind. We see some great foreplay action as he is all over her, sucking and licking her all over, all while she is still being hesitant as her son is sleeping just a few yards away.:oops: The way he teases her throughout the scene is great.:p We see him constantly giving her nipples a quick tweak and is always sure that the action remains close to her son's bed.:rolleyes: I loved the way he teases her with his dick in her face. By this point she has really got into it and is desperate for that cock in her mouth, but rather then obliging he playfully pulls away teasing her even more. :oops: Loved that! Eventually we do get down to some hot pounding action as he takes her from behind, even right beside her son at his bed.:D We finish off with him unloading into her not once but twice as he starts to put his pregnancy plan into action. Wouldn't we all love to to do the same?;)

View attachment 355940 View attachment 355942 View attachment 355943 View attachment 355945 View attachment 355946 View attachment 355947 View attachment 355948 View attachment 355949

We get another short little scene with Yui tending to her son. I love the way we see in first person the guy approaching her, and the way she rather sexily turns her head and presents her fantastic ass to us. :oops: Oh the humanity, i nearly blew my load right there and then.:eek: The guy duly complies and starts giving her a nice pounding. I only wish this scene had remained in POV and was a little longer to boot.

View attachment 355950 View attachment 355952 View attachment 355953 View attachment 355958

Now Yui has lost all her inhibitions and is in full slut mode.:D Just look at what she is wearing, what an outfit, and those stockings too! :p She is so awesome in this scene and the way she teases and plays with the second friend is just way too sexy.:oops: The poor guy doesn't know where to look or what to do but she quickly takes charge and directs his attention to her boobs.:rolleyes: She unleashes her puppies and the guy is soon enjoying himself with those bad boys! :p After a sweet finger-banging she soon gets to work on his 'chin-chin', firstly teasing him outside his shorts before unleashing his cock and giving him the sweetest of blowjobs.:D It really is a hot BJ and he very quickly finishes in her mouth, loading her mouth with jizz. The way she then playfully empties it into her palm and then proceeds to play with it is so kinky and sexy!:oops: Just too much. Anyway the first guy reveals himself to be behind all this and enlists his friend to help him impregnate this housewife.

View attachment 355961 View attachment 355962 View attachment 355963 View attachment 355964 View attachment 355965 View attachment 355966 View attachment 355967 View attachment 355968

Next we have birthday party for the son. What is that pillock wearing? :confused::) The whole cast is there and we see the friend give a gift to Yui as well. When she opens it what does she find but a pair of mouth braces, a collar and a pregnancy kit.:cool: I guess this is his way of telling her that she's his slave now and what he wants to do to her. She nods and thanks him before taking it away before her nosy son has a look.

View attachment 355971 View attachment 355972 View attachment 355973 View attachment 355974

The friends seem to be staying over and when again Yui is washing her son in the shower this time they are interrupted by his friend who is quick to get himself some action. He gets the son to wash his own hair and then takes the chance to feel up his mom while he can't see.:rolleyes: I love this scene for how naughty it is, even the husband comes in to inquire about something and somehow manages to miss the huge raging boner the guy is sporting. :p Anyway the son goes off to brush his teeth beside his father and is replaced by the second friend. These guys are all over her, groping and licking there way all over her, before getting themselves some hot three-way action. The second guy is clearly still overwhelmed with it all and seems to come even quicker then he did previously.:eek: We get to see his cum drool out of her mouth as the other guy continues to pound away at her from behind before finishing inside her once again.:D I just loved how throughout all the heavy sex action the husband and son remain just outside in plain view, deep in conversation, completely oblivious to whats going on behind them.:p Perhaps a little unrealistic but very damn sexy indeed!:D

View attachment 355975 View attachment 355976 View attachment 355977 View attachment 355978 View attachment 355979 View attachment 355980 View attachment 355981 View attachment 355982

