JAV Gossips

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
The Chinese hatred of Japanese are real and even today it still fueled by the Chinese propaganda to keep the hatred away from their government

If you ask the Chinese why they hate the Japanese they probably will answer because of what the Japanese did in Manchuria in 1932-1945
Do the Japanese do any killing and raping there, yes they are but whatever the Japanese did the Chinese Communist regime did a lot worse
If the Chinese government dare to pull Tiananmen massacre publicly with at least 10,000 civilians died, what do you think they did behind closed door??
(https://www.hongkongfp.com/2017/12/...-died-1989-tiananmen-massacre-documents-show/)
It is estimated that the number of non-combatants killed by 3 communist regimes (China, USSR and Cambodia) can be up to 70 million, with China have the most people who do you think killed the most??

If back then in Machuria there's 25 million people just like Shanghai now and the Japanese r*** and kill them all, the Chinese communist regime can beat that number easily
The Chinese government need to portray the Japanese as the evil, they can't afford being the evil and they surely can't afford another Tiananmen

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
How does all these have to do with sex and JAV?

This's not even a real racial debate. Luckily I don't care what you all say about race and international relations and history and politics and whatever. This is a JAV forum, in a JAV thread. And it even says gossips in the title. So yeah ok I guess I have to put up with a lot of urban legends and old wives tales. I keep having to remind myself, this is not real, everyone here are wankers and pirates. But it's difficult to keep hope in humanity reading the shits here.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Now back to JAV gossips
which one? I can't read japanese
手束真知子 Machiko Tezuka, according to wikipedia she is a (hair nude) gravue idol and former member of SDN48 and SKE48, under the stage name of 前田栄子 Eiko Maeda.

Oh she even has an English wiki page... that's something... so not every AKB/SKE graduates are nobodys. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiko_Tezuka

31 years old, going on 32 (if Muteki doesn't hurry up and push that vid out before Feb), not getting my blood boiling sorry.

PS: Oh she has big boobs. hmmm... still not getting excited...
UqLpDg9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cainnn667

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Oh.... interesting... my thread on Yua Mikami has been closed and a lot of posts by a troll been deleted. What can I say, Mods work in mysterious ways.

Too bad Yua Mikami thread has to be sacrificed to kill the troll, but hey on the bright side a troll was killed. Afraid he brought the worst out of a lot of people. I promise I will try hard to forget all the stupid things that was said.

Reactions: Blade Runner

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Now back to JAV gossips

手束真知子 Machiko Tezuka, according to wikipedia she is a (hair nude) gravue idol and former member of SDN48 and SKE48, under the stage name of 前田栄子 Eiko Maeda.

Oh she even has an English wiki page... that's something... so not every AKB/SKE graduates are nobodys. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiko_Tezuka

31 years old, going on 32 (if Muteki doesn't hurry up and push that vid out before Feb), not getting my blood boiling sorry.

PS: Oh she has big boobs. hmmm... still not getting excited...
View attachment 1278475
meh I followed AKB universe religiously in High school, she was famous before the AKB universe, but was a nobody in it. Here boobs aren't that big anymore I think, she had breast reduction surgery before joining SKE

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
meh I followed AKB universe religiously in High school, she was famous before the AKB universe, but was a nobody in it. Here boobs aren't that big anymore I think, she had breast reduction surgery before joining SKE

I'm always skeptical when I see a girl with big boobs but you can't see her body. 90% of the girls entering AV with that kind of pics, once you watch the movie trailer, she ends up being fat.

On another note, I was going to start following Suzukawa Ayane, but she announced her retirement last month. Her final movie will be out in march I think.

Reactions: cavarra

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Guys is it true that Ayu Sakurai 桜井あゆ worked as a prostitute before she gave birth to her daughter Mio and subsequently start her AV career to provide for her?
I kinda re-discovered her this week, looking for new gokkun titles

C7vC0nbVQAA9P5b.jpg

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I'm always skeptical when I see a girl with big boobs but you can't see her body. 90% of the girls entering AV with that kind of pics, once you watch the movie trailer, she ends up being fat.

On another note, I was going to start following Suzukawa Ayane, but she announced her retirement last month. Her final movie will be out in march I think.
she's not fat, this is her recently(she runs some sort of maid cafe) if she does debut she has a good body
DUrVrfRVwAIngyH.jpg medium.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Reactions: paparoach408

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
lpcs1: *many* JAV stars have done brothel work before making the jump to film. That by itself is not really newsworthy IMO. The opposite is: real women with zero sex work experience suddenly becoming JAV stars.
I don't think lpcs1 thinks it's newsworthy, they are just trying to find out if it's true or not which fits in with the gossip part of this

Reactions: lpcs1

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
er sorry, i'm confused, is this Machiko Tezuka? Where'd those images come from?
Yes, that's Machiko Tezuka. I just searched on google images with her name in kanji.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
https://twitter.com/kanna_misaki/status/959733395541581824
https://twitter.com/kanna_misaki/status/959734737865654272
https://twitter.com/kanna_misaki/status/959739410601328646

Well, it confirmed that everything about her had been outed to her family through a Google search and they seem to have a talk over it.

Girl had conflicted feeling about how things currently are. The suitation may look peaceful but the relationship is definately strained.

She have no regrets about taking on the job however and knew the risk involve and still have no plans to quit.

Last edited: