Any REAL celebrities turned to JAV in Japan?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I wish something like "gangbang by fans" or "fan appreciation" is their debut video lol. That scenario alone would at least excite me since I don't know who they are. Wouldn't ever happen though since you don't start big at the beginning.

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
MIFD-194
https://www.javlibrary.com/ja/?v=javme4atri

mifd194pl.jpg
04a9661d6746351.jpg
6a885849535c63c.png

https://iflwan.com/16533.html
https://www.ninomiyasports.com/archives/75872

While enjoyment of this one might hinge on how strict your definition of "Celebrity" is, I still think this is a pretty neat story.

She went from playing ball for the Waseda University Women's team, to playing in the W League, so she is comparatively good within the Japanese basketball scene.

Takes a decent payout to shoot this on the side where she gets fucked by three guys and throat fucked by one. I love the second scene where the guy face fucks her properly then drops a nice thick load on her lower cheek and chin area that just sits there while she goes and shoots the ball again.

She definitely knows her way around a dick, and enjoys the double team/facials at the very end. Even the opening scene she orgasms like crazy, clearly very into it.

The intro scenes where she is shooting around then playing mini-matches are worth watching too. She can shoot the ball very well.

Last edited:

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
MIFD-194
https://www.javlibrary.com/ja/?v=javme4atri

mifd194pl.jpg
04a9661d6746351.jpg
6a885849535c63c.png

https://iflwan.com/16533.html
https://www.ninomiyasports.com/archives/75872

While enjoyment of this one might hinge on how strict your definition of "Celebrity" is, I still think this is a pretty neat story.

She went from playing ball for the Waseda University Women's team, to playing in the W League, so she is comparatively good within the Japanese basketball scene.

Takes a decent payout to shoot this on the side where she gets fucked by three guys and throat fucked by one. I love the second scene where the guy face fucks her properly then drops a nice thick load on her lower cheek and chin area that just sits there while she goes and shoots the ball again.

She definitely knows her way around a dick, and enjoys the double team/facials at the very end. Even the opening scene she orgasms like crazy, clearly very into it.

The intro scenes where she is shooting around then playing mini-matches are worth watching too. She can shoot the ball very well.
lol she never did a follow up video, usually a Honnaka video follows a debut where teh sex is a little more hardcore. Or if she was really cute she'd do the standard 3 movies then freelance

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
lol she never did a follow up video, usually a Honnaka video follows a debut where teh sex is a little more hardcore. Or if she was really cute she'd do the standard 3 movies then freelance

Good point - although I am holding out hope that they bring her back for that follow up.

How awesome would it be if Rocket, Sadistic Village or even SOD signed her to shoot their "Creampie Deathmatch" (Or rough equivalent across studios) series such as the ones below (Some of these actresses are either totally new or quite inexperienced in the biz):

1sdmt00760pl.jpg
1rctd00453pl.jpg
1rct00932pl.jpg
1svdvd00485pl.jpg

1svdvd00817pl.jpg
1svdvd00880pl.jpg
1svdvd00889pl.jpg
1svdvd00883pl.jpg

1svdvd00334pl.jpg
1svdvd00352pl.jpg
1svdvd00848pl.jpg

They bet on outcome of a 1 v 1 or shootout and if she wins she gets 1 million yen, but if she loses she gets gangbanged/creampied/bukkaked by the team. Granted finding basketball talent to stand in will likely be more difficult than martial arts/wrestling titles, there are enough workarounds to push it through.

They could also do a "Retirement Piece" where she agrees to a match up that, if she loses, will result in her having to have sex on the court in front of an audience. Once she loses and that goes through, they offer her either a substantial sum of money or some sort of pre-discussed all expenses paid travel package (In SDMT-760, it was an all expenses paid trip to Thailand for advanced martial arts training) to blow each member of the large audience and let them cum on her/in her mouth.

Considering how much she seemingly enjoyed her debut performance, it looks to be a fit, and the scandal associated with it alone (Being that it is already out) will allow the studio to be especially aggressive with the offer (That publicity is free and spreads like a virus) so they can hopefully run a real train of cock into her and leave her extra messy for all the degenerates (Like myself) that will pre-order.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Good point - although I am holding out hope that they bring her back for that follow up.

How awesome would it be if Rocket, Sadistic Village or even SOD signed her to shoot their "Creampie Deathmatch" (Or rough equivalent across studios) series such as the ones below (Some of these actresses are either totally new or quite inexperienced in the biz):

1sdmt00760pl.jpg
1rctd00453pl.jpg
1rct00932pl.jpg
1svdvd00485pl.jpg

1svdvd00817pl.jpg
1svdvd00880pl.jpg
1svdvd00889pl.jpg
1svdvd00883pl.jpg

1svdvd00334pl.jpg
1svdvd00352pl.jpg
1svdvd00848pl.jpg

They bet on outcome of a 1 v 1 or shootout and if she wins she gets 1 million yen, but if she loses she gets gangbanged/creampied/bukkaked by the team. Granted finding basketball talent to stand in will likely be more difficult than martial arts/wrestling titles, there are enough workarounds to push it through.

