JAV Gossips

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
"they feel that they have whored themselves out"

....which is exactly what they have done!! LOL

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
"they feel that they have whored themselves out"

....which is exactly what they have done!! LOL

It can argue that they took up a acting job which got real. But, yes, since the act is real, they got paid to bed somebody they have never knew before.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017

This is good stuff. The elderly wife is an known Jazz Singer who had been active since the 80s and had dabble in acting and modeling. Her husband who she married in 1987 is her manager through it all

And in 2009, she debut in AV at the age of 52 with an almost annual releases. Her husband still act as her manager through it. You can see him supervising her as she act out the sex scenes in the above video at 32 min to 35 min mark.

He is total cool about it there and he said everything is just a job to them, not even thinking twice when he and his wife sign the initial contract. He even thank the actor who bed his wife there at the same 32 min to 35 min mark

Last edited:

Ausmunin

Jun 21, 2017
This looks great. Definately on my radar.

bbza00003pl.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=bbza00003
20170930184025d51.gif

20170930184025a18.gif

20170930184033212.gif

20170930184029a37.gif

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009

This is good stuff. The elderly wife is an known Jazz Singer who had been active since the 80s and had dabble in acting and modeling. Her husband who she married in 1987 is her manager through it all

And in 2009, she debut in AV at the age of 52 with an almost annual releases. Her husband still act as her manager through it. You can see him supervising her as she act out the sex scenes in the above video at 32 min to 35 min mark.

He is total cool about it there and he said everything is just a job to them, not even thinking twice when he and his wife sign the initial contract. He even thank the actor who bed his wife there at the same 32 min to 35 min mark
LOL for such a couple, esp. in their age group, it would not surprise me at all if the money she earned from JAV is spent by him on booze and women. Of course a manager-husband need to socialize with professional colleagues.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
LOL for such a couple, esp. in their age group, it would not surprise me at all if the money she earned from JAV is spent by him on booze and women. Of course a manager-husband need to socialize with professional colleagues.

They didn't go into the reason why she enter the trade there. Such a question is too intimate to be asked for the record.

But going by the looks, they are 2 childless couple living in a high upkeep city. It's not too hard to hazard a guess why.

Now, I do not have the life experience to answer this yet. But do love really turns to something else after a few decade of marriage ?

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
http://www.playno1.com/article-24514-1.html

http://www.playno1.com/article-24615-1.html

Want to know why career of some debutante span just some 2 or 3 titles ? It might not be the girl's problem, but the decision of the studios.

As you might be aware, the AV industry is in doldrum currently with various studio being in the red for months due to a declining consumer base. As of current, two studio are in the midst winding down with no new releases for some months now, Candy (http://www.candy-av.com/top.html) and Minimum (http://www.minimum-av.com/top.html).

As such, one executive of Studio M state that they are very reluctant to take many new recruit. But if they are force to due to politics, like trying to win over a good dubutante, they will send someone to assess the girl by examining her naked body and profiling her psychological state of mind.

Even after the recruit pass the initial test, Studio M will only contract her for at most a season. After she prove herself at sales, only then will Studio M sign a long term contract with her.

Reactions: kharo88

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
https://www.bengo4.com/internet/n_6756/

A possible shakeup here in the industry that an actress could allow her work to circulate for up to a maximum of 5 years before she pull everything from the market.

Meaning she could pull a release 1 month after it is release from the market if she wants. But if she said nothing after it had been out for 5 years, the release is here to stay.

New ruling could come into effect from next January.

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Some other propose measures :-
(1)メーカー・プロダクション間、プロダクション・女優間、女優・メーカー間の共通契約書の使用
A complete contract covering every agreements between all parties. Between Studio and Agency, between agency and actress and between actress and studio.
(2)プロダクション登録時(契約時)において、女優本人が再検討する期間の明確化
A cooling off period for the actress after a production contract had been signed.
(3)プロダクション登録時の第三者による意思確認と、その際の重要事項説明の制度化
There will be a 3rd party to witness the contract being signed and elaborate on certain important terms.
(4)面接、契約、撮影時などにおける現場録画での可視化
Any interview, negotiations and AV shootings will be filmed down and made available for close inspection when demanded.
(5)出演料やプロダクションフィーなど金銭面の女優への開示
Salary and production fee will be revealed explicitly to the actress.
(6)オムニバス作品(総集編)制作時における出演女優への報酬支払い(二次利用料の発生)
A royalty will be made to an actress should her works appear n a compilation.
(7)作品使用期間の取り決め(最長5年、以降女優から要請があれば使用停止にする)
The 5 year ruling
(8)通報窓口「ホットライン」の設置
A hotline for whistleblowing will be establish
(9)AV業界の紛争解決を行う「仲裁機関」の設置
A legal body to settle any dispute in the industry will be establish
(10)コンプライアンスプログラムの整備
A standardize ruling is being prepared for all players in the industry.

