JAV actresses who speak english fluently?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
For me, the crown (albeit wet and pearly) must go to the ever-delightful Maria Ozawa in RCT-168.

RCT-168.jpg

In her segment, not only does she read the news for several minutes in a foreign tongue, but manages to do so at the same time as having it liberally coated (along with her face and hair) in man juice.

RCT-168 Maria.jpg

There's even some Spanish football news thrown in for good measure. Does it get any better?

Reactions: TimmyChin

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Kaho Shibuya just jumped on my "Watch out for her videos" list. Apparently she speaks English too. I like her attitude. She's not quite on Chitose Saegusa's level but she's new so keep an eye out. I hope she does IR.

640_fc46678704aed1c8f9fbbe8a9b4d698f.jpg

kaho-shibuya-8.jpg

Attachments

• kaho-shibuya-2.jpg
    kaho-shibuya-2.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 130

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The little-known Leila (or Leira, or Reira), whom I have hesitantly concluded is partly Japanese, speaks English like a pro in ZARD-57. A little discussion on her, and a way to pick up what may be her only JAV.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
those of you seeking out english in jav should watch this:

1-690x0.jpg

this is aida sakura’s “coming to america” video, somewhat disguised as a “world’s biggest dick” flick. i believe that aida was married to an american black guy and thusly acquired her english skills as well as a predilection for dark meat (although she seems to have “gone back” in recent years, judging by her films.) anyway, here she takes on a number of black guys and when her mouth isn’t full, or otherwise engaged, she readily and fluently expresses her appreciation of western men in english. she may do this in other javs, but i haven’t seen them. you can see this one via streaming and/or download links here:

http://tdarkangel.com/2011/09/21/so...worlds-largest-mega-dick-sakura-aida-star223/

by the way, some of you sharp-eyed, older fellows will note that the above posted date of 9-11 (not THAT ‘9-11’… september 2011) is antediluvian and therefore must contain dead links. not so. from what i can tell, tdarkangel is one of the few sites that has been slowly re-fitting all its old offerings with new filehosters and new links. bravo! let that be an example to all of you who have posted javs in the distant past. if your links are still extant, update! sure, it’s double work. but you’ll get another round of applause in a new generation of appreciation for your efforts. all hail the uploader! hail, hail.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

View attachment 601875

this is aida sakura’s “coming to america” video, somewhat disguised as a “world’s biggest dick” flick. i believe that aida was married to an american black guy and thusly acquired her english skills as well as a predilection for dark meat (although she seems to have “gone back” in recent years, judging by her films.) anyway, here she takes on a number of black guys and when her mouth isn’t full, or otherwise engaged, she readily and fluently expresses her appreciation of western men in english. she may do this in other javs, but i haven’t seen them. you can see this one via streaming and/or download links here:

http://tdarkangel.com/2011/09/21/so...worlds-largest-mega-dick-sakura-aida-star223/

by the way, some of you sharp-eyed, older fellows will note that the above posted date of 9-11 (not THAT ‘9-11’… september 2011) is antediluvian and therefore must contain dead links. not so. from what i can tell, tdarkangel is one of the few sites that has been slowly re-fitting all its old offerings with new filehosters and new links. bravo! let that be an example to all of you who have posted javs in the distant past. if your links are still extant, update! sure, it’s double work. but you’ll get another round of applause in a new generation of appreciation for your efforts. all hail the uploader! hail, hail.

she was not married, she dated and there's an uncensored version of the last group scene floating around the internet

GeoffreyB8

Jan 15, 2008

View attachment 601875

Sharing a torrent ca. 2017. Not seeing any seeders...?
We also have a couple torrent posts in the graveyard that could be re-animated?

Attachments

• STAR-223.torrent
    18.5 KB · Views: 312

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
Aikawa Seira speaks American english fluently. She converse in english in her debut movie SDMS-623

upload_2019-6-30_0-44-51.png

It contain 5 scenes + a few pre and post production behind the scenes takes

upload_2019-6-30_0-48-1.jpeg
In this interview she introduced herself as Rachel Eri Jones in 6 different languages.

upload_2019-6-30_0-50-6.jpeg
In discussion with production team on her scenes preferences, replying in fluent english

upload_2019-6-30_0-51-54.jpeg
During scenes selection, watching JAV movies intently on tv screen together with the production team

upload_2019-6-30_0-53-2.jpeg
She said wants to try something wild and a little bit aggressive in english

upload_2019-6-30_0-54-34.jpeg
Make-up before her 1st scene, saying that she can't sleep the night before

upload_2019-6-30_1-30-51.jpeg
4th scene english class

upload_2019-6-30_1-32-55.jpeg
5th scene, she got more that what she wish for. Blindfolded and water + lotion splash

upload_2019-6-30_1-34-30.jpeg
hitachied a bunch of times

upload_2019-6-30_1-35-48.jpeg
intense fingering

upload_2019-6-30_1-36-52.jpeg
Dildoed

upload_2019-6-30_1-40-8.jpeg
In the end, the final scene was a bit too much for her as the tears start to flow

upload_2019-6-30_1-41-49.jpeg

maladi

Jul 6, 2019
Tia, if she hasn't been mentioned already. And I'd also be curious to know if Asa did any JAV.

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
Another english speaking actress known as Risa Shita. She plays an english tutor in SAMA-531

upload_2019-12-21_17-29-5.jpeg

The movie has 4 scenes. She speaks english to her male talent when engaging in sex. There's quite a number of english lines that she said in an american accent especially during the first scene. Then a few words here and there in the second and third scene and none in the fourth scene.

upload_2019-12-21_17-32-48.jpeg
The scene above is where she's about to have sex while saying " I think I'm wet". When the male started humping and ask her what he's doing to her, she replied "you are putting your dick in my pussy and you are moving it slowly and now fast"

upload_2019-12-21_17-36-54.jpeg
This screen grab is when she finished giving a blowjob and swallowing the semen. She first says "yummy" before changing her mind by saying "your cum is a little bitter". Her face expression is priceless!

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
Here's another one I found but have been unable to identify:

http://xhamster.com/movies/103881/remote_control_vibrator.html

Does anyone know the where the clip is from or who she is? In the brief words she says in Japanese, it sounds like she has a bit of an accent (although I'm not an expert). Half the video she speaks entirely English as a "tutor" and man is she fluent.

Looks like Mizuki Ogawa

Any links for this one? Or could you post it? Thanks.

A quick online search yields a few active links. Here's one: https://filejoker.net/1f7r1auze2kg

Modest Espeon

Feb 10, 2019
Kano Shibuya spoke A LOT of English in this film (VICD-352)
vicd352pl.jpg

Sample:
http://cc3001.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/freepv/v/vic/vicd00352/vicd00352_sm_w.mp4

I'm surprised no one mentioned this film despite mentioning Kaho a bunch of times.

Sakura Aida, Anri Okita, Marica Hase & Nana are popular choices. Someone already linked the Sakura Aida video here.

Here is a video with Nana, it's an older film but she speaks quite a bit of English.

MDL-370
mdl00370pl.jpg

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
Misa Kudo was at her english speaking best in ARM-403

upload_2020-1-16_22-56-35.png

This movie has 6 scenes where Ms. Kudo speaks fluent English in the 1st and 6th scene. In the last scene, she plays an English teacher to a lucky student, teaching sentence construction with these 3 words:-
upload_2020-1-16_23-3-24.jpeg

upload_2020-1-16_23-4-49.jpeg

upload_2020-1-16_23-5-18.jpeg

You'll be amazed at the sentences using these 3 words that comes out from her mouth. You wouldn't want to miss this class session.

Reactions: vincent_z