Pregnant JAV?

neonthai91

Dec 25, 2008
Has anyone ever found news about any JAV ever being pregnant? I know creampies are part of the job sometimes but has any every been pregnant?

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I remember reading something about Sakura Aida getting pregnant. Not sure if it was from an AV filming but I'm pretty sure she was active at the time. There were all kind of rumors being thrown around about a black guy, drugs, and other stuff. But don't quote me on any of this stuff, I'm just reciting from fuzzy memory.

Reactions: clemenceko

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Has anyone ever found news about any JAV ever being pregnant? I know creampies are part of the job sometimes but has any every been pregnant?

Ema Kisaki, Tsubomi, Sakura Aida has performed as pregnant woman in JAV, but I don't know they're get pregnant while doing JAV or not

I'm sure some JAV female performers get pregnant from doing JAV, its their job risk, event not doing creampie accident still can happen

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The Tsubomi "pregnant" movie I saw was all fake. I don't know if she also did one during an actual pregnancy, though if she did I never saw it.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This doesn't look fake to me though...The bukkake on the belly..just GROSS.

13tt00054pl.jpg

1dvdes623pl.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Don't know about the first movie as I never watched it but the second one was definitely fake. That picture on the front cover is photoshopped, in the actual movie she never takes off all her clothes, she always keeps enough on to cover up the edges of the prosthetic belly. You can still see it's not real though.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think Ema Kisaki pregnant movies are real, she did more than 1 movies on her pregnant condition, her breast also look like pregnant woman

while Tsubomi I agree its fake, she never totally nude in that movie

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

Why do I like her? Well, I really enjoy her enthusiasm. It's some of the best in the business. Her ZEX-082 IR video is one of the best in that genre I think. She's pretty much skilled in all areas: BJs, cowgirl, believable orgasms, etc. She's not my favorite by any means, but I've enjoyed her work.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Why do I like her? Well, I really enjoy her enthusiasm. It's some of the best in the business. Her ZEX-082 IR video is one of the best in that genre I think. She's pretty much skilled in all areas: BJs, cowgirl, believable orgasms, etc. She's not my favorite by any means, but I've enjoyed her work.

I like her because the same reason, her enthusiasm, she is wild agressive, can do anykind of sex acts

I mean why you post that emoticon ?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I like her because the same reason, her enthusiasm, she is wild agressive, can do anykind of sex acts

I mean why you post that emoticon ?

The whole sex while pregnant and cumming on the belly is just gross.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I've never watched pregnant women before, but the idea of them getting fucked by multiple strangers on screen is so disgusting. I am downloading some videos as I type this.

Reactions: PK Atomsk