Seems fair for everyone involve to end the current quagmire

Last edited:

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
I have no idea no you translate that but it say "after 5 years an AV work/video can be pulled from circulation if only the actress herself claim it"
And there's no "ruling" as there's no court involved, it's all internal action
Also point nine of that article mean they will establish an internal body where conflict will be resolved, that mean no court ... that mean the girls by contract have to report there before they go to other place
You also use lots of assumption and hiperbole in your translation

All of that fuss about AV world forced the management and production house make a bullet proof armor for themself
With all that the indutry will have plausible deniability and ironclad contract

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
I have no idea no you translate that but it say "after 5 years an AV work/video can be pulled from circulation if only the actress herself claim it"
And there's no "ruling" as there's no court involved, it's all internal action
Also point nine of that article mean they will establish an internal body where conflict will be resolved, that mean no court ... that mean the girls by contract have to report there before they go to other place
You also use lots of assumption and hiperbole in your translation

All of that fuss about AV world forced the management and production house make a bullet proof armor for themself
With all that the indutry will have plausible deniability and ironclad contract

That's my interpretation. Take it what you will. Perhaps you like to give yours ? The most important thing is the 5 year rule, which might drives up the value of physical releases.

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
"after 5 years an AV work/video can be pulled from circulation if only the actress herself claim it"

what is this saying? so if the studio doesn't claim it then that is the only way it could be pulled?

if this is legit, then it's a huge win for companies if it's implemented it might be a little time consuming, but it protects them from anything

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
"after 5 years an AV work/video can be pulled from circulation if only the actress herself claim it"

what is this saying? so if the studio doesn't claim it then that is the only way it could be pulled?

if this is legit, then it's a huge win for companies if it's implemented it might be a little time consuming, but it protects them from anything

The way I read it, the actress have her say on how far she wants her work to be distributed in the initial 5 year period. She could only want to be a physical release for a season before she pull it off the shelf, for example.

ekop

Aug 31, 2008
Again your translate it wrong
That mean the actress (if she's decided to) can only claim it after 5 year
If the actress don't say anything then nothing ... it will still on the shelf and sold digitally via DMM/R18

販売から5年経ったアダルトビデオ(AV)の作品について、出演した女優から要請があれば販売や配信の使用を停止にする方向で
"Concerning over 5 years old AV work, sales and distribution will stop if there's claim from the performing actress"
I'm not native English speaker but I think my English are enough for anyone to understand it perfectly

From bussiness logic perspective there's no way the industry will give a way to the girl to pull her video as easy like that ... it's like paying someone in advance but if the person decided not to show up at work you can't do anything about it

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
If the actress don't say anything then nothing ... it will still on the shelf and sold digitally via DMM/R18

"Concerning over 5 years old AV work, sales and distribution will stop if there's claim from the performing actress"
I'm not native English speaker but I think my English are enough for anyone to understand it perfectly

From bussiness logic perspective there's no way the industry will give a way to the girl to pull her video as easy like that ... it's like paying someone in advance but if the person decided not to show up at work you can't do anything about it

I admit that makes more sense after you put this with the rest of the proposed changes together. The cooling off period will be suffice to give the actress enough room to see if she wants to proceed with the filming.

Reactions: ding73ding

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

So actresses will what have a month after release to have it pulled, and if they don't get it pulled within that one month they have to wait 5 years for the next chance?

I can see a lot of ways for Studios, and agencies to abuse that, AV actresses with all that fuss that was thrown out there, these don't help them much it just protects the studios and agencies