JAV Gossips

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Reactions: kharo88

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
How is having a stud come in your mouth for money not sad but nude for money is sad?

What is sad (rage!) is getting arrested for it. Japan is becoming a sad country.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Akane Yui, former AV idol, was arrested for doing nude livestream on FC2. She said she did it to cover living expenses. That's sad when you think about it. She probably spent all she earned with Prestige, and now she needs money.
https://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/news_society/articles/000158040.html
She is a very kewl lady at least while live streaming.♥(´ε `

About the article, i dont get it.....FC2 have a section for adult livestreams where women get naked and play with dildos or have sex with a dude or a lady either in public or in private for money just like chaturbate or myfreecams, some even stream uncensored jav all the time. The article says she sold a video for 13 million yen but like every other adult webcam site it is very common too unless her video is with a minor or a dog or something like that.
It does not make any sense or i am missing something? :keringat:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She is a very kewl lady at least while live streaming.♥(´ε `

About the article, i dont get it.....FC2 have a section for adult livestreams where women get naked and play with dildos or have sex with a dude or a lady either in public or in private for money just like chaturbate or myfreecams, some even stream uncensored jav all the time. The article says she sold a video for 13 million yen but like every other adult webcam site it is very common too unless her video is with a minor or a dog or something like that.
It does not make any sense or i am missing something? :keringat:

And now, a japanese youtuber was also arrested for doing the same thing. She said she thought she wouldn't get caught by wearing a mask but it wasn't enough. I might be wrong, because I never used FC2, but I guess the livestream are "uncensored", and it's for this reason the girls are arrested.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Knowing only a bit of Japanese culture relating to homosexuality, but knowing very well Japanese language for human relation is usually vague and often mistranslated by both human and machine to crazy mistakes. I would be very very surprised if "wife" in that article means whatever you have in mind.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Did they actually get around to legalizing same sex marriage yet? Or I suppose she could have got married overseas, which is recognized.

But yeah, more likely something like "long term partner".

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
And now, a japanese youtuber was also arrested for doing the same thing. She said she thought she wouldn't get caught by wearing a mask but it wasn't enough. I might be wrong, because I never used FC2, but I guess the livestream are "uncensored", and it's for this reason the girls are arrested.
I see.....sounds fake to me, it is so weird.:confused:
It is a nice live streaming site but it gets better on weekends. https://live.fc2.com/adult/
Thanks for reply.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I see.....sounds fake to me, it is so weird.:confused:
It is a nice live streaming site but it gets better on weekends. https://live.fc2.com/adult/
Thanks for reply.

I only see this. Remember, few years ago, an artist was sued because she painted (I think) a vagina. And this youtuber only broadcasted from her home, she didn't make any public livestream or anything. That's why I think the main problem is censorship.

Reactions: mago

R1k0

Feb 17, 2019
she came back for a bit with a new name which I dont remember and definitely did do lesbian work I use to have the scenes but my harddrive got corrupted
Shiori Uehara & LADYL-007? Yui(Shiori) Uehara one of the most beautiful JAV girls, lesbian freak? I'm upset

Reactions: shawn720s

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Shiori Uehara & LADYL-007? Yui(Shiori) Uehara one of the most beautiful JAV girls, lesbian freak? I'm upset
Yes thats the name thank you and yes she is a lesbian in real life married to Uta Kohaku. Why does this make you upset? I could tell from her scenes with men she was not really enjoying it but she enjoys women!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes thats the name thank you and yes she is a lesbian in real life married to Uta Kohaku. Why does this make you upset? I could tell from her scenes with men she was not really enjoying it but she enjoys women!

"Same-sex marriages are not legally recognized within Japan".