JAV storyline explained

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Many people see storyline play an important role in the whole film. But not all people understand it, mostly because of the language difference. I create this topic so that everyone who doesn't understand the storyline can post it here, especially the serie ones.
You can read about the The SEX Pies Raw ★ If You Can Put Up With Terrible Tech Of <name> here:
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/favorite-series.1633333/
So, I will start with one serie: The series which started with "Large Incontinence~ Elegant Bukkake Is Undignified Of Horny Wife Bisho Wet Copulation..." or "Large Incontinence.undignified Bisho Wet Copulation...". I dont understand this storyline. I thought its about the girl peed in front of someone yard and had a sex with him, but it isn't. Can you guys explain it for me?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I think the thing is that nobody here really knows the storylines, but would like people to explain it to them! :D

Reactions: mago

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The series which started with "Large Incontinence~ Elegant Bukkake Is Undignified Of Horny Wife Bisho Wet Copulation..." or "Large Incontinence.undignified Bisho Wet Copulation...". I dont understand this storyline.

It would help a lot to post the full title in Japanese, instead of broken Google(?) translation? What do we have to go on for a (hopefully) better translation/explanation?

Your idea is great, instead of a very expensive fan-sub, most of us just need to have the idea or theme explained or better... a story synopsis.

Better yet, provide the full text Japanese blurb that comes with every vid (e.g. on DMM), take the example you quoted:

WANZ-381
吉川あいみの凄テクを我慢できれば生★中出しSEX!

凄テク第16弾は、天然Hカップ奇跡の美巨乳、大物女優の吉川あいみが登場!!WANZ移籍1本目となる今作でツンデレキャラが大暴走!!照れて、喜んで、ちょっと哀しんで…感情全開で素人たちを責めまくる!!パイズリ・ジュポフェラ・高速手コキetc…相手の好みに合わせて繰り出される超快感なプレイの数々を10分間我慢して、ご褒美の中出しSEXをゲットできる参加者はいるのか!?

It's typically 200 words (kanas) or less. When I feed that blurb into machine translation, I can work off it and with my extremely minimal knowledge of Japan, I can make sense of it.

One very typical machine mistake is in fact "incontinence", in a JAV title, it has absolutely nothing to do with kidney or bladder disease or anything to do with urination. 失禁 simply means "loss of self-control", not loss of bladder control.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
It would help a lot to post the full title in Japanese, instead of broken Google(?) translation? What do we have to go on for a (hopefully) better translation/explanation?

Your idea is great, instead of a very expensive fan-sub, most of us just need to have the idea or theme explained or better... a story synopsis.

Better yet, provide the full text Japanese blurb that comes with every vid (e.g. on DMM), take the example you quoted:

WANZ-381
吉川あいみの凄テクを我慢できれば生★中出しSEX!

凄テク第16弾は、天然Hカップ奇跡の美巨乳、大物女優の吉川あいみが登場!!WANZ移籍1本目となる今作でツンデレキャラが大暴走!!照れて、喜んで、ちょっと哀しんで…感情全開で素人たちを責めまくる!!パイズリ・ジュポフェラ・高速手コキetc…相手の好みに合わせて繰り出される超快感なプレイの数々を10分間我慢して、ご褒美の中出しSEXをゲットできる参加者はいるのか!?

It's typically 200 words (kanas) or less. When I feed that blurb into machine translation, I can work off it and with my extremely minimal knowledge of Japan, I can make sense of it.

One very typical machine mistake is in fact "incontinence", in a JAV title, it has absolutely nothing to do with kidney or bladder disease or anything to do with urination. 失禁 simply means "loss of self-control", not loss of bladder control.
I've just done like what you say, but it only say things that I already knows. A girl came home from supermarket and had an urgency urination. The house owner caught that scene. But in the next scene the guy whom she had sex with is not the house owner. They share the house and have sex with each other in the whole movie, make me think that of her husband. If he is actually her husband, this storyline will be a very boring story... and bullshit one.