JAV Reality Show

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Hey guys,

Would anyone who understands Japanese be kind enough to provide the basic premise of this video:
I'm not asking for a translation or anything, I just want to understand the overall concept of the show. Thanks in advance.

From what I can tell, this is similar to MTV's 'The Real World' except with AV idols. I can barely understand what they are saying but its still freaking hilarious. :D

According to Wikipedia, and the help of Google Translate, this seems to be the fifth of six late night variety specials featuring popular AV idols.

Last edited:
Reactions: clemenceko

sknet

Jan 23, 2012
ok its a variety show.

first show is to tell how the anal works when its inserted....steps to do so it wont be so hurt.
2nd show is pero pero or suck dick experiment in the house 4 boys and 4 girls... this is the longest show
*the task is to find one out of 4 girls which she likes to do pero pero most, one boy and one girl are "batsu ichi" or divorce once
*the host first ask each by each to who likes who (and the reason why choose),
last conclusion chi-cyan who likes ropeso and vice versa has its own statement
ropeso "for the girl she likes, he reject other gals pero/fera"
chi-cyan "for the boys she likes, only he who she likes she does not do fera"
2 girls are like to do fera but only 1 couple together

Reactions: needs more loli

sknet

Jan 23, 2012
Sorry, YouTube took that one down quick. I linked another one.

ok its a variety show.

first show is to tell how the anal works when its inserted....steps to do so it wont be so hurt.
2nd show is pero pero or suck dick experiment in the house 4 boys and 4 girls... this is the longest show
*the task is to find one out of 4 girls which she likes to do pero pero most, one boy and one girl are "batsu ichi" or divorce once
*the host first ask each by each to who likes who (and the reason why choose),
last conclusion chi-cyan who likes ropeso and vice versa has its own statement
ropeso "for the girl she likes, he reject other gals pero/fera"
chi-cyan "for the boys she likes, only he who she likes she does not do fera"
2 girls are like to do fera but only 1 couple together

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I had the most trouble understanding the last parts so that helped quite a bit. Thanks.