Finally we get to the main event and what a finale we have!:D Firstly i love how the scene begins. We see her son in bed sleeping but he is soon awoken by something dripping on his face. He opens his eyes and what a sight he is met with. There, right on top of him, is his mom wearing a lovely little purple teddy, a blindfold and the previously seen collar and mouth braces. The braces are causing her to drool incessantly all over his face. What a naughty mom!:eek: His two buddies are soon on the scene and immediately set to work on Yui, groping and spanking their way up and down her body. The son is clearly distraught at what he is seeing which only eggs the two guys on and even Yui is not shy in telling her son just how much she is loving whats happening to her. Soon enough we have her sucking on one of the guys cocks, giving him some great deepthroat action as the other guy is munching away at her ass.:oops:. Even when she is busy working on the two dicks she can't help providing commentary to her clearly traumatized son.:rolleyes: I swear he even starts crying at one point, the poor sod.:eek:

View attachment 355985 View attachment 355987 View attachment 355988 View attachment 355989

When we eventually get to the hot and heavy penetrative action the scene really hits it's stride as the two guys enjoy pounding away in several different positions and Yui ends up with two cumshots inside her to further cement the certainty of her insemination.:p Her poor son is constantly in view throughout the drilling, crying away in the corner. :rolleyes: I even feel for the actor as unlike previous editions in the series he doesn't even get to be in the action and give us some hot incestual loving.

View attachment 355990 View attachment 355991 View attachment 355992 View attachment 355993 View attachment 355994 View attachment 355997 View attachment 355995 View attachment 355996

But wait we're not done yet as this movie continues to give to us with a final short delight . Now we have Yui sporting a pretty awesome baby bump with her poor sap of a husband stroking her belly thinking everything is perfect in his life. HAHA the silly sod!:rolleyes: He even waves goodbye to his wife and their son's friend who has arrived.:p As soon as he's out the door, Yui is ordered to turn around and lift up her dress. The guy quickly bends her over and starts pounding her from behind, giving us the much valued bump sex scene. What a guy!:D

View attachment 356006 View attachment 356007 View attachment 356009 View attachment 356008

In conclusion, this is a must watch for anyone not just fans of this genre and given this has been out for a little while i'm sure you've already done so. I know there has only been five movies in the series but even still i probably couldn't pick my favourite from this, DVDES-699 or DVDES-786. All i know is this is a series i want to see continue for a long time. Any ideas who you guys would want to see in future editions? Personally i would love to see Maki Azusa or Julia in the role.:oops: Anyway, sorry for the rather long review. If you've stuck with it then thanks. I know i can get carried away once i get going but that's just how much i loved this movie.

movie links are here :
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...segaki-4-nomamagararete.1480461/#post-2899972
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/dvdes-808-oppaimamawoumasegaki-4-nomamagararete.1480624/

FUCKING Yui Hatano is every guy's dream. She is so popular across Asia and some might say all over the world that she seems to be the benchmark of JAV. She has everything. Looks, body, skin and she is young. She is comparable to the MILF star Aki Sasaki.
Look at her ass in that tight skirt. I just want to insert only.

This series is highly recommended.

Reactions: Motiman

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
DVDES-808 Masegaki Classmate 4 To Aim The Tits Mom Appeal Pregnancy Cuckold Is My Mom ...! !~ Yui Hatano

View attachment 355913

Finally got to watch DVDES-808 and boy was it worth the wait! :rolleyes: The fifth movie in the series by Deeps (although it's numbered 4 as DVDES-786 seems not to have been counted even though that movie pretty much has the same sort of story as the others :confused:), this is definitely my favourite series in this genre. How can it not be when you have a great story arc that makes it clear that impregnation is the aim. I'm also a fan of the Shota genre, and the naughty factor is magnified by the fact that all the action takes place right behind the father and son's backs.:oops:

Let's also not forget the great selection of actresses that have appeared in this series too from Eri Hosaka to Yuna Hayashi, we now get to see the wonderful Yui hatano in the lead role.:p What a selection! when it comes to these story driven movies a strong performance is needed and Yui duly delivers. We really are sold on her development throughout the movie from a mousey housewife to a bold sex vixen by the end of the movie.:rolleyes:

The movie follows the same kind of setup as the previous movies whereby we see a housewife having an affair with her son's friends. In this movie it seems like her son is ill and therefore cannot attend school. His friends come by to drop off his schoolwork and from here is where the relationship between Yui and the schoolboys begin. It should be noted that they have changed the main shota actor from that weird looking actor who is always in these movies to another guy. Although it's nice to see more variety this new guy is a bit too tall to pull off playing a schoolboy shota though he does have a young looking face and is pretty slim. The other actor who plays the second friend may have been a better choice to play the lead as at least he is slightly shorter than Yui. What do you guys think? Did you like the change in actor or did it not matter?

