Re: Weed (Pot) in JAV & Japan...?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

iConsume

Apr 2, 2011
Remember the once-great Kaori Shimizu? Around the time her JAV career was coming to a close (maybe it already had), she got busted for trying to transport marijuana in her baggage coming back from Europe. I seem to recall that she was arrested, spilled the beans on her partners in "crime" and went to jail. I never heard further about that. Seemed like a bit of overkill but I didn't know all the details of the story.

Anyway, my question has to do with the use of recreational pot in JAV and Japan. In the U.S., it's commonplace and then some. I would think it's used among a vast majority of female performers, probably guys too.

Is it the same way in Japan? Or is the stigma of marijuana smoking & possession of small amounts still considered a prohibitive crime? If anyone has insight, smoke 'em while you've got 'em, err...share

KaoriShimizu.jpg ....

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Japan's super against marijuana and any other 'hard' drug. Of course it's OK to drink yourself till your liver doesn't work and smoke yourself to an early grave like my grandfather-in-law (passed in his 50's from lung cancer).