JAV actresses with natural breasts

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hantijo

Sep 1, 2018
minami-natsuki-05126707.jpg

minami-natsuki-05126693.jpg

Minami natsuki real or fake?

miho-tono-pussy.jpg

Miho tono real or fake?

asahi-mizuno-1.jpg

Asahi Mizuno real or fake?

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
I have to say that I am highly suspicious when it comes to Sayuki Kanno and the naturalness of her breasts.
I going to gather some pictures or gifs to make clear what exactly I mean by that.
Looks fake to be to be honest.

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
What about Matsushita Saeko? are her tits real or fake? to me they look real but I'm not sure about that.View attachment 1635746
I like Matsushite Saeko's breasts but I think she has done some kind of surgery because I've seen scars underneath her armpit and just below her breast along her ribcage in a few videos, especially when she's had lotion on her skin. That could be a scar from something else, of course, but I don't think so. The surgery isn't affecting the natural movement of her breasts though.
About the other person's comment: You can't judge whether someone has implants by how much their breasts are "raised" while lying down. All breasts are different.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

miho-tono-pussy.jpg

Miho tono real or fake?

asahi-mizuno-1.jpg

For Miho and Asahi, I say real. For Natsuki, I think before I saw pics were her boobs looked fake.They have the same shape in the trailer, so it's not due to Photoshop editing.

13bsy00012jp-11.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009

miho-tono-pussy.jpg

Miho tono real or fake?

asahi-mizuno-1.jpg

I'm not familiar with Minami Natsuki, according to Minnano-av, 夏希 みなみ is 88F/ 59 / 90 which is totally incredible. If I look at only those 2 pix you posted, I'd rate her a B- at the very stretch C+ cup size. But more to the point real or fake, I think your second pic is very obvious and conclusive: fake. When a girl arches back, to the point that more than one rib are showing (look below her right tit) then the tits should look flattened due to the stretching. But her two lumps look just the same size as her first pix. Also in that second pix, her left tit looks hexagonal rather than round. If you look carefully, even in her first pix with a relaxed pose, her left tit isn't totally round.

The other problem is no matter real or fake, her tits aren't very arousing. Partly it's personal taste, I prefer D-cup and up. But mainly it's not so much about absolute size. There are quite a few other idols with B to C cups who can give me a hard-on. One is her tits just look rubbery rather than fatty, two is her nipples, for small tits I like larger softer nipples. So even if they are real, I'd prefer well-made fake tits like Touka Rinne, just watched GVG-815 which is highly highly recommended for fans of tits play.

earljames

Apr 5, 2017
Hmm I was trying to avoid an argument, but sounds like you are looking for a discussion.

About stats vs. individuals, it's a complicated topic. You can accuse me of racial profiling, and you'd be a little bit right. Luckily it's just my inconsequential opinion, not like a situation I hold a gun and I have to decide to kill a man or not based on a little bit of evidence and a whole lot of guessing.

How it works in my head is this: back in 2011 (most recent cover of Maria Ozawa I could find) a pair of tits like these was pretty much without competition:
View attachment 1645928
They were not just huge, they were impossible except for a haafu, a Japanese-Canadian mix.

If she debut today where would she belong? Officially she was E-cup, but today even G-cup tits won't necessarily get advertised as such on a cover. I certainly won't bother to check out every newbies with G-cup tits. So in less than 10 years, E-cup went from exceptional to average or even below average.

Yes yes I was in exactly that same camp until very recently. But you take the population statistics, you can account for selection bias (JAV doesn't represent population statistics), you subtract the detectable fakes, and it still is way too wacky that the median breast size of the apparently-natural-JAV-idols got so much bigger so quickly. Also this post had a huge impact, if a doctor doing physical exam (much squeezing and feeling of the tits) can't tell, how can I be sure just from pix and clips. So what happened in my head in just last month or so is I crank my suspicious index way up.

So Touka Rinne is great example. Until your post, I never had a doubt in her. And then I think well can she still pass my enhanced suspicion? The short answer is no. Your first clip look very very good. I was giving it a thumbs-up at first sight. But after a few loops, my eyes seem to see something, just a couple flashes just a frame or two. Near the end of the loop. Hmm not conclusive, but suspicious. And your third loop with her getting piston-fucked supine. Same thing I was very happy with it. But then my partner butted in and caught me doing what I was doing... so I had to share with her, she immediately said fake. So I looked again and sure enough after a few loops I start to see possible misshapening when at the end of the up-stroke her tits began to be pulled back down. So that's where I was last night. I finish my previous post (not wanting to say explicitly our negative conclusion), and went to bed and "investigate" my partner's breast physics.

Now you want a deeper probe.... ok... I rewatch the clips again and again... and even downloaded it and do something I almost never do: slow it down 10x and going back and fore frame by frame. Here is what I found:
View attachment 1645997 View attachment 1645998
Now I am 100% sure: fake. Side note: takes a woman to know a woman. I believed her for so long, it takes my partner only one second to make her conclusion.

Let me be clear, I don't enjoy doing this. I perhaps much prefer to be blissfully ignorant. Discovering she is fake does absolutely no good to my life. It puts some doubt in every single one of JAV idols, even my forever-goddess Julia. I shall not ever try this frame-by-frame analysis on her.

Ok, after further "investigation" I changed my opinion and you might probably be correct about her breasts being fake.
It took a couple of her videos to find what I was looking for,
because the frames you posted didn't really provide enough irrefutable proof, in my opinion.

In this gif the bounce of her breasts looked a little bit off. They appear to be too stiff and do not jiggle enough
https://gfycat.com/MarriedFlickeringHerald
Here again a rather suspicious bounce, it doesn't look like fat bouncing around but more like a undefiled bag shifting under her skin
https://gfycat.com/SardonicWanGroundhog
And last but not least the clip that really started to change my mind. The guy seems to press the implant to the side. Her sideboob becomes a lot more defined when he is pushing against her breasts.
https://gfycat.com/ScientificBareIrishwaterspaniel

Unless someone finds a reasonable explanation for this "misshaping" I would agree with you and assume her breasts are enhanced.
I owe you a thanks, I have nothing against implants when they are done as good as hers, but I'd like to know about them.

Reactions: ding73ding

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
I call fake. Too round and too firm even when she is lying down.

Check out Laetitia Casta's boobies. Fit tall women with natural boobs do look like that. Am I sure they are real? Not anymore than anyone else since we have never touched them. But as someone who loves big boobs and tend to be on the skeptical side, I lean 85% real.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Ok, after further "investigation" I changed my opinion and you might probably be correct about her breasts being fake.
It took a couple of her videos to find what I was looking for,
because the frames you posted didn't really provide enough irrefutable proof, in my opinion.

In this gif the bounce of her breasts looked a little bit off. They appear to be too stiff and do not jiggle enough
https://gfycat.com/MarriedFlickeringHerald
Here again a rather suspicious bounce, it doesn't look like fat bouncing around but more like a undefiled bag shifting under her skin
https://gfycat.com/SardonicWanGroundhog
And last but not least the clip that really started to change my mind. The guy seems to press the implant to the side. Her sideboob becomes a lot more defined when he is pushing against her breasts.
https://gfycat.com/ScientificBareIrishwaterspaniel

Unless someone finds a reasonable explanation for this "misshaping" I would agree with you and assume her breasts are enhanced.
I owe you a thanks, I have nothing against implants when they are done as good as hers, but I'd like to know about them.
To be honest I don't think these new gifs are each on its own strong evidence. But once there's a doubt in your head, the more you stare at them the more they seem "off".

I want to ask now that you are on the fake side of the fence, how does that change the way you "enjoy" her? You kinda already answered that question, but I wouldn't mind talking it out. I think I already mentioned one of my all time fav, Shokotas, has implants. And joining this thread and discovering Touka Rinne has implant in the process, but at the same time my interest in her has went from "forgotten" to "fav" again. The clip of her skipping rope is absolutely fappilious. Do you know which vid it came from? Wait... 9 hours ago, did you created it? Please please please tell me!

Back in the day, some classmate had a T-shirt said "Professional Breast Examiner" but I feel that should not be a goal in itself. The point isn't the exam score, so to speak, the point is to "perform" the exam, you know what I mean!

Reactions: earljames

earljames

Apr 5, 2017
To be honest I don't think these new gifs are each on its own strong evidence. But once there's a doubt in your head, the more you stare at them the more they seem "off".

I want to ask now that you are on the fake side of the fence, how does that change the way you "enjoy" her? You kinda already answered that question, but I wouldn't mind talking it out. I think I already mentioned one of my all time fav, Shokotas, has implants. And joining this thread and discovering Touka Rinne has implant in the process, but at the same time my interest in her has went from "forgotten" to "fav" again. The clip of her skipping rope is absolutely fappilious. Do you know which vid it came from? Wait... 9 hours ago, did you created it? Please please please tell me!

Back in the day, some classmate had a T-shirt said "Professional Breast Examiner" but I feel that should not be a goal in itself. The point isn't the exam score, so to speak, the point is to "perform" the exam, you know what I mean!

I agree, one single gif wouldn't be enough evidence, but together they just show too many anomalies to ignore.
I don't know wether my perception of her changed at all, but if so it might possibly made her even more interesting.
I mean I love all natural breasts, but her's are so beautifully sculptured and move naturally most of the time.
It's like she has a little secret and if you look very closely it's sometimes possible to detect it. So, yeah I think she is pretty amazing.

And yes, I made this gif. The clip is from REBDB-310

May I ask what's your opinion on the aforementioned Yuka Minase and Miina Kanno? Also Haruka Sanada and the often mentioned Sora Aoi when it comes to fake breasts.
All four have some of the best breasts in the business, imho.
I haven't watched their stuff lately so maybe I'm making some breast physics gifs for further investigation

Attachments

• f5hcwtC.jpg
    f5hcwtC.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: ding73ding

striker01

Nov 14, 2016
I agree, one single gif wouldn't be enough evidence, but together they just show too many anomalies to ignore.
I don't know wether my perception of her changed at all, but if so it might possibly made her even more interesting.
I mean I love all natural breasts, but her's are so beautifully sculptured and move naturally most of the time.
It's like she has a little secret and if you look very closely it's sometimes possible to detect it. So, yeah I think she is pretty amazing.

And yes, I made this gif. The clip is from REBDB-310

May I ask what's your opinion on the aforementioned Yuka Minase and Miina Kanno? Also Haruka Sanada and the often mentioned Sora Aoi when it comes to fake breasts.
All four have some of the best breasts in the business, imho.
I haven't watched their stuff lately so maybe I'm making some breast physics gifs for further investigation

I don't know for sure, but as far as I can see Yuka, Miina, Haruka and Sora do not have breast implants. Miina Kanno's breasts are probably the most suspicious because they are so huge for her tiny frame. But they appear to be softer than any other pair I've seen.
I never understood the whole debate around Sora Aoi, there is no way those are fake.

Reactions: darksider59

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
What do you all think about Shion Yumi, a 5-months (still) fresh face of S1. Her stats are 100-63-95 I-cup, 149cm height. (yeah I know covers are deceiving)
OAE-175.jpgSSNI-343s.jpg SSNI-406s.jpg SSNI-428s.jpg
I actually have some difficulty making up my mind about her, on several angles. I can't stop myself getting her vids and watch them. But also I don't find myself loving her boobs. Are they real? Are they fake? Are they great?

It's hard to figure out if I am biased by other factors, such as I don't like her (fake?) tan, I don't like her hairstyle, I don't like the boob's firmness, and I don't like small dark perky nipples on a young-looking girl.

But after all is said, I bring her up on this thread because perhaps perhaps perhaps, her might have tits that look fake (too-firm boobs with small nipples) but are actually real?

earljames

Apr 5, 2017
After watching some of their videos I'm now quite confident that Yuka Minase and Haruka Sanada are indeed natural.
There is no guarantee for that, but so far I would definitely lean into that direction.

Haruka Sanada:
as you can see her breasts go completely flat when she's on her back
https://imgur.com/eQ04g2Y
https://imgur.com/iyOK4BY
they consistently change shape depending on her position, also no hint of an implant shape or rippling
https://gfycat.com/disastrousfakedrongo
They are very soft and always have a nice bounce to them. The way they are getting squeezed in these gifs would definitely give away implants
https://gfycat.com/AmusingPoisedGuineafowl
https://gfycat.com/dismalhastygrackle

Yuka Minase:
they do have a natural teardrop shape to them with nipples not too high
https://gfycat.com/ImpossibleUnfinishedAdder
again, her breasts go completely flat, too
https://gfycat.com/PerkyWholeIchthyosaurs
natural movement and no visible rippling
https://gfycat.com/UnfoldedUnfoldedAppaloosa
especially this position would make a implant visible
https://gfycat.com/KindheartedAntiqueBluetickcoonhound
Though perky they appear to be soft and it looks like this guy can squeeze through the whole breast,
which would be difficult with an implant inside
https://gfycat.com/animatedessentialblobfish

Feel free to comment in case I missed something

Reactions: kharo88

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Hmm I was trying to avoid an argument, but sounds like you are looking for a discussion.

About stats vs. individuals, it's a complicated topic. You can accuse me of racial profiling, and you'd be a little bit right. Luckily it's just my inconsequential opinion, not like a situation I hold a gun and I have to decide to kill a man or not based on a little bit of evidence and a whole lot of guessing.

How it works in my head is this: back in 2011 (most recent cover of Maria Ozawa I could find) a pair of tits like these was pretty much without competition:
View attachment 1645928
They were not just huge, they were impossible except for a haafu, a Japanese-Canadian mix.
Impossible? I might be misunderstanding your point, but there are certainly naturally large breasted Japanese women...wasn't Saori Hara active before Maria? I'm far from an expert on JAV before I myself got into it (around 2013 perhaps), I can barely name any stars of the time beyond the biggest names, but I'm sure there were a fair number of women with bigger boobs than Maria both before and concurrent with her?

Anyway I agree there are certainly a large number of fake boobs in the game, and some very blatantly so a la Azumi Mizushima (still such a hottie, no shade) but I'm willing to believe (or perhaps suspend disbelief ha) that girls such as Aika Yumeno and Sakura Miura might just be real~ I've certainly met the (admittedly somewhat rare) petite Asian girl blessed with naturally disproportionate, shall we say, assets.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Impossible? I might be misunderstanding your point, but there are certainly naturally large breasted Japanese women...wasn't Saori Hara active before Maria? I'm far from an expert on JAV before I myself got into it (around 2013 perhaps), I can barely name any stars of the time beyond the biggest names, but I'm sure there were a fair number of women with bigger boobs than Maria both before and concurrent with her?

Anyway I agree there are certainly a large number of fake boobs in the game, and some very blatantly so a la Azumi Mizushima (still such a hottie, no shade) but I'm willing to believe (or perhaps suspend disbelief ha) that girls such as Aika Yumeno and Sakura Miura might just be real~ I've certainly met the (admittedly somewhat rare) petite Asian girl blessed with naturally disproportionate, shall we say, assets.
Hmm I have a tendency to make too cute or too clever a point. So... of course I wasn't saying there are no busty Japanese natives or there were never any JAV idols with better figures. I was trying to say... I guess put it this way... her figure was at least two sigmas away, so it's almost more polite to the merely C- or D-cup colleagues by emphasizing MO's haafu backstory.

If anything this thread has taught me that tits trend is driven by male fans, not by female idols (and their genes, diets, exercise, or in some cases, haafu or foreigners joining JAV industry).

BTW I am not sure if Saori Hara is really bigger (just re-checking some pix, she's not definitely bigger, could be quite a bit smaller)... Anyway the point is the busty idols of that time MO, Saori Hara, Sora Aoi, would be only average in 2018-2019. The more typical busty idols of that generation is more represented by 青山菜々 Nana Aoyama, fat chicks. Now you really have an endless supply of hot young thing with wasp waist and perky cow tits. So what if they might be all (at least mostly) fake, I'm loving them.

Reactions: Restrepo

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012

Maria Ozawa and Saori Hara's debut features are 4 years apart.