They could also do a "Retirement Piece" where she agrees to a match up that, if she loses, will result in her having to have sex on the court in front of an audience. Once she loses and that goes through, they offer her either a substantial sum of money or some sort of pre-discussed all expenses paid travel package (In SDMT-760, it was an all expenses paid trip to Thailand for advanced martial arts training) to blow each member of the large audience and let them cum on her/in her mouth.

Considering how much she seemingly enjoyed her debut performance, it looks to be a fit, and the scandal associated with it alone (Being that it is already out) will allow the studio to be especially aggressive with the offer (That publicity is free and spreads like a virus) so they can hopefully run a real train of cock into her and leave her extra messy for all the degenerates (Like myself) that will pre-order.
That last chick is hot. I saw that movie when she spars and gets r***ing and she slams her fist on the ground in defeat and goes for round two. I followed her career, looks like she dipped. Lol at the fucking while shooting freethrows

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
That last chick is hot. I saw that movie when she spars and gets r***ing and she slams her fist on the ground in defeat and goes for round two. I followed her career, looks like she dipped. Lol at the fucking while shooting freethrows
you mean

SVDVD-848?​

if so, I tried to find her but most profiles for this ID dont share her name, do you happen to know her name? also if you do how so? :)

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
her name is Maina Miku. I just follow certain girls after their debuts depending on their niche. She is a short stacked loli that took poundings. Also I keep track on javlibary
Thanks for the name share, I kinda like her, didnt think she will have so many IDs under her will check them out, sad if she left though.
I kinda hate javlibs cos of the trailer feature, it gets stuck sometime but in any case its fullscreen doesnt work, so thats why I stay away from it but it seems, this site is the only one that seems to have names of cast even if dozen other websites dont.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021

1sdmt00760pl.jpg
1rctd00453pl.jpg
1rct00932pl.jpg
1svdvd00485pl.jpg

1svdvd00817pl.jpg
1svdvd00880pl.jpg
1svdvd00889pl.jpg
1svdvd00883pl.jpg

1svdvd00334pl.jpg
1svdvd00352pl.jpg
1svdvd00848pl.jpg

What's the context of these movies? I'm watching the first one (SDMT-760) and the fighting scenes seems pretty real. She has a fit body and pretty tight quads. All those women are real fighters who did an AV movie?

edit: wow I'd love to have subs for the scene. Why does she win and then she gets fucked without resistance while sobbing?

Reactions: djlandd01

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
What's the context of these movies? I'm watching the first one (SDMT-760) and the fighting scenes seems pretty real. She has a fit body and pretty tight quads. All those women are real fighters who did an AV movie?

edit: wow I'd love to have subs for the scene. Why does she win and then she gets fucked without resistance while sobbing?

https://otomenoring.com/av/6060

Link above is for SDMT-760, and I will PM you a bunch of other links as I pushed us off topic a bit in this thread :eek::eek::eek:.

I really hope our slutty basketball player puts out a title like that though!!

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
I like her, hopefully she does more of jav

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
Sushigoround said:
Hi Folks may have posted this is Korean section but worth a mention here:
The Korean cutie that turns up in the gold paradoies etc. "Chaerin" チェリン used to be a Korean actress Lee Chae-dam (이채담)

What are the titles she's in?

Edit: Found it. On JAV Library, her name's Choi Lin, and the titles she's in so far are AVOPVR-033, HUSR-118, HUSR-103 and HUSR-113.
I've only grabbed husr-103 so far, but that's a prosthetic dick or cocksleeve and the camera is never angled at/showing her holes, same as a korean softcore, nothing to suggest there's even real penetration by the prosthetic. From the screenshots of her other "AV" works it also looks like she's sucking on a censored prosthetic/cocksleeve and no real penetration.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cavarra

Amwf lover

Jul 27, 2015
We need to identify more hidden celebrities in the jav movies like basketball girl. Thanks him who identified her

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
Could use an extra set of eyes just to confirm it's her:

Reiko Ike 池 玲子
e585b441c8084eb53e38ecb2f55834c0--happy-new-year-tatu.jpg

Big movie star in the 70s, she was mostly the lead actress in yakuza girl boss style movies, many with nudity (some would call them pinku). Some of her work clearly serving as inspiration for Tarantino's Kill Bill.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reiko_Ike
https://www.themoviedb.org/person/95578-reiko-ike
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0407409/

She vanished after a scandal back then, until 30 years later an older Reiko Ike resurfaces in a few mature-themed JAV videos: https://www.sokmil.com/av/ikereiko/

Last edited:

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I loo
was Kirishima Towako a real anchorwoman at any point?

DVDES-755
1dvdes755pl.jpg
I looked that shit up, they rode that anchor women gimmick hard. Usually if a person debuts with a gimmick and they push four films out than I tend to believe they did that in real life. But you guys really bring the evidence. I love this community lol

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
was Kirishima Towako a real anchorwoman at any point?

DVDES-755
1dvdes755pl.jpg

Wikipedia claims that 桐嶋永久子 was a real announcer, but the source is an interview with her in which she claims she had a 3-way in the studio one time... So maybe lying, those interviews are often just made up.

Another interview claims she went to them because she had money troubles, another common lie but also not always untrue either.

Last edited: