JAV Gossips

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
she still releasing new vids ..... its ridiculous peoples keep asking is she get retired o_O:confused::eek:
She's probably the name that is always quoted. Maybe people aren't aware of DMM, R18 or javlibrary because just one quick visit on the actress page gives the answer.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She's probably the name that is always quoted. Maybe people aren't aware of DMM, R18 or javlibrary because just one quick visit on the actress page gives the answer.

yup, I bet those guys aren't smart enough to visit library, dmm, r18, ecc before they ask

Reactions: darksider59

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
https://www.moodyz.com/works/list/new_reserve/

No Blu Ray release for Moodyz for the month of May. Not even for Takahashi , which is a first.

There is no doubt about Takahashi's popularity, so to cut a Blu Ray release for a top talent speaks quite a lot about the current state for the industry.
or the current state of the Blu-Ray industry, with it down it might not be worth the cost to do Blu-Ray

Reactions: Inertia

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
So then we are both wrong because Moodyz is waaaay bigger then maxing :) so the state of the jav industry probably isn’t why they aren’t doing so, and since other studios are doing it then blu ray must not be down also :)

Not sure if Moodyz is actually bigger than S1. But Maxing is definately a relatively young studio.

In anycase, it remains to be seen if this is a one time laspe for Moodyz. But I definately do not wish resorting to DMM digital for my FHD AV collection.

NutsInHo

Mar 13, 2017
Hello, I was wondering, why are most of the top female Jav stars white skin(or very pale), and the majority of the top male stars have darker skin.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Hello, I was wondering, why are most of the top female Jav stars white skin(or very pale), and the majority of the top male stars have darker skin.
Aika and the guys tan themselves to look masculine like Shimiken. The rest of the old uncles and lesser guys are just pale or possess normal fair Asian skintone. Yua mikami is a natural dark skin idol.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016

it's the culture....look at the j-pop idols..pale white skin....go to hawaii or other tropical place and you'll typically find the j-tourist covered up...big hat..parasol...arm gloves...watch j-commercials same thing..pale, white is cute..like crooked teeth

pale jav men in japan have a negative image..think otaku...dark = strong

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

because thats the original oriental's skin color

while the male tanned their skin to looks more masculine

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
pale jav men in japan have a negative image..think otaku...dark = strong

it's funny because tanned actors look very gay to me. They even do their eyebrows (and I'm not talking about avoiding thick eyebrows if you are unlucky on this side). The ripped guy in S1 movies is a good example.

I always heard pale is prefered in Japan (like it was a long time ago in Europe) or Korea. Being seen as an otaku is probably more by your look, behaviour. But you can be an otaku and still being sociable, "fashion" and etc...

Reactions: Supmop

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
it's funny because tanned actors look very gay to me. They even do their eyebrows (and I'm not talking about avoiding thick eyebrows if you are unlucky on this side). The ripped guy in S1 movies is a good example.

I always heard pale is prefered in Japan (like it was a long time ago in Europe) or Korea. Being seen as an otaku is probably more by your look, behaviour. But you can be an otaku and still being sociable, "fashion" and etc...
Hard gay from like 10 or 15 years ago. Japanese likes to portray some muscular jock as homosexual in some dramas too and they can be the handsome type too.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hard gay from like 10 or 15 years ago. Japanese likes to portray some muscular jock as homosexual in some dramas too and they can be the handsome type too.

lol I remember Hard Gay. I saw some videos on wtf websites.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016

I don't know what kind of otakus you're talking about...but the ones I see here..train, anime, idol otakus are pasty as whip cream..and they smell funny, dress weird, talk funny

If you go around Asia you'll see pale is preferred in women...just watch TV commercials from China or Thailand.....visit the soapies in Thailand..girls in the fishbowl are darker, while the pale girls command a higher price

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Skin shade is always a good topic for JAV. I would join in too if I had any free time.

But it's not gossip! Pls find a relavent thread (of which there are many) to carry on or start a new one.

Reactions: paparoach408

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
And we got our first big name after the formal implementation of the 5 year rule.

Mihiro みひろ had manged to get her releases delisted from DMM, S1, Maxing and Alice Japan.

So anyone want to release a mega pack of all her releases out of spite ?

Last edited:

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
And we got our first big name after the formal implementation of the 5 year rule.

Mihiro みひろ had manged to get her releases delisted from DMM, S1, Maxing and Alice Japan.

So anyone want to release a mega pack of all her releases out of spite ?
Ironically, she's one of the av retiree that's frequent collab with av idols and muscats for abematv doing erotic skits or having sex discussions. I guess sora Aoi, Maria Ozawa, and anri okita will follow like Saori Hara after all they're married and moved on to mainstream stuffs. Some popular girls that are gone may follow as well.

Reactions: robbus