JAV actresses with natural breasts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jamesjones01

Jan 15, 2019
Cmon man those are some pretty bad implants by Japanese standards. This one is not close. You can clearly see the boobs move like balloons in her chest.
The way they do implants in Asia isn't the same as in the US.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "they move like balloons". They constantly change shape depending on her position and other than looking very perky when standing upright, they appear to be incredibly soft which even the best implants could not achieve.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
For those of you who knows Chinese, go watch a program on Youtube
This is a TV show from Taiwan which kind of like The Man Show with Jimmy Kimmel. Hmm... maybe less comedy and more fun... (anyway don't expect a lot of cheesecake)

Anyway this episode topic is "Can you tell the difference between real and fake peaks" and trotted out 4 busty (by Chinese standard) young ladies and have the 7 male hosts guess which one is fake. Unfortunately this is a broadcast show and these girls are civilians. So don't have any nudity, too-suggestive bouncing and male host touching the ladies. (that would be hot!)

But anyway the show invited a female guest for her expertise (the show always have female guests, but always for their looks, not their brains). She explains all the about state of the art breast enhancement technology. BTW first they mentioned that previous generation breast implants were indeed very easy to detect visually but the new gen is much much better.

1. transplanting a woman's own fat tissue from another region (say belly) into her tits. This type of enhancement (she claims) is absolutely undetectable. But there are some requirements and not every woman can qualify for this method. (I think you can't enhance more than 1.5 cup size with this, just random guessing)

2. a silicone implant that looks like a small thick pancake, it's very very soft, and very hard to detect even by intense groping.

3. a thicker, shaped implant with frictional surface, it's able to enhance the tits more than above methods and gives a very beautiful shape and stay in place for many years. The surface attach to human tissues so the implant won't shift around and cause misshapening.

4. basically a 3. + 1. shaped implant with fat transplant to cover above the implant. This will give a huge enhancement and also better make the implant undetectable. The expert said woman with such enhancement can used it to sieve potential mates: if a boyfriend can detect the implant after groping her tits, he must be a very experienced players who've feeled up (and fucked) very many women.

Two more fun facts, the first test the contestants were made to do was expose their upper arms. The idea is that a woman with thin arms but big tits are more likely fake. Because if a woman has big tits she is likely to have more body fats in other region of her figure. But the expert explain that's not absolutely true for every woman. There are two types of breasts, one type is more fat than gland, the other type is more gland than fat, the latter type might have thin body and big boobs.

The last test was having the ladies mop the floor a little. The male hosts discussed many ways to test how the boobs bounce or swing, e.g. skipping rope. But considering the ladies are civilians (not prostitues or night club hostesses) they settled on the less lewd mop test. And immediately the breast expert claimed that she noticed the abnormal swing of the fake lady but the seven male hosts were none the wiser. So the guesses were all over the place, and most of them (and myself) guessed the incorrect fake boob lady. Even after learning the correct answer and the expert hint, I went back to slow-playback the mopping and I still could not tell they were fake.

For me that's plenty good to (almost) end the discussion. (1) it's very hard to detect fake tits, even with physically touching and groping the suspicious tits. (2) the fake tits can now look and feel and swing and bounce so well that fake tits doesn't concern me any more.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Fake boobs will always look fake. A good example is Touka Rinne. Sure, it's a good job because they don't look like Reiko or Kurea boobs, but they still look different and lead to a different movement than a real boob. Not to mention that real boobs change through the years. A good example is Julia. She had more "meat" couple years ago and her boobs were bigger.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Could someone please confirm the breast status of Yuka Minase, I'm going back and forth with her's.

I would say fake.

49ekdv00366jp-2.jpg
49ekdv00366jp-15.jpg
mstt00009jp-10.jpg
h_422sero00211jp-2.jpg

earljames

Apr 5, 2017

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
In the second pic, there is the bowling ball shape, just like Reiko's.
And here https://gfycat.com/unfoldedunfoldedappaloosa
The front stay well round because there is the implants.

No, Julia doesn't have fake boobs, it has been said over and over (same thing for Rion). Fake boobs don't change when the girl is lossing or gaining weight. And they don't have the same shape.
julia-pppd-361-trailer-009-comp20-sp75.gif tumblr_o2t7mm4R8A1rat4opo1_540.gif

Aeolus Kratos

Aug 25, 2012

No, Julia doesn't have fake boobs, it has been said over and over (same thing for Rion). Fake boobs don't change when the girl is lossing or gaining weight. And they don't have the same shape.
View attachment 1861355 View attachment 1861356
Hi darksider59,

From which movie the 2nd pic is captured from? And the 1st one is PPPD-361 right? It looks great!

Thanks!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I took it from google image to be honest but I was able to find the movie ID : PPPD-415

vergil7

Sep 3, 2013
problem with this new kids, they only see fake boobs, so they cant differentiate between natural and fake. SAD

vergil7

Sep 3, 2013
I would say fake.

49ekdv00366jp-2.jpg
49ekdv00366jp-15.jpg
mstt00009jp-10.jpg
h_422sero00211jp-2.jpg

i would say this is fake..

but the proper word is enhanced boobs. like sayuki kanno too

most women do this so their boobs wont get saggy. but its such a turn off. most of women who enhance their boobs, has a big natural boob size to begin with.

enhance is different than silicon...silicon is uglier...enhance is harder to spot

earljames

Apr 5, 2017

View attachment 1861355 View attachment 1861356

Take a look at these two gifs, their breasts act exactly the same when they are on their back and do have the same density and a very similar shape.
I'd say those are either both fake or both incredibly lucky women.

https://gfycat.com/glaringteemingcoati

https://gfycat.com/qualifiedtiredfairyfly

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Take a look at these two gifs, their breasts act exactly the same when they are on their back and do have the same density and a very similar shape.
I'd say those are either both fake or both incredibly lucky women.

https://gfycat.com/glaringteemingcoati

https://gfycat.com/qualifiedtiredfairyfly

An early Julia video and check now, you'll see her boobs are more saggy than this gif. (Because she lost weight). It's impossible with implants. On the second gif, as often apparently, half her boobs are hidden to make them as natural as possible for the camera.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@striker01

She's very pretty! You had me all excited thinking she was a newcomer, only to discover she only did the one title in 2017 haha. Womp womp.

striker01

Nov 14, 2016
How about Nagisa Konomi? I'd say clearly all natural, but maybe something slipped my eye.

Attachments

• siro-4300-konomi-20-year-old-part-time-worker.jpg
    siro-4300-konomi-20-year-old-part-time-worker.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 163

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
How about Nagisa Konomi? I'd say clearly all natural, but maybe something slipped my eye.
42705_3.jpg

Yep, look real to me. I bookmarked her profile but I didn't watch any movie of her yet.