Anyway onto the movie, we begin with Yui folding the laundry away when the friend comes in to help. He quickly works his way into giving her a back massage and when in the right position he wastes no time in turning his attention to where it matters, Her sweet titties! :p Yui starts defensively but is soon enjoying the hot booby rub down and is even bought too climax from it.:rolleyes: Sadly they are interrupted before they can go any further and the guy returns to playing with his two friends. I loved how you could see her son and other friend playing in the background during this scene, very sexy! :oops: Also worth noting the understated yet quite sexy 'wifey' outfits Yui wears at the start of the movie.:rolleyes:

View attachment 355917 View attachment 355918 View attachment 355920 View attachment 355919 View attachment 355921 View attachment 355922 View attachment 355923 View attachment 355924

We then get a weird little scene where the Yui is washing her son in the shower. What happened before is still on her mind and she can't help be reminded further when confronted by her son's dick in her face.:eek: The look of disappointment on her face is hilarious as he clearly doesn't compare too well to his friend. :p (to be fair we all get that way in the shower, don't we?;)) I just found this scene really funny, i mean what teenage boy still gets washed by his mom? :confused: Oh well, as we say here, that's JAV for you. :p

View attachment 355930 View attachment 355931 View attachment 355932

The second scene comes quickly with the friend returning to deliver more schoolwork. Almost as soon as the son falls asleep the guy is all over Yui grabbing her sweet boobies from behind. We see some great foreplay action as he is all over her, sucking and licking her all over, all while she is still being hesitant as her son is sleeping just a few yards away.:oops: The way he teases her throughout the scene is great.:p We see him constantly giving her nipples a quick tweak and is always sure that the action remains close to her son's bed.:rolleyes: I loved the way he teases her with his dick in her face. By this point she has really got into it and is desperate for that cock in her mouth, but rather then obliging he playfully pulls away teasing her even more. :oops: Loved that! Eventually we do get down to some hot pounding action as he takes her from behind, even right beside her son at his bed.:D We finish off with him unloading into her not once but twice as he starts to put his pregnancy plan into action. Wouldn't we all love to to do the same?;)

View attachment 355940 View attachment 355942 View attachment 355943 View attachment 355945 View attachment 355946 View attachment 355947 View attachment 355948 View attachment 355949

We get another short little scene with Yui tending to her son. I love the way we see in first person the guy approaching her, and the way she rather sexily turns her head and presents her fantastic ass to us. :oops: Oh the humanity, i nearly blew my load right there and then.:eek: The guy duly complies and starts giving her a nice pounding. I only wish this scene had remained in POV and was a little longer to boot.

View attachment 355950 View attachment 355952 View attachment 355953 View attachment 355958

Now Yui has lost all her inhibitions and is in full slut mode.:D Just look at what she is wearing, what an outfit, and those stockings too! :p She is so awesome in this scene and the way she teases and plays with the second friend is just way too sexy.:oops: The poor guy doesn't know where to look or what to do but she quickly takes charge and directs his attention to her boobs.:rolleyes: She unleashes her puppies and the guy is soon enjoying himself with those bad boys! :p After a sweet finger-banging she soon gets to work on his 'chin-chin', firstly teasing him outside his shorts before unleashing his cock and giving him the sweetest of blowjobs.:D It really is a hot BJ and he very quickly finishes in her mouth, loading her mouth with jizz. The way she then playfully empties it into her palm and then proceeds to play with it is so kinky and sexy!:oops: Just too much. Anyway the first guy reveals himself to be behind all this and enlists his friend to help him impregnate this housewife.

