JAV girl won't get pregnant?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
What's the trick of JAV when cum inside, the actress won't get pregnant?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The guy has to dip his balls in liquid nitrogen for at least six minutes before the shoot (no pun intended). This does two things.
  1. Produces lazy sperm because they are just coming out of the freezing temperature when ejaculated so their navigation is off, they end up nearer the pancreas than the woman's egg.
  2. Actually, the first thing doesn't come about if the balls shatter, which most do, so...yeah...

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
In the cases where there is no condom, I'm guessing they use some other birth control like the pill.

In the cases where there's a condom I'm honestly not sure how they do the creampie scenes. Do they use a turkey baster or something? I was watching a leaked uncensored with Aoi Rena and they had it down to such a science they didn't even need to cut the camera. They just did a closeup on her face and then when they went back down to the vagina the guy pulled out his (wrapped) penis and there was a creampie.

Reactions: shawn720s

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
morning after pill, the companies have all kinds of birth control and std medicines they supply to actresses. believe it or not actresses have gotten pregnant on set and some even had the kid. but its rare.

nothing is 100 percent foolproof.

although most jav creampies are fake as we saw with the leaks.

Reactions: shawn720s