View attachment 355961 View attachment 355962 View attachment 355963 View attachment 355964 View attachment 355965 View attachment 355966 View attachment 355967 View attachment 355968

Next we have birthday party for the son. What is that pillock wearing? :confused::) The whole cast is there and we see the friend give a gift to Yui as well. When she opens it what does she find but a pair of mouth braces, a collar and a pregnancy kit.:cool: I guess this is his way of telling her that she's his slave now and what he wants to do to her. She nods and thanks him before taking it away before her nosy son has a look.

View attachment 355971 View attachment 355972 View attachment 355973 View attachment 355974

The friends seem to be staying over and when again Yui is washing her son in the shower this time they are interrupted by his friend who is quick to get himself some action. He gets the son to wash his own hair and then takes the chance to feel up his mom while he can't see.:rolleyes: I love this scene for how naughty it is, even the husband comes in to inquire about something and somehow manages to miss the huge raging boner the guy is sporting. :p Anyway the son goes off to brush his teeth beside his father and is replaced by the second friend. These guys are all over her, groping and licking there way all over her, before getting themselves some hot three-way action. The second guy is clearly still overwhelmed with it all and seems to come even quicker then he did previously.:eek: We get to see his cum drool out of her mouth as the other guy continues to pound away at her from behind before finishing inside her once again.:D I just loved how throughout all the heavy sex action the husband and son remain just outside in plain view, deep in conversation, completely oblivious to whats going on behind them.:p Perhaps a little unrealistic but very damn sexy indeed!:D

View attachment 355975 View attachment 355976 View attachment 355977 View attachment 355978 View attachment 355979 View attachment 355980 View attachment 355981 View attachment 355982

Finally we get to the main event and what a finale we have!:D Firstly i love how the scene begins. We see her son in bed sleeping but he is soon awoken by something dripping on his face. He opens his eyes and what a sight he is met with. There, right on top of him, is his mom wearing a lovely little purple teddy, a blindfold and the previously seen collar and mouth braces. The braces are causing her to drool incessantly all over his face. What a naughty mom!:eek: His two buddies are soon on the scene and immediately set to work on Yui, groping and spanking their way up and down her body. The son is clearly distraught at what he is seeing which only eggs the two guys on and even Yui is not shy in telling her son just how much she is loving whats happening to her. Soon enough we have her sucking on one of the guys cocks, giving him some great deepthroat action as the other guy is munching away at her ass.:oops:. Even when she is busy working on the two dicks she can't help providing commentary to her clearly traumatized son.:rolleyes: I swear he even starts crying at one point, the poor sod.:eek:

View attachment 355985 View attachment 355987 View attachment 355988 View attachment 355989

When we eventually get to the hot and heavy penetrative action the scene really hits it's stride as the two guys enjoy pounding away in several different positions and Yui ends up with two cumshots inside her to further cement the certainty of her insemination.:p Her poor son is constantly in view throughout the drilling, crying away in the corner. :rolleyes: I even feel for the actor as unlike previous editions in the series he doesn't even get to be in the action and give us some hot incestual loving.

View attachment 355990 View attachment 355991 View attachment 355992 View attachment 355993 View attachment 355994 View attachment 355997 View attachment 355995 View attachment 355996

But wait we're not done yet as this movie continues to give to us with a final short delight . Now we have Yui sporting a pretty awesome baby bump with her poor sap of a husband stroking her belly thinking everything is perfect in his life. HAHA the silly sod!:rolleyes: He even waves goodbye to his wife and their son's friend who has arrived.:p As soon as he's out the door, Yui is ordered to turn around and lift up her dress. The guy quickly bends her over and starts pounding her from behind, giving us the much valued bump sex scene. What a guy!:D

View attachment 356006 View attachment 356007 View attachment 356009 View attachment 356008

In conclusion, this is a must watch for anyone not just fans of this genre and given this has been out for a little while i'm sure you've already done so. I know there has only been five movies in the series but even still i probably couldn't pick my favourite from this, DVDES-699 or DVDES-786. All i know is this is a series i want to see continue for a long time. Any ideas who you guys would want to see in future editions? Personally i would love to see Maki Azusa or Julia in the role.:oops: Anyway, sorry for the rather long review. If you've stuck with it then thanks. I know i can get carried away once i get going but that's just how much i loved this movie.

movie links are here :
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads...segaki-4-nomamagararete.1480461/#post-2899972
http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/dvdes-808-oppaimamawoumasegaki-4-nomamagararete.1480624/

My apologies. The ones I really like are not of the same series but featuring the same set of kids fucking the female lead.
DVDES-891
DVDES-861
DVDES-825
all under the busty aunt series. and one of them has a baby bump in the end.
cannot remember which one.
And i love the 2nd scene for 2 out of 3 of the titles.
The JAV wearing a long sleeve tee revealing the boobs and moving up and down while fucking without letting husband know.

If I can, I will just fuck all 3.

Reactions: Motiman

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
And my man VENU-481 looks extremely hot:oops::oops:! And oh hell yeah! We will be seeing sex scene with the baby bump :oops: as well according to the DVD cover:D. Great baby bump :p and looks like the sex scene is great too :p and its good to know it is not going to be a "quickie" :D and just love her outfit ... so fappable!! :oops::oops: ....

View attachment 355174

If she is carrying the fruits of my seeds, I will be so so happy.
I pick my mating partner well. Haha.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
VENU-481, releasing at the 1st of march.
View attachment 355093

mother-in-law becomes the surrogate mother for her seedles child. several interesting scenes from the cover photo.
Well done. she fucked with the belly bump on and all these shaking while fucking, she did not drop the bump. I, too would like to fuck her with the baby bump and also caress her baby bump after dumping all my soldiers in her. Very aroused indeed.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
My apologies. The ones I really like are not of the same series but featuring the same set of kids fucking the female lead.
DVDES-891
DVDES-861
DVDES-825
all under the busty aunt series. and one of them has a baby bump in the end.
cannot remember which one.
And i love the 2nd scene for 2 out of 3 of the titles.
The JAV wearing a long sleeve tee revealing the boobs and moving up and down while fucking without letting husband know.

If I can, I will just fuck all 3.

I really wish DEEP's still made these movies. They have completely given up on the shotacon genre, and looking at their latest output, have given up on story based movies altogether. It's all just magic bus/mirror movies, and it's clear to see that they are really going for the cheapest way of movie making. It's sad to see, but i guess at the end of the day, money matters. :(

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I really wish DEEP's still made these movies. They have completely given up on the shotacon genre, and looking at their latest output, have given up on story based movies altogether. It's all just magic bus/mirror movies, and it's clear to see that they are really going for the cheapest way of movie making. It's sad to see, but i guess at the end of the day, money matters. :(
Thanks for telling me what is this genre.
Really appreciate it.
This is by far the most stimulating GENRE which can bring me to explosion without the sex scene.
Like this title's first scene, I, like you, like the first scene.
I almost exploded while she was being masturbated.
Look at her HOT legs, body and slutty face, oh dear...

Magic buses and mirror movies are not my type even though there are some nameless pretty girls who randomly appear in those titles.

max2005

Sep 19, 2015

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
APNS-050 Disgraced Mortgaged Wife "Can I Endure Until You Come For Me...?" Juri Mitani
apns00050pl.jpg

apns00050jp-10.jpg

No baby bump, only a very short pregnancy test scene at the end.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
MEYD-356. As usual in this particular series, there is a pregnancy test at the end.
meyd356pl.jpg
meyd-356.jpg

MEYD-357. Baby bump scene, but no baby bump sex.
meyd357pl.jpg
meyd-357.jpg

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
MEYD-356. As usual in this particular series, there is a pregnancy test at the end.
View attachment 1328895
View attachment 1328897

MEYD-357. Baby bump scene, but no baby bump sex.
View attachment 1328896
View attachment 1328898
Thanks for sharing the latest videos of this series.

In similar videos, these studios did a great job in holding the bump on the actresses so well that the baby bump did not drop off during baby bump sex.
Or is there a 2nd or 3rd cut in these sex scenes? I don't